K Shev
The quality of life in China is so much better than the US… it’s crazy

中国的生活质量比美国好太多了……真是不可思议。

Jadc
You haven’t seen the poor or bad side of china and it shows.

你肯定没见过中国的贫困或落后地区。这只是作秀。

K Shev
I’ve seen the poor and bad side of the US and a lot of the stuff we let happen here is illegal over there so..

我见过美国的贫困和糟糕的一面,我们这里很多被允许发生的事情在那里都是非法的,所以……

Jadc
And ive seen the poor and bad side of china. It isn’t better than US. The other commenter was right. It all comes down to rich and poor regardless where you are

我也见过中国的贫困和糟糕的一面。它不比美国好。另一个评论者是对的。无论你在哪里,最终都归结为贫富差距。

user7577973795238
the Chinese are not drugged up on fentanyl like some cities in the USA.

中国人不像美国一些城市那样吸食芬太尼。

K Shev
At least they don’t have kids being shot in schools

至少他们没有孩子在学校被枪杀。

Jadc
meanwhile most rich families send their children to the US for higher education.

与此同时,大多数富裕家庭把孩子送到美国接受高等教育。

Serba dibawah 50rb
the one whose go abroad for school are the one that can't compete for national exam, the competition in china is brutal for college exam, they taje the eazy way...

那些出国留学的人是无法在高考中竞争的,中国高考竞争激烈,他们走了捷径……

Jadc
And what does this have anything to do with the discussion? If America is so bad, why didnt they go to other countries? We are literally one of the most popular destinations for their education

这和讨论有什么关系?如果美国那么糟糕,为什么他们不去其他国家?我们简直是他们教育最受欢迎的目的地之一。

Serba dibawah 50rb
For China your not the best anymore...

对中国来说,你们不再是最好的了……

fullTimePerson
I’ve lived in rural china bro, I don’t have to worry about getting mudered or mugged

兄弟,我住在中国农村,我不用担心被谋杀或抢劫。

Jadc
Be for real! You have lived in ALL bad parts of china? Rural doesnt mean bad

说真的!你住过中国所有不好的地方吗?农村不代表不好。

Jackson
I had seen bad and poor side of china but they much better than USA. the poor side of china they have house to live and don't paid tax .

我见过中国的贫困和落后一面,但它们比美国好得多。中国贫困地区的人有房子住,不用交税。

Jadc
You ve never seen homeless people or druggies in china?? You sure?

你确定你没在中国见过无家可归的人或吸毒者吗?

Jackson
and you say rich families send their child to USA ? they are mostly cleaning their money by sending their children to rich school. paid the principal for fake degree

你说富裕家庭把孩子送到美国?他们大多是通过把孩子送到富裕的学校来洗钱的。给校长钱买假文凭。

Jadc
Yea it still doesn’t change the facts that we have best colleges in the world. How cam we be a bad country when we have good colleges?

是的,这仍然不能改变我们拥有世界上最好的大学这一事实。既然我们有好的大学,我们怎么会是一个糟糕的国家呢?

Jackson
the whole world know USA is paid to get degree. Yet most of these High degree student can't even reverse engineering or anything but had to hire some smart student from china to do it for them

全世界都知道来美国是花钱买文凭的。然而这些高学历的学生大多连逆向工程什么的都不会,却不得不雇佣一些聪明的中国学生为他们做这些。

Jackson
it's a shame that your country where smart people are paid to be pretend to be smart

你所在的国家,聪明人竟然要花钱假装聪明,真是一种耻辱。

Jadc
If the us were so bad, why didnt they send their children to other countries? They can wash their money anywhere in the world, not just us

如果美国那么糟糕,他们为什么不把孩子送到其他国家呢?他们可以在世界任何地方洗钱,不仅仅是在我们这里。

Jadc
And yet we are leading in innovation and technology

然而我们在创新和技术方面处于领先地位。

Jackson
best college in the world is voted by American not by the world. best NBA of the world voted by American almost got beaten by some Nigerian player who by 109-110.

世界上最好的大学是美国人投票选出来的,而不是全世界。世界上最好的NBA球队被美国人投票选出来,却差点被一个尼日利亚球员以109-110击败。

Jackson
best college in the world while you can't speak 3 different languages while other countries college teach student to speak more than 3 language. I'm from suriname we teach dutch / french / English

世界上最好的大学,然而你却不会说三种不同的语言,而其他国家的大学教学生说三种以上语言。我来自苏里南,我们教荷兰语、法语、英语。

Jadc
So basically we are taking a lot of your money

所以基本上我们拿走了你们很多钱。

Jadc
And yet Chinese still sending their kids and money over. Must be good

然而中国人仍然把他们的孩子和钱送过来。美国肯定很好。

Jackson
although our college isn't the best but we aren't dumb with 1 language only.

虽然我们的大学不是最好的,但我们不会只说一种语言那么笨。

Jadc
Even your best Chinese nba players came to the us to play, left your country behind hhaahhaha

即使你们最棒的中国NBA球员也来美国打球,把你们国家抛在身后哈哈哈哈。

Jadc
And i can speak French, viet, German and Cantonese. How many can you speak? Wanna have a livestream to see whos more multilingual?

而且我会说法语、越南语、德语和粤语。你会说多少种语言?想开个直播看看谁更会多种语言吗?

Jackson
just accept the fact USA school will never be the best even leader board with highest IQ USA not even make it on top 10 list

接受事实吧,美国学校永远不会是最好的,甚至在智商最高的排行榜上,美国都没能进入前十名。

Jackson
again let me repeat . these rich only send their children to USA because of money laundering but that was before now you barely see any student go USA to student now

我再重复一遍。这些富人送孩子来美国只是为了洗钱,但那是以前了,现在你几乎看不到有学生去美国留学了。

Jackson
just keep yapping in your dream. you'll win lil bro

你就在你的美梦里继续叫嚣吧。你会赢的,小兄弟。

Jadc
Hahaaahha too scared for a livestream? Show us Americans how smarter you are

哈哈哈哈,太害怕直播了吗?向我们美国人展示你有多聪明啊。

Jadc
Laundering money is still money coming in. Money is money. Thanks for feeding us

洗钱也还是钱啊。钱就是钱。谢谢你养活我们。

Jackson
you can be smarter than us Suriname but we don't have to paid tax and we don't own any debt to our government . yes we are poor but 90% of us has house and food to eat

你可能比我们苏里南人聪明,但我们不用交税,也不欠政府任何债务。是的,我们很穷,但我们90%的人有房子住有饭吃。

Jackson
damn one of the comment got dexed anyway we don't paid tax. your tax goes to funding war, make gun to sell mentally ill people to shoot in school. nice job USA

该死,其中一条评论被删了,反正我们不用交税。你们的税款用来资助战争,制造枪支卖给精神病人去学校射杀学生。干得好,美国。

Jackson
even suriname we can own gun legally but we ain't dumb to shoot lil kid in school

即使在苏里南我们也可以合法拥有枪支,但我们不会愚蠢到在学校里射杀小孩子。

fullTimePerson
Yes bro I was born in a village, “the poorest parts” of china

是的兄弟,我出生在一个村子里,“中国最贫困的地区”。

Jadc
Where is the poorest part of china? Name it

中国最贫困的地区在哪里?说出来。

fullTimePerson
Idfk I was born in guandong

我不知道,我出生在广东。

Jadc
Guandong is NOT the poorest part of china (based on gdp and average income per capita)

广东不是中国最贫困的地区(根据GDP和人均收入)。

fullTimePerson
What is then

那是什么?

Jadc
Guangdong is one of the wealthiest and most developed regions in China, in stark contrast to the poorer western and southwestern provinces like Guizhou, Yunnan, and Gansu. BROOOO

广东是中国最富裕和最发达的地区之一,与贵州、云南、甘肃等贫困的西部和西南部省份形成鲜明对比。兄弟啊!

fullTimePerson
There are poor areas of guandong, your mixing up guanzhou and guandong

广东也有贫困地区,你把广州和广东搞混了。

Jadc
Just because it has some poor areas, does not mean it’s poorest compared to other provinces

仅仅因为它有一些贫困地区,并不意味着它比其他省份更贫困。

Jadc
And im not mixing up anything. All the numbers and statistics r there for you to compare. Go ahead and look it up

我没有搞混任何东西。所有的数字和统计数据都在那里供你比较。去查一下吧。

Jadc
The stats is based on Guandong, NOT Guanzhou

统计数据是基于广东,而不是广州。

fullTimePerson
Stats my ass, HAVE YOU BEEN THERE

统计数据算什么,你去过那里吗?

Jadc
ive been to ALL of those provinces. Im from Hongkong

我所有这些省份都去过。我来自香港(特区)。

Jadc
Show me evidence to back up your claims Guandong is the poorest part. Ill wait

给我证据来支持你说的广东是最贫困地区的说法。我等着。

Shao Lin Jun Viehofe
It’s different. Even if you are poor in China everything is well organised.While in the US it’s mostly a mess drug/gun/violence.Different kind of poor

这不一样。即使你在中国很穷,一切都井井有条。而在美国,大部分都是毒品、枪支和暴力等混乱。贫困的方式不同。

Jadc
China doesnt have drgs and violence? Lol

中国没有毒品和暴力吗?

fullTimePerson
Even if it’s not the poorest, I’ll bet that the poorest place in china is safer than New York and LA combined

即使它不是最贫困的,我敢打赌中国最贫困的地方比纽约和洛杉矶加起来还要安全。

fullTimePerson
You still gotta admit that the poorest parts of china are safer than New York or any high population city

你仍然得承认中国最贫困的地区比纽约或任何人口稠密的城市都要安全。

Jadc
Yea Guandong is the poorest part of china

是的,广东是中国最贫困的地区。

Jadc
“Professional at life: Yes bro I was born in a village, “the poorest parts” of china” GUANDONG

“生活中的专业人士:是的兄弟,我出生在一个村庄,‘中国最贫困的地区’”广东。

fullTimePerson
Sure i can admit it ain’t, but you can’t admit even the poorest parts of china is safer than the US

我当然可以承认不是,但你不能不承认即使中国最贫困的地区也比美国安全。

Jadc
“Professional at life: Yes bro I was born in a village, “the poorest parts” of china” GUANDONG

“生活中的专业人士:是的兄弟,我出生在一个村庄,‘中国最贫困的地区’”广东。

fullTimePerson
I won’t even argue with you anymore, this isn’t worth my time

我不会再和你争论了,这不值得我浪费时间。

Jadc
“Professional at life: Yes bro I was born in a village, “the poorest parts” of china” GUANDONG

“生活中的专业人士:是的兄弟,我出生在一个村庄,‘中国最贫困的地区’”广东。

Shao Lin Jun Viehofe
Way less compared to the US. Although your population is only about 330 Mio people you have around 2 Mio inmates clothed in orange. China has 1,7mio

比美国少得多。尽管你们的人口只有大约3.3亿,却有大约200万穿着橙色囚服的囚犯。中国有170万。

Shao Lin Jun Viehofe
But their population is 4-5 times that of the US

但他们的人口是美国的4到5倍。

Jadc
Population and ratio are 2 different things

人口和比例是两回事。

claud9
come to the philippines. youll see what real poverty is

来菲律宾吧。你会看到什么是真正的贫困。

r6guy44
because in america all you need is money to get into college. in China it is merit and merit only, so lazy rich kids can't get in

因为在美国,上大学只需要钱。在中国,只看成绩,所以懒惰的富家子弟进不去。

r6guy44
they do go to other countries. Australia Japan Korea are all very popular. America is the easiest to get into tho.

他们确实去了其他国家。澳大利亚、日本、韩国都很受欢迎。不过美国是最容易进去的。

Shao Lin Jun Viehofe
Like I said poverty exist in China, crimes happens too. But just differently. In the US poverty means homeless+gun+drug ect.

就像我说的,中国也有贫困,也有犯罪。但只是不同而已。在美国,贫困意味着无家可归、枪支、毒品等。在

Shao Lin Jun Viehofe
a roof above your head. Very hard to find homeless people.

一个屋顶。很难找到无家可归的人。

Jadc
And how many of that compared to us? Why anyone even go to us if it were bad? LMao

和我们相比,这有多少呢?如果很糟糕,为什么还有人来我们这里?

Roc Don
that is normal life and normal people at China, they are not rich

那只是中国普通人的正常生活,他们不富有。

fluffyroundfeline
HMM cos not everyone is clear headed? and still buy into western is "better" mindset? some say for freedom but if I dun feel safe walking in streets, at school, no saving no house. freedom is a joke

嗯,因为不是每个人都头脑清醒?而且仍然相信西方“更好”的心态?有些人说为了自由,但如果我在街上、学校里都感觉不安全,没有存款,没有房子,自由就是个笑话。

fluffyroundfeline
'm not from China or us. but if I need to choose where to live, I'll pick china. considering with the money i have (middle class), I can hv better living standard, less safety concerns.

我不是来自中国或美国。但如果我需要选择在哪里生活,我会选择中国。考虑到我拥有的钱(中产阶级),我可以拥有更好的生活水平,更少的安全担忧。

BladeRunner
like homeless sleeping on the street in Philadelphia???

就像费城街头无家可归的人睡在街上一样吗?

Robert Wang
To be honest this family life just middle life average in China

老实说,这种家庭生活在中国只是中等水平。

Hu
If you can't get a good university in China, you can only find ways to spend money to study abroad. Some families are not rich,但 their investment in education is crazy.

如果你在中国上不了好大学,你只能想办法花钱出国留学。有些家庭不富裕,但他们对教育的投入是疯狂的。

kiuboy22
香港(特区)? 我出生山西五台 农村! 可以保证的告诉你, 虽然我很贫穷 但是我有房子,我有土地,永久居住! 没有税,富有的人不能在农村买卖房产土地! 违法! 我可以去城市购买房子! 现在在南京工作! 农村基本不花钱,我们都自己种菜,鸡羊牛 都有! 如果想养殖牛羊,政府会补贴你钱! 只要你繁衍出来的牛羊都是你的,你只是把开始的牛羊 本金去还给银行! 种树 也会政府补贴资金!

Eris
the poor side of US is ong worse

美国贫困的一面更糟糕。

Eris
no, most Chinese international students' purpose is to stay long enough to get a PR or citizenship so their parents can evade taxes

不,大多数中国留学生的目的是停留足够长时间以获得永久居留权或公民身份,这样他们的父母就可以逃税。

Jadc
And? It doesnt change that fact that china has poor people too.

那又怎样?这并不能改变中国也有穷人的事实。

Jadc
And thank you for bringing in Chinese money hahha

谢谢你们带来中国的钱哈哈。

Lucas
But it is easier for poors to survive in China. They won’t lose their homes, and they can buy very cheap food, water and electricity are also very cheap. The basic cost of survival is incredibly low

但在中国,穷人更容易生存。他们不会失去家园,可以买到非常便宜的食物,水和电也非常便宜。基本的生存成本低得令人难以置信。

Jadc
Bruh having a home isnt being poor truly

老兄,有房子不算是真正的贫困。

Lucas
Having a home in China is a basic condition even u are poor. In some small cities, you can pay no more than 50,000 yuan to buy a little apartment or rent one for 500 yuan

在中国,即使你很穷,有房子也是一个基本条件。在一些小城市,你可以花不超过5万元买一套小公寓,或者花500元租一套。

Jadc
Being poor means being homeless on the streets. Be for real. Having a home isnt rockbottom yet.

贫困意味着无家可归地流落街头。说真的。有房子还不算跌到谷底。

————
zxhoti
In Europe 4.50€ u only can have watermelon

在欧洲,4.50欧元你只能买到西瓜。

juliiachina
So expensive…

太贵了……

secondcy
europe is a continent with different prices

欧洲是一个物价不同的洲。

Zone25
Where?

哪里?

ciao
in italy a watermelon is 3,50 al kg

在意大利,西瓜每公斤3.50欧元。

ka.__.hnn
Korea is 7$

韩国是7美元。

Vizier
4.50 for a watermelon from where wish?

4.50欧元买个西瓜是哪里的,许愿吗?

——
Sarahli
Y’all just don’t realized that the average income is lower as well. You can get much more fruits that are cut for the same price in China 33 yuan is like an expensive take out price in China

你们只是没有意识到平均收入也较低。在中国,同样的价钱你可以买到更多的切好水果。33元人民币在中国就像是昂贵的外卖价格。

KevinF
33 yuan take out is not expensive even with china salary

33元外卖不贵,即使以中国的工资水平来说。

DS
33 Yuan is cheap, even for Indonesian standard which is much lower than China

33元很便宜,即使对于比中国低得多的印尼标准来说。

Narbell tools
Nahhh not really

不,不是真的。

Guai Li(Live At 7 PM PST US)
I'm Chinese.I can prove 33 yuan(around 5 dollar) for takeout is just some normal case.

我是中国人。我可以证明33元(约5美元)的外卖只是一个正常情况。

Smiles4good
average wage can live comfortably. becuz china is the biggest agricultural country, it produce everything enough for ppl's living. and housing is cheap too. and never pay property tax.

平均工资可以过得很舒服。因为中国是最大的农业国家,它生产足够人们生活所需的一切。而且住房也很便宜,也从不缴纳房产税。

Sarahli
I’m really just talking about the take out, because people thinks it is extremely cheap, but it’s not.

我真的只是在谈论外卖,因为人们认为它非常便宜,但事实并非如此。

あかね

我们还是会交纳房产税,只不过只交纳一次。当我知道美国每年都要交税,很震惊

Yaman Man926
Peoples really don't understand even the salary not high as America but their wages low enough to spend and even some left over money to save in bank

人们真的不明白,即使工资不如美国高,但他们的工资足够低,可以用来消费,甚至还有一些剩余的钱存入银行。


What’s the point of having big salary yet you can’t afford anything? Their salaries meet the cost of living. Which of this you don’t understand?

工资高却什么都买不起有什么意义?他们的工资符合生活成本。这些你哪点不明白?

Sara From China
what are you talking about. Im a teacher in Hangzhou and I make more than 12k per month. Hangzhou is one of the most expensive cities but I guess 33 for fruit is what I can easily afford

你在说什么呢。我是杭州的一名老师,我每月收入超过1.2万。杭州是最贵的城市之一,但我认为33元买水果是我能轻松负担的。
种花
33元不算贵。尤其是在上海。

vatatank kiwi
whatever

随便。

Viota
it's cheap bro even as Indonesian standard that are lower than China, it's very cheap really cause where else you get that a lot of good looking strawberry in premium packaging also kiwi

这很便宜,兄弟。即使按照比中国低的印尼标准,它也真的很便宜。因为你在别处哪里能买到这么多包装精美的优质草莓和猕猴桃呢?

ScTyLn
i m Chinese,this price is definitely cheap

我是中国人,这个价格绝对便宜。

Sarahli
They are usually under 20-30

它们通常在20-30以下。

————
mmarie
Affordable and healthy foods in china.. In PH healthy foods are expensive.

中国有便宜又健康的食物……在菲律宾,健康食品很贵。

Shinichi Pon
dude everything in PH is expensive. Healthy or unhealthy.

伙计,菲律宾什么都贵。健康的不健康的都贵。

Devie Kumar
fruits in ph are expensive we can't live healthy here.

菲律宾的水果很贵,我们在这里无法健康生活。

jiabinusa
And in China, all fruits are organic

而且在中国,所有水果都是有机的。

————
IkramHassan
No way I live in China my husband Chinese nooooooo we

我住在中国,我丈夫是中国人,不可能。

big ben of mercy
bless

祝福。
永乐

He must have bought it at a street stall or a small fruit supermarket.

他一定是在街边小摊或小型水果超市买的。

——
Gig
watermelon alone in Canada is $9 those strawberries would easily be $40

在加拿大,光西瓜就要9美元,那些草莓轻易就能卖到40美元。
猛揉

So, how much does the average person earn in a month?

那么,普通人一个月挣多少钱?

Gig
minimum wage is under $800 every 2 weeks and my job as an early childhood educator I make $1000 every 2 weeks take home.

最低工资每两周不到800美元,我作为一名幼儿教育者,每两周实得工资1000美元。
猛揉

Is this take-home pay?

这是实得工资吗?

Gig
yes

是的。
猛揉

Friend, thank you for your answer

朋友,谢谢你的回答。

——
user9969609172502
Your husband is such a sweet man..

你丈夫真是个好男人。

leeallen433
What?4.5$??????

什么?4.5美元??????

SuperNovaSniper
We just paid $10 for one watermelon this week

我们这周刚花10美元买了一个西瓜。

Wen EliMu
Probably $20 US

可能20美元。

Penny
How long have you been with your husband? Your family is so cute

你和你丈夫在一起多久了?你们一家真可爱。

Zhe Ding
10€ for 100g of blueberries

这边100克蓝莓要10欧元。

Shaniel Tinirau
better than NZ

比新西兰好。

ancxcf
so lovely to see a stepdad loves his stepson

很高兴看到一个继父爱他的继子。
抖音推广员
哈哈,我今天晚上买了一样的东西,只有32元。

Hi!
While me in the us has to survive with a restricted fruit diet bc the fruit doesn’t grow good in the winter

而我在美国,因为冬天水果长得不好,所以不得不靠有限的水果饮食生存。

sunitasajidibrahim
you're family is absolutely beautiful I love the diversity

你们的家庭非常美丽,我喜欢这种多样性。

alonnaa
I think ima live in china

我想我会在中国生活。

KrissyAZ13
Under $5?! Wow! I paid $13 for a pound of grapes todayI also got apples and oranges and the total was $28!my daughter loves fruit and we buy almost every day

不到5美元?!哇!我今天花13美元买了一磅葡萄。我还买了苹果和橙子,总共28美元!我女儿喜欢水果,我们几乎每天都买。

crybabysenshi
in america healthy foods are so expensive and bad foods are cheap. china cares about its people’s health. i am jealous.

在美国,健康食品很贵,而不健康食品很便宜。中国关心人民的健康。我很嫉妒。

Ka84
For 4.50 you get a small carton of blueberries in the US

在美国,4.50美元你只能买到一小盒蓝莓。

Roxy
Lovely couple and beautiful children! God bless you all!❤️

可爱的夫妻和漂亮的孩子们!上帝保佑你们!