黄山旅游视频:现实生活中的中国山水画!
WE FOUND CHINESE MOUNTAIN PAINTINGS IN REAL LIFE译文简介
网友:必备物品,坚固的行走杖。你的膝盖会感谢你
正文翻译
Have you ever wondered what kind of places in China inspired those ancient mountain paintings? the scenery in those paintings seems too beautiful to be real, but we finally found one of those mysterious places that inspired this style of painting - come with us and check it out
你有没有想过是中国的哪些地方激发了那些古代的山水画?那些画中的景色看起来美得不像真的,但我们终于找到了一个激发这种画风的神秘地方 - 和我们一起去看看吧。
评论翻译
很赞 ( 5 )
收藏
Amazing and China deserves world best place for natural tourism in world. They got all !!
令人惊叹,中国应该是世界上最适合自然旅游的地方。他们拥有一切!!
Not a chance. Western media prefers to show how polluted China is with streets full of trash.
不可能。西方媒体更喜欢展示中国有垃圾满街的污染情况。
@Veronica this is why I've been avoiding western media, it's frustrating but China is starting to counter those issues and showing the beauty of China. China might still have some pollution going on and many countries does have, glad to know China's significant improvement is astonishing and deserves to be respect.
这就是为什么我一直避免西方媒体,虽然很令人沮丧,但中国开始应对这些问题并展现出中国的美丽。中国可能仍然存在污染问题,但许多国家都有类似的问题,很高兴知道中国的显著改善是惊人的,值得尊重。
@Edgar CSC yes, China is huge, different region and different landscapes. Love the video from Katherine showing us the countryside, rural area of China.
是的,中国很大,不同地区有不同的风景。我很喜欢凯瑟琳拍的中国乡村、农村的视频。
I’ve heard about this world famous Mount many times before and never have a chance to come here and see for myself. People suggest you come while you’re young or you won’t be able to climb up all the steps to the top of the Mount to enjoy the beauty of the scenery… Thanks for the sharing. You speak amazingly excellent Chinese! Hello from USA.
我之前听说过这个世界著名的山峰很多次,但从未有机会自己来这里亲眼目睹。人们建议你年轻时就来,否则你就无法爬上所有的台阶到达山顶,享受美丽的风景......感谢你的分享。你的中文说得非常好!来自美国的问候。
you can pay people to carry you to the top
你可以花钱请人把你带到山顶。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
There's a cable car up there now. Two cable cars infact.
现在那里有一辆缆车。实际上有两辆缆车。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Once again a little more culturally-enriched and cheerful after watching your video! :D
再次观看了你的视频后,我感到更加充实和开心! :D
I'm oversea Chinese, haven't been to this HuangShan, very informative n looking forward to visit this Huang mountain, thanks for sharing, well done n keep it up, looking forward for ur next video
我是海外华人,还没有去过黄山,这篇文章很有信息量,期待着去参观这座黄山,感谢分享,干得好,请继续加油,期待您的下一个视频。
I was there once. The view is breathtaking! One can truly enjoy what the mountain has to offer only by being there. Met the porters too. The pops you buy up on the mountain are carried by them. The physical challenge ones could take a cable car ride too. I did walk up there and took the cable car down. Spent one night up there to view the sun rise. An experience of a life time. Highly recommend to everyone.
我曾经去过那里。那里的风景令人惊叹!只有身临其境,人们才能真正享受到山脉的赠予。也遇见了搬运工。你在山上买的东西都是他们搬上去的。喜欢体验挑战的人也可以乘坐缆车。我是走上去,然后坐缆车下来的。在那里过了一夜,看了日出。这是一生的经历。我强烈推荐给每个人。
The mountain is UNESCO heritage N world geography park.
这座山是联合国教科文组织遗产和世界地理公园。
Wonderful mountain and scenery.
Now we know the paintings are based on real mountains. I always thought those paintings were imaginary.
美丽的山峰和景色。现在我们知道这些画作是以真实的山峰为基础的。我一直以为那些画作是想象出来的。
Oh my! Awesome! I feel like I m right behind you behind the camera! Feel honestly like I visit these amazing sites free of charge. Thanks, Ms. Kathetine.
哦我的天!太棒了!我感觉就在你拍摄时的身后!感觉真的就像是免费参观这些惊人的景点。谢谢你,凯瑟琳女士。
Christ, and I thought Norway's landscape slapped. I wanna hike there so bad now
天啊,我原来觉得挪威的风景已经够惊艳了。现在我好想去那里远足啊。
Isn't it funny that hardcore Scandinavian hikers coming to Huangshan China, and Chinese backpackers rushing to King's trail.
有意思的是,北欧的徒步爱好者纷纷来到中国的黄山,而中国的背包客则纷纷前往国外的国王小道。
@ghost of solomon La vie est ailleurs!
远方在别处!
@ghost of solomon by rushing are you being a racist saying o there are too many of chinese? Yeah, we are a lot and going to travel everywhere. Not your white privilege any more, biatch.
你在急急忙忙地说‘哦,中国人太多了’,这是你在种族歧视吗?是的,我们很多人,会到处旅行。不再是你的白人特权了,混蛋。
@Chang Lei No racism here don’t get him wrong. Chill. He is only talking about scenaries.
这里没有种族歧视,请别误解。冷静点。他只是在谈论景色。
@Chang Lei What the heck dude? That was quite uncalled for
你这是什么鬼?这真的有点过分了。
@ghost of solomon It is kinda funny yeah. Though as a Swede it doesn't appeal to me as much because I know that environment is so full of mosquitoes it's barely worth it
作为一个瑞典人,我觉得这有点好笑。虽然它对我没什么吸引力,因为我知道那里的环境充满了蚊子,几乎不值得去那里。
@Chang Lei I'm a Chinese dad, waiting for the travel ban to be lifted so that I can take my daughter to Kilimanjaro.
我是一个中国父亲,正在等待旅行禁令被解除,这样我就可以带着我的女儿去乞力马扎罗(非洲最高峰--译者注)。
@The_Pyromancer Yeah MBA students from China go to Kungsleden as graduation ceremony, to instill some toughness I guess.
是的,来自中国的MBA学生会选择去国王小径参加毕业典礼,可能是为了培养一些坚韧不拔的精神。
@Chang Lei do they act n look racist? Does overacting solves anything?
他们表现得和看起来是种族主义者吗?夸张行为能解决问题吗?
@The_Pyromancer a guy overreacted forgive his bad English comprehension.
一个人反应过度了,请原谅他的英语理解能力不好。
*Greetings gentlemen*
Welcome to China, the land of fascination
*各位先生*
欢迎来到神奇的中国之地。
The scenery is even more beautiful with some rain and fog: the place is transformed to a different world!
有些雨和雾气使风景更加美丽:把这个地方变成了一个不同的世界!
Good on you Katherine, finally you've found the most beautiful mountain in the world for us to see.
太好了,凯瑟琳,你终于为我们找到了世界上最美丽的山。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
"Isn't that 'romantic'", subtle sarcasm there. You are witty.
"难道这不是'浪漫'吗?",其中有些微妙的讽刺味道。你很机智。
Katherine's Journey to the East 阳离子东游记
学习英语很重要,因为它在全世界广泛使用。无论你计划旅行、进行商业活动或与来自不同国家的人交流,掌握英语都可以让这些经历变得更加轻松愉快。
Hmmm...I thought she really meant it.
嗯,我原以为她是真心的。
@T L In the closed caption the word 'romantic' is inside quotes
在字幕中,“浪漫”一词被放在引号中。
You should come again in winter, then you'll see absolute different landscape.
你应该在冬天再来,那时你会看到完全不同的景象。
Woo, imagine
哇,想象一下。
Love your videos always! Can’t wait to see next one.
我一直很喜欢你的视频!迫不及待地想看下一个。
Wow! I don't think I can make it to the top but you did it for me. Thanks for the lovely views and the special rock formations and the crack of dawn at top of the mountains. You should also make a trip to 'Avatar mountain' and do a video on it. Your video editing is excellent.
哇!我觉得我自己爬不到山顶,但你替我完成了。谢谢你为我带来了美丽的景色、特别的岩石构造和山顶的晨曦。你也应该去一趟“阿凡达山”,并拍一段视频。你的视频编辑技术非常出色。
Beautiful mountains and rocks. I've been there twice, but want to go back again
美丽的山和岩石。我去过那里两次,但还想再次返回。
I spent two days in the mountain in my 20s. I just graduated from university, totally broke, can't afford the cable car so I climbed up and down by foot. rested for 2 weeks from the pain after that but totally worth it, that was a lifetime experience
我20多岁的时候在山里呆了两天。我刚从大学毕业,身无分文,无法负担缆车费用,所以只能徒步爬升和下降。之后休息了两周以缓解痛苦,但那真的很值得,那是一次终生难忘的经历。
You probably missed the cloud sea, one of the four most famous scenes of mount Huang along with rocks, pine trees, and hot spring. See the cloud rushes in and forming the vast sea in the morning is spectacular, but it really depends on the weather condition.
你可能错过了云海,这是黄山的四大名景之一,其他还有奇石、松林和温泉。早晨云层浓密聚拢,形成广阔的云海,壮观无比,但这确实取决于天气状况。
Yes, you got it right, it is the cradleland of landscape painting.
是的,你说得对,这里是风景画的发源地。
I went to Huangshan mountain a week ago. It was an amazing view! The day before my friend and I hiked the mountain, it had rained. This was said by locals that it'll make it even prettier the next day when it clears. And it did. There was a fog in the morning that was beautiful to see going up on the cable car.
我一周前去了黄山。那里的风景太美妙了!在我和朋友爬山的前一天下雨了。当地人说,雨后挥发的水气会使得第二天的景色更美。果然如此。早上还有雾气,坐缆车上山的时候看到的景象太美妙了。
truly indeed such a beautiful scenery especially those rock formations...thank you! NYC
确实是一幅美丽的景象,尤其是那些岩石构造...谢谢!纽约城
I had visited the mountain in the time when cameras are even rare things .... you are so lucky! thanks for recording this up!
我曾在相机甚为罕见的时代探访过这座山……你真是太幸运了!感谢你记录下来!
The scenery is sooooooo beautiful.
风景是如此的美丽。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
A must have item: a sturdy walking stick. Your knees will thank you.
必备物品:坚固的行走杖。你的膝盖会感谢你。
I can smell what the rock is cooking
我可以闻到石头正在烹制的味道。
The best parts are the sunset and sunrise.
最美好的部分是日出和日落。
I have been there once. Amazing place! Rocks, trees, clouds are the things you cannot miss. Too bad I didn’t spend enough time but I will definitely go back someday...
我曾经去过那里一次。太棒了!岩石、树木和云朵是你不能错过的东西。可惜我没有花足够的时间,但我一定会有一天回去。
One of my favorite episodes so far! The view is amazing.
到目前为止我最喜欢的一集!景色太美了。
So amazing sceneries, thanks for sharing.
如此美妙的风景,感谢您的分享。
Thanks for taking this knee aching hike up the mountains and giving us an awesome tour . It’s invigorating and yes, it needs lots of imagination to figure out what each form of rock characterizes.
感谢你们参加了这次膝盖酸痛的山路行走,并为我们带来了令人惊叹的旅游体验。这是非常振奋人心的,需要大量的想象力才能弄清楚每种岩石的特点。
Thank you very much for your video
I had been there in 1980 when I was a university student. Time flies Miss the rocks so much
非常感谢您的视频。我在1980年还是大学生的时候去过那里。时间飞逝,非常怀念那些岩石。
We are reaching 30 k subs, hope you can make time to make longer videos. Appreciate your vids and all that you are doing for the environment.
我们的订阅量即将达到3万,希望你能抽出时间制作更长的视频。非常感谢你为环境所做的一切,我们都非常欣赏你的视频。
I had been to Huangshan several years ago, it happened to have a heavy snowfall. It's soooo beautiful.
我几年前去过黄山,当时正好下了一场大雪,非常美丽。
Thanks for the wonderful video on the majestic Huangshan! I have only been to Huashan; when I have the chance to visit China again, will definitely visit Huangshan!
感谢这个精彩的黄山视频! 我只去过华山; 当我再次有机会访问中国时,一定会去黄山!
Beautiful lady matched with beautiful mountain view! Perfect!
Much admiration!
美丽的女士与美丽的山景相得益彰!完美!非常令人赞叹!
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
You floored me when you use "Dream of the Red Chamber" reference. I almost die when you use two words (buttcrack dawn) that I have never seen combined. Please show us your literary license that permitted you make these metaphors. After gathering myself I subscribed.
当你使用《红楼梦》的参考时,你让我很震惊。当你使用两个词(“屁股开花”)时,我几乎要死了,因为我从未见过这样组合的词语。请向我们展示你的文学许可证,以允许你使用这些隐喻。在我恢复过来后,我已经订阅了。
I see you have 29.6K subscribers now, soon you will have 30K, then 50K I predict that you will go to 100K subs within a year!
我看到你现在有2.96万的订阅者,很快你就会有3万,然后是5万 我预测你会在一年内拥有10万的订阅者!
Remind me of my trip to Huang Mountain 40 years ago while in college, same stone and same tree.
让我联想起40年前在大学时去黄山的旅行,同样的石头和同样的树。
文明门无碘
不同的树。那棵著名的树是假的,并且曾经被替换多次。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I remember when I climbed Huangshan, my feet did not touch any dirt even once, because up and down all the way are stone steps.
我记得当我攀登黄山的时候,我的脚从来没有碰到过任何泥土,因为一路上都是石阶。
Nice video! We took years ago the cable car to the top.
Great views, looking down seeing the monkey rock. And because of the clouds we could only see the peaks and trees, a marvellous sight.
好棒的视频!多年前我们搭缆车到达山顶,景色非常美丽,一望而下可以看到猴石。由于云雾遮蔽,我们只能看到山顶和树木,但这仍然是一个绝妙的景色。
Green bean ice cream bar is the best!!
绿豆冰淇淋条是最好的!!
China has amazing sceneries. Love to visit when Covid is history.
中国有美丽的风景。期待在疫情过后能够拜访。
Thumbs up … what a professional interpretation - from a chinese living in the US for 30+ years. Subscribed !
竖起大拇指...真是一个专业的解释——来自在美国生活30多年的中国人。已订阅!
Amazing mountains! My wife used to do Chinese painting like those mountains!
太神奇的山了!我的妻子以前也画过像这样的中国山!
I can imagine how these scenery would inspire artists, just beautiful
我可以想像这些风景会激发艺术家的灵感,太美了。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Amazing beautiful scenery. Do you feel safe in China?
惊人美丽的风景。你在中国感到安全吗?
The whole video is solid!
整个视频非常棒!
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
That ice cream bar looks like Shreks you-know-what, LOL. Excuse me but I couldn’t help it.
那个冰淇淋棒看起来像是奥格绿色生殖器,哈哈哈。对不起,我忍不住说了。
You'll have your own show on chinese tv soon.
你很快将在中国电视上有自己的节目。
So beautiful!! It's such a pity that as Chinese I have never been to huangshan.
太美了!!作为中国人,我从未去过黄山,真是遗憾。
Definitely, you can be the best tourists guider. I was laughing from the start to the end of this video. You are a big story teller!
毫无疑问,你可以成为最好的游客指南。我从视频一开始到结束都在笑。你是一个了不起的故事讲述者!
Ha ha... Katherine, you have a funny bone somewhere. Love your story telling..
哈哈...凯瑟琳,你一定有不少幽默感啊。喜欢听你讲故事。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Wow, that's magnificent! Thank you for never failing to show your unique and interesting perspectives on the mountain!
哇,太棒了!感谢您始终展现在山上独特而有趣的视角,从未让人失望!
Wow, the scenery is amazing! Thank you for sharing your experiences! I wish my Chinese was as good as yours :)
哇,风景真是美极了!谢谢你分享你的经历!我希望我的中文和你一样好 :)
5:52 I imagine seeing a bald but long bearded old man in a chinese gown clutching a fan in his hand
我想象着看到一个光头但有长胡子的老人穿着中式长袍,手握着一把扇子。
It is in my hometown, but I never been there, btw that ice cream is my favorite as well.
它在我的家乡,但我从未去过,顺便说一句,那个冰淇淋也是我最喜欢的。
beautiful video! Congrats!
视频很美!恭喜!
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Hope you can upload your videos on billy billy or weibo, you deserve more audience, I can feel your grace spirit which is very special
希望你可以将你的视频上传到哔哩哔哩或微博上,你值得更多的观众,我能感受到你的高雅精神是非常特别的。
Really Beautiful mountains.
真的是美丽的山。
great video again
又一次很棒的视频。
i have been their 3--4 times , everytime i collected a different view of scenery to my memory.
我已经去过那里3-4次了,每次都给我的记忆留下了不同的风景。
I recently discovered your channel and I loved it. Been binge watching for past few days. As a Chinese decent living in America and never visited China, thank you for opening my eyes to the beauty of China. I can’t wait to visit there with my family. Keep up the wonderful work you are given to the world.
我最近发现了你的频道,非常喜欢。这几天一直在不停地看。作为一个生活在美国但有中国血统且从未到过中国的人,感谢你向我展示了中国的美丽。我迫不及待地想和我的家人一起去那里旅游。希望你能继续向世界展现出这份美好的工作。
안녕 여기는 한국입니다
아가씨의 유튜브를 잘보고 있어요 열심히 자세히 소개해줘서 정말고마워요 그리고 너무 예뻐요 아가씨도 예쁘고 아름다워요 사랑해요
열심히 응원할게요
Thank you so much
你好,这里是韩国。
我经常看你的YouTube视频,感谢你的详细介绍,你真的很漂亮,也很美丽,我爱你。
我会继续支持你的努力。
非常感谢!
in ancient times, china taoists practised taoism in very very high mountains ! reason : the higher the mountains, the nearer you are to the heaven (sky) and easier to become immortals...
在古代,中国道士在非常高的山上修行道教!原因是:山越高,距离天堂(天空)就越近,更容易成为仙人...
This video ROCKS!
这个视频太棒了!
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Amazing scenery new friend here
这里的景色非常美,结交了新朋友。
Thank you for sharing. Beautiful tour of Huang Shan!
谢谢你的分享。黄山美丽的旅行!
You are great! Great video and beautiful explanation
你太棒了!视频很棒,讲解也很美丽。
I was there twice, in the 90's. Exactly the same, sunrise, sunset, not so good but expensive hotels, but worth it.
我在90年代去过那里两次。日出日落一模一样,酒店不是很好但很贵,但是值得一去。
Yes the pine tree of guest welcoming!
是的,这是表示欢迎客人的松树!
beautiful views
美丽的景色
Thank you for the video. Enjoy your time in China.
谢谢你的视频。祝您在中国过得愉快。
You represent China well. Thank you.
你代表中国非常好。谢谢。
My visit to Huangshan was on a rainy day. At first, I thought we were unlucky, not until we saw the sea of clouds when the rain stopped.
我的黄山之行是在一个雨天。起初,我以为我们很不幸,直到雨停时我们看到了云海。
I love this! Beautiful mountains!
我喜欢这个!美丽的山脉!
驭面小肥龙
唉呀!上次我去扎集村时,我应该去登黄山的,但我只骑摩托车到了黄山市的边界,没有登山,取而代之的是我在“欢迎来到黄山”的标志前给我的摩托车拍了张照片。我现在很后悔,因为我没有进一步去,但我一定会在我儿子能自己走路的时候和他一起去的。
Beautiful girl plus beautiful scenery。Thanks Katerine
美丽的女孩加上美丽的风景。谢谢你凯瑟琳。
Wow, you went to Huangshan? I am so jealous of you.
哇,你去了黄山?我好羡慕你。
That rock Rocks!
那块石头真棒!
The Chinese most famous rock is the monkey king.
中国最著名的石头是美猴王。
哪吒
欢迎来到安徽省!我的故乡!别忘了去参观西递和宏村,这两个具有非常独特历史建筑的传统村庄。它们就在黄山山脉旁边,并且也被列入联合国教科文组织名录!
Excellent trip!
太棒了的旅行!
"immortal guiding "
while we got some love guru guide, huh?
“不朽的引导”,我们得到一些爱情大师的引导,是吧?
Love how your buddy is COMPLETELY out of breath at 7: 30 hahaha
喜欢看到你的朋友在7:30完全喘不过气来,哈哈哈。
5:45 On the stone next to the most famous tree in China, those Chinese characters are just amazing!
在中国最著名的树旁边的石头上,那些汉字真是令人惊叹!
Scene looks surreal. Just like a painting.
场景看起来超现实的,就像一幅画一样。
Amazing scenary !!!!
惊人的风景!!!
i love your videos. you make them funny
我喜欢你的视频,你制作它们非常有趣。
Being in the States for so long, I have forgotten that ice pop can be made out of all kinds of beans, and test pretty good.
在美国呆了这么久,我已经忘记了冰棍可以用各种豆类做成,并且尝起来味道不错。
So so beautiful
well done great video
capturing dawn day evening sunset …
Thank you
太美了,做得很好的视频,将黎明、白天、傍晚、日落都拍得很好... 谢谢。
"Have a day with beautiful and walk with civilization!" Hahahaha. Love this episode. Nice camera work and witty narrative. Thanks .
度过一个美好的日子,走进文明之路!哈哈哈哈。非常喜欢这一集。摄像工作精良,叙事幽默机智。谢谢。
I have been there 3 times. The latest is 2019 summer.
我已经去过那里三次。最近一次是在2019年的夏天。
Best Western self media about China, thanks,
关于中国的最好的西方自媒体,感谢。
so beautiful!
太美了!
At 9:22 I see the Chinese Bernie Sanders riding the chair. The real Bernie, a true com...st, won't do it.
在9:22分,我看到中国的伯尼·桑德斯骑着椅子。真正的伯尼,一个真正的GC主义者,不会这样做。
trulyLove
真爱
圣母婊与流氓的机会
哇,也有一只猫。
Well done, Katherine!
干得好,凯瑟琳!
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Young generation of west , come to China now , pursue your future ,dream , chance , peace , career …… find the truth by personal experience which west media , politicans , government never never told you...
西方的年轻一代,现在来到中国,追求你的未来、梦想、机会、和平、职业......通过个人经验发现西方媒体、政治家和政府从未告诉你的真相。
go there one more time in winter. very very beautiful and you will see different scene.
再去一次那里的冬天。非常非常美丽,你会看到不同的景色。
awesome video about China. You have a new subscriber :)
很棒的关于中国的视频。你有一个新的订阅者 :)
Katherine, did you use a padlock to lock in your love and devotion ??
凯瑟琳,你用挂锁锁住了你的爱和奉献吗?
Katherine's Journey to the East 阳离子东游记
笑死了,下次吧。
Walking up & walking down the mountain feeling very tired & fainted.
爬山的时候,走上山和下山都感到非常疲倦和昏厥。
Beautiful scene
美丽的景色
I visited yellow mountain for 3 times! ^_^
我去黄山已经去了3次!^_^
Most people are NOT wearing mask. What is the current requirement? No mask if fully vaccinated?
The views are definitely breathtaking!
Take care and be safe!
大多数人没有戴口罩。目前的要求是什么?已完全接种疫苗的人不需要戴口罩吗?
这里的景色确实令人惊叹!请保重,注意安全!
Katherine's Journey to the East 阳离子东游记
我们正在户外进行激烈的运动,戴口罩不仅不健康,而且不安全。在人口密集的室内环境中,人们会戴口罩。除了偶尔的小爆发外,这种病毒在过去一年中得到了有效的控制,生活相当正常。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
What does your itinerary look like?
你的行程安排是什么样的?
How did you get to Mount Huang from Nanjing?
你是怎么从南京到黄山的?
Katherine's Journey to the East 阳离子东游记
我们乘坐了一辆公交车。
@Katherine's Journey to the East 阳离子东游记 That is good to know actually. Does the bus take you to the trailhead of the mountain?
实际上知道这点很好。公交车会带你到山脉的起点吗?
Katherine's Journey to the East 阳离子东游记
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
我们需要乘坐第二辆公交车才能到达小径的起点。来自南京的公交车将我们带到了山下的小镇。
@Katherine's Journey to the East 阳离子东游记 I see. What about the train? It looks like there is a train that takes ppl to Huang Shan in a little more than six hours?
我明白了。那么火车怎么样?似乎有一个火车可以在六个多小时内带人们去黄山?
First?
首先?
There may or must have another method of transporting all the consumables, such as your mungbean looking ice block than totally relying on the likes of porter you encountered. Very tedious or job for life . An undisclosed elevator from tunnel dugouts?? Unmatching tapestry and good workout. Carried extra pairs of socks?
The sunrise or sunset views for who do Not want to set early morning alarms are popular, indeed. I had only ever being to the stone forest mountains in Kunming while piggybacking my then near two years old nephew. Memorable. Those cute and pesky squirrels are, I thought indigenous and endemic to North Americas such as national parks ; first sightings of them at light snow covered central park in manhattan. Precious and unexpected.
肯定或可能有另一种运输所有消耗品的方法,比如你看到的绿豆冰块,而不是完全依赖你遇到的那种搬运工。这是一个非常繁琐或者一生的工作。从挖掘出来的隧道里面的秘密电梯?不匹配的挂毯和良好的锻炼。带了额外的袜子吗?
对于那些不想早起的人来说,日出或日落的景色确实很受欢迎。我只去过昆明的石头森林山,那时候我在背着我两岁左右的侄子。难忘。我以为那些可爱而讨厌的松鼠是北美,如国家公园的特有种;第一次在曼哈顿的中央公园看到它们的时候,公园上覆盖着薄薄的雪。珍贵而意外。
Wow..really great scenary therenot forgetting the sunrise..
哇..真是非常美景,别忘了那日出..
long time no see ,miss u and wang everyday
好久不见,想念你和王每一天。
Hahaha. Its me again... Liu Zhen Fan from Vancouver Canada. I always wonder if you know the other girl "blondie" from Australia. And I see her call you when she was biking in Yanshou near Guilin. Small world Kate. Keep on trucking...BIKING..
哈哈哈,又是我...来自加拿大温哥华的刘振帆。我一直很好奇你是否认识另一个来自澳大利亚的女孩“blondie”。我看到她在阳朔附近骑车时给你打电话了。这个世界真小,凯瑟琳。继续加油...骑车吧。
All your videos are so fun to watch! Thanksfor sharing the joy ♂
你的视频都看起来很好玩!谢谢你分享这份欢乐 ♂
ancient Chinese must be very advance country they can sculpt rock to whatever shape n then placed in anyplace they want
古代的中国一定是一个非常先进的国家,他们能够将岩石雕刻成任何形状,并将其放置在他们想要的任何地方。
who placed that rock overthere ?
谁把那个石头放在那里的?
I wonder how much time the porter spends each trip. When he answered your question about time to rest I had a feeling that he’s trying to be funny, which is probably pretty hard while shouldering those load.
我想知道每次旅行这个搬运工花费了多少时间。他回答你关于休息时间的问题时,我有一种感觉,他在试图幽默,而在负重的情况下这可能相当困难。
Kathy,
Once I was in Shanghai, China. I think it is somewhere near this mountain. Perhaps a few hundred miles. It was July and August, the temperature was so hot and humid. It was unbearable. Especially for someone from the SF Bay Area. Is the temp more accommodating when you are up there?
凯瑟琳,
我曾经在中国上海,我想是在这座山附近,可能有几百英里的距离。当时是七月和八月,温度非常炎热潮湿,简直难以忍受。特别是对来自旧金山湾区的人来说。你在那里的时候温度更适宜吗?
Recommend hua mountain as well
推荐华山。
A lot of native Chinese never get a chance to visit there.
很多中国人无缘去那里旅游。
The scenery of Huanshan you saw is not the most beautiful moment. If you are lucky enough to see the sea of clouds in Huangshan, it is simply a fairyland on earth
你所看到的黄山风景并不是最美的时刻。如果你足够幸运地看到了黄山的云海,那简直就是人间仙境。
If u come to China, don't miss this mountain or u will feel regret for the rest of your life ! It's so beautiful !
如果你来到中国,千万不要错过这座山,否则你会在余生中感到后悔!它太美了!
Your cinematography and editing are getting better and better!
你的摄影和剪辑越来越好了!
韭零后
Wow ! what a place !
Thanks for sharing
哇!多么美好的地方!谢谢你分享。
Although the man earn money to lose weight,but there would be something wrong with his knees if keeping climbing every day
虽然这个人赚了钱来减肥,但如果每天登山,他的膝盖可能出现问题。
Huangshan beauty is legendary. I've been up there 3 times. I'm from Malaysia.
黄山美景是传奇。我已经去过那里三次了。我来自马来西亚。
is there a hotel at the top ?
顶部有酒店吗?
戢鎮海
美丽。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
So romantic place beautiful place to be ,thanks Amazing view of the scenery
这是一个浪漫美丽的地方,非常感谢这惊人的景色。
you have taken the excellent shots..every scene is shot with care
Love your work..I enjoyed this video,,,
你拍摄的照片非常出色,每个场景都拍摄得非常细致。我非常喜欢你的作品,我很享受这个视频。
Incredible.
不可思议。
these tourist spots could bring the $$$ too bad china's so picky with tourists and people who enters their country. yay.
这些旅游景点可以带来收益,可惜中国对游客和入境人员要求如此严格。哎。
Katherine's Journey to the East 阳离子东游记
这只是由于疫情造成的,之前没有这种情况。很烦人,希望它很快结束,但可能不会……
A lovely reminder when I was there in the mid-1980s. Not so crowded as now because of the limited visas issued then. Still got to see the sunrise. Your hotel appears very modern compared to the dormitory back then. Wouldn't have missed it for the world. Thanks. Cheers.
我在20世纪80年代中期去过那儿,这段话让我回忆起美好的时光。由于当时签证数量有限,那里并没有现在这么拥挤。但我还是见到了日出。与当时的宿舍相比,你的酒店看起来现代化了许多。我绝不会错过这次旅行的。谢谢,干杯。
Been there once. I really like yellow mountain.
我去过一次黄山,我真的很喜欢它。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
1:02 i hate my dirty mind
我讨厌我的邪恶想法。
中国杨
8:58 看起来是两个男孩哦,太可爱了。
Welcome to watch the sunrise in Mount Qomolangma!
欢迎到珠穆朗玛峰观看日出!
Never tired watching your videos
永远不会厌倦观看你的视频。
Chinese paintings inspired from other time-space dimensions, or spiritual realms if you like to say so.
中国的绘画灵感来自于其他的时空维度,或者精神领域如果你愿意这么说。
you're so dorky and pretty
你既呆萌又漂亮。
Epic view
史诗般的景色。
I have been there during winter, the snow capped mountains and trees look awesome.
我曾在冬季去过那里,那片被雪覆盖的山和树看起来很棒。
I am going to Huang Shan when travel resume again normally.
当旅游业正常恢复时,我将前往黄山。
LM I love the philosophical discussion on single people on the mountain top
LM,我喜欢山顶上关于单身人士的哲学讨论。
The real old world China makes the new world USA seem old.
New York is the withered apple
Shanghai is the new big apple. and it is juicy.....
真正的古老中国让新世界美国显得古老。纽约是枯萎的苹果,而上海则是新的大苹果,而且很多汁。
Wow I miss that green bean ice cream!
哇,我想念那种绿豆冰淇淋!
I lol'ed at those translations, I need more of those immortal guiding during the lockdown
我笑了出来,看那些翻译,我在封锁期间需要更多的那种不朽的指导。
Que lindas imagens de um lugar tao diferente.
多么美丽的图像,来自一个如此不同的地方。
It is really a beautiful view, thanks for sharing. If I were to visit there, I have to start training for a year to prepare myself :D
这真是一道美丽的风景,谢谢分享。如果我去那里,我需要开始一年的训练来准备自己:D
OMG! Roy's laugh at 1:22 is just epic!
天啊!罗伊在1:22的笑声简直太神了!
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
It’s so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
它太美了!谢谢分享。
One word, Huangshan , unique
一个词形容黄山,独特。
You were lucky to see the mountain on a very beautiful day, it is absolutely scenic. I suggest you to visit in autumn which is even more colourful and picturesque....like a paradise, thank you for sharing, have a fruitful journey, be an explorer in China...
你很幸运在一个非常美丽的日子看到了这座山,它绝对是景色迷人的。我建议你在秋天去参观,那时更加多彩、画面更美丽......就像天堂一样,谢谢你分享,祝你旅途愉快,成为中国的探险家......
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
In China, you can post some videos as long as you eat fried rice. Fried rice is very different in each region. Some places don’t like soy sauce if they don’t like heavy mouthfuls. Some of them specialize in soy sauce. It's fried in soy sauce, it's really delicious
在中国,只要你吃炒饭,就可以发布一些视频。炒饭在各个地区都非常不同。有些地方如果不喜欢口感重的味道,就不喜欢酱油。有些地方专门用酱油来炒。它用酱油炒制,非常美味。
Like your sense of humor
我喜欢你的幽默感。
yellow mountain ? look so mystic...
黄山?看起来如此神秘...
actually, winter is better timing to visit mountian huang, you will have more chance to see "sea of cloud" after snowing, far more beautiful than summer visit.
实际上,冬天是参观黄山的最佳时间,经过下雪之后有更多的机会看到“云海”,比夏天参观更加美丽。
No unseasoned root vegetable snacks this time?
这次没有未经调味的根茎蔬菜零食吗?
You should TOTALLY do a collab with Blondie in China by the way!
顺便说一句,你应该和布隆迪在中国进行一次合作!
Katherine's Journey to the East 阳离子东游记
我希望。
I would love to visit there
我很想去那儿参观。
Emerald valley nearby where crouching tiger and hidden dragon was shot
靠近神秘谷的翡翠山谷,是《卧虎藏龙》电影取景地。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Not yellow at all. VERY disappointing.
一点也不黄,非常令人失望。
Katherine's Journey to the East 阳离子东游记
抱歉,哈哈。
Thanks Kathy for your sharing!
谢谢你的分享,凯瑟琳!
The Zhu Bajie stone has a super thick double chain and a huge belly.
猪八戒的石像有一个超级厚的双链和一个巨大的肚子。
Beautiful mountain scenary.
美丽的山景。
You're lucky you hit the sunny days, but were also unlucky in the sense that the scenery of this place is even more breathtaking when cloudy.
你很幸运碰到了晴天,但也很不幸,因为当天气多云时这个地方的景色更加壮观。
Nice..
很好。
I know top mountains in China are Huangshang, Huashang, zhangjiajie (Avatar). Also famous are wudangshang and ermeishang. Of course also in Ti... and Xinjiang which I am not familiar with.
我知道中国的顶级山峰是黄山、华山、张家界(阿凡达)。此外,武当山和峨眉山也很有名。当然,西藏和新疆也有很多著名山峰,但我对此并不熟悉。
welcome to Anhui!
欢迎来到安徽!
Rock Huangshan is awesome!
黄山的岩石很棒!
Nice
不错
China is soooooo beautiful.
中国真的很美。