印度媳妇在家与婆婆一道制作印度食物
I made pani puri and my Chinese mother-in-law tried it.译文简介
印度媳妇自述其家庭背景:父亲是印度武器制造商
正文翻译
I made pani puri and my Chinese mother-in-law tried it.
我做了印度脆球,我的中国婆婆也尝试做它。
评论翻译
很赞 ( 1 )
收藏
Hey guys,
I am happy to present a new video to you with english subtitles once again. In this one, I cooked pani puri and aloo methi at home and let my chinese mother-in-law try it. Pani puri is very unique dish, as in nothing like this exists outside India anywhere. Chinese people have a fascination with it from what I can see online here especially after movies like Dangal popularised it.
嘿,伙计们,
我很高兴再次为大家呈现一个带有英文字幕的新视频。在这个视频中,我在家里做了印度脆球(pani puri)和印度葫芦巴煎土豆(aloo methi ),让我的中国婆婆尝尝。印度脆球是一道非常独特的小吃,因为在印度以外的任何地方都没有这样的食物。从我在网上看到的来看,中国人对它很着迷,尤其是在像《摔跤吧!爸爸》这样的电影让它流行起来之后。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
你妈妈和老公是很传统的中国人形象,不善于表达自己,但是热爱自己的家人,愿意为自己的家庭付出一切。
Guy, I know you have a lot of video ideas and I have too. But being a full time mom, it is hard to implement those ideas especially in a strict lockdown. I try to work with the ingredients I have. Most of the housework like cleaning and looking after Ivan is 95% done by me. All the videos in the last month that I have posted were all edited after midnight till morning. I will take a note of all your ideas and try to do best of what I can with them
伙计,我知道你们有很多视频创意,我也有。但作为一名全职妈妈,很难实现这些想法,尤其是在严格封锁的情况下,我试着用我的食材。大部分家务活,比如清洁和照顾伊凡,95%都是我做的。我上个月发布的所有视频都是在午夜后编辑到早上的。我会记下你所有的想法,并尽我所能实现它们。
Glad to hear that!!
In a Family specially babies needs intense care at the early age, society says women does nothing all day but there are many things hidden and done unpaid.
What's most important right now is utmost love & care which only Moms can do.
很高兴听到这个!!
在一个家庭中,特别是婴儿在幼年时需要特别的照顾,社会称女性整天无所事事,但有许多事情是看不见的,而且是无偿的。
最重要的是只有妈妈才能做到的给予最大的爱和关怀。
How is the corona situation
目前疫情情况如何?
Are u from odisha....?
你来自奥里萨邦吗?
Never have been able to make it puff like that . If I was able to puff it , it would not be crunchy
从来没能让印度脆球(pani puri)膨胀成那样过。如果我能把它吹起来,它就不脆了。
@shradha sree Doesn't seem so
看起来不是。
A simple looking dish that actually requires some effort but made easy by you. I think your kind neighbours will love it too! :D
这道菜看起来很简单,实际上需要花点功夫,但你做起来很容易。我想你们善良的邻居也会喜欢的!
It does require effort. People rarely make the dough balls at home. They always buy it from shops.
这确实需要努力。人们很少在家做面团球,他们总是从商店买。
Love this video..... Interesting to see you cooking and your Mom trying out Indian dishes .Do some more thanks much .Bonding is special between you both ?it.All the best and much ?? from Trinidad West Indies ????
爱这个视频,很高兴看到你做饭,你婆婆尝试印度菜。多做些,谢谢。你们之间的关系很特别要好,对吧,愿一切顺利,我来自特立尼达西印度群岛。
Thank you, I will
谢谢,一定。
Awesome
非常棒。
Love your Mother in law! She's the sweetest lady.
爱你的婆婆!她是最和蔼的女人。
Awesome video! I always buy the ready-made pack, but you have now inspired me to make the panipuri at home. And totally agree with you on Methidana Sabji. I'm the only one in my family here who likes to eat it :P
Lots of Love to Ivan and your mum in law. Both are super cute ??????
很棒的视频!我总是买现成的食物,但现在你启发我在家做你。我完全同意你关于 葫芦巴煎土豆的看法。我是家里唯一一个喜欢吃它的人。
代我向伊凡( Ivan,博主儿子)和你婆婆问好。他们都超级可爱。
Ready made packs in India taste nice but they are so cheap . I think they don’t use good oil
印度现成的包装好的食物味道不错,但是太便宜了。我想他们用的不是品质好的油。
It is good that you made Indian food for your mother in law, and she love it.
真不错,你为你婆婆做了印度菜,她很喜欢。
Hi Ruchi nice to see that you’ve good bonding with your mother-in-law and she’s so willing to embrace Indian food & culture. Awesone duo. Cheers!
你好,如琪(Ruchi),很高兴看到你和婆婆关系这么融洽,她很愿意接受印度食物和文化。你们很棒,祝贺!
Very nice to see enjoying Pani puri.??????
很高兴看到你们享受印度脆球。
What a lovely bonding you have with ur mom in law,!! God bless you?
你和婆婆的关系真融洽啊!!上帝保佑你们!
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Wow Ruchi!! You are really amazing and very smart ?? how well you have picked up the language and bonding so well with your husband 's family despite the cultural differences... proud of you ???? all the best ????
哇,如琪,你真的很了不起,也很聪明。尽管有文化差异,但你的语言学得很好,和你丈夫的家人相处很不错,为你骄傲,愿一切都好!
The pro of having a multicultural family. You get to have sweet moments like this.
多元文化家庭挺好的,让你有这样甜蜜的时刻。
So nice...
Your mom in-law is cool. Love the way you cook
很好,你的婆婆很酷。喜欢你做饭的方式。
Love the way your mother in law appreciate your cooking.
我很喜欢你婆婆欣赏你做的菜。
Saw your vlog after a long time. It's always refreshing and I like your dedication . You have a lovely family ??.
好久没看到你的视频博客了,它总是让人耳目一新,我喜欢你的奉献精神。你有一个可爱的家庭。
Love you sister ??
Love this video.. Love your son cute ??
Love your mum ??
And All family...
Love Pani Puri Dish..
爱你妹妹,喜欢这个视频. .爱你子可爱的孩子。
爱你的婆婆和你所有的家庭。
喜欢印度脆球。
Haha it is difficult for foreigners to open their mouth wide open when eating pani puri. This video was very good. ??
哈哈,外国人吃印度脆球时很难张大嘴,这个视频非常好。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Awesome Vlog??..the pani puri is looking very crunchy and delicious..Well done. Ruchii ma'am..??..Thanks for the pani puri hack..It's great to see that your MIL so liked the indian snack.??..This cooking vlog series is also great..Everyone is enjoying it..??
很棒的视频,印度脆球看起来很脆很好吃,如琪女士,做得不错。谢谢制作它,很高兴看到你婆婆也喜欢印度小吃。这个烹饪视频系列也很棒,每个人都很喜欢。
Dear Ruchi,
Your jugaadu panipuri making was very good. Great work!! ????
Also, your MIL is solidly awesome??. Watching her was hilarious indeed. But she is such a good sport!! And such a great attitude! ??Even in old age, she is willing to try new things and eat unfamiliar foods. There’s a lesson in there for all of us.
亲爱的如琪,你做得很好,视频很棒。而且,你的婆婆非常棒,你们团结在一起,真棒。但她是很好相处得人!即使年纪大了,也愿意尝试新事物,吃不熟悉的食物,值得我们所有人学习。
Amazing Person like you ? makes everything best ?? . Take care of yourself and your family Didi !
你真了不起,愿一切都好,照顾好你自己和你的家人,Didi!
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
wow love watching your mom eating pani puri good job !!!!
哇,喜欢看你妈妈吃印度脆球,做得好。
Looking so yummy & juicy
LOVE YOUR VLOGS
Your mother in law is so sweet
看起来美味多汁,爱你的视频博客,你婆婆真和蔼。
@Vandana Sharma It's 03.24 am here now
现在是凌晨3点24分。
@Hurt each other Macon ok i'm still sleeping?????????? sweet dreams??
好吧,我还在睡觉,好梦!
Very nice vlog.feel good to see you giving the same love to your mom in law that you getting from her.really amazing.keep doing it ??
非常棒的视频,到你给你婆婆的爱和你从她那里得到的爱一样,这感觉很好,真是太棒了,加油。
Sooo sooo nice video....And I am happy to see how they liked our indian snack food. Wowwww.....
非常非常好的视频,我很高兴看到他们喜欢我们的印度小吃,哇。
Please make more vid like this to showcase your food and culture and hopefully it will help bridge the gap between different civilisations.
请制作更多像这样的视频来展示你的食物和文化,希望这将有助于弥合不同文明之间的差距。
Pani Puri Looks Delicious Dear Enjoy
印度脆球看起来很美味,亲爱的,享受吧
I absolutely love these videos!!! ??
我非常喜欢这些视频!
Your mother-in-law is awesome ??
你婆婆真了不起。
Your mother in law is so sweet and full of energy . Love to see you
你婆婆如此和蔼且精力充沛,爱你哦。
Thanks Ruchi for making a video on your in-laws trying Indian food which I suggested you in your last video ????
感谢如琪制作了一个关于你的婆婆尝试印度食物的视频,我在上一个视频中建议了你来这么一个视频。
Lovely mother in law ???? Pani Puri looking very very tasty and crispy
可爱的婆婆,印度脆球看起来非常美味酥脆。
Great mouth watering video, very enjoyable and entertaining
很棒,令人垂涎三尺的视频,它如此令人愉快和有趣。
That looks amazing!!! I love pani puri
看起来很棒 !我爱印度脆球。
Love to your mother-in-law and cute IVAN.I would like to their reaction for Indian curries and sarees next time.
爱你婆婆和你可爱的伊凡。下次让大家看看他们对印度咖喱类食物和纱丽服的反应。
They have already eatem those things in my brother's wedding for 8 days
他们已经在我哥哥的婚礼上吃了8天了。
@Ruchi in China but we didn't see their reaction then. Now we want to see their reaction.
但我们当时没有看到他们的反应。现在我们想看看他们的反应。
Please drape a sari for your mil
请给你的婆婆弄一件纱丽。
行客
@Ruchi in China 这么能吃?
Your mom in law is so cool ...i wish to have a mother in law like her
你婆婆太酷了,我希望有一个像她那样的婆婆。
Very nice video ma'am...... After watch your video I have starting craving to eat Pani puri??u have done great Job ????
非常棒的视频,女士,看了你的视频后,我开始想吃印度脆球了,你做得很好。
In Maharashtra we also eat methi Dana sabjii .....good for bones....keep going Ruchi didi.....love for evan??nd u too just give him a hug from me????
在马哈拉施特拉邦,我们也吃葫芦巴煎土豆,对骨骼有益,继续加油,如琪,爱伊凡,你代替我给他一个拥抱哈。
She is really a lovely lady...
她真是一位可爱的女士。
That's what I like about Asians, neighbors are so friendly.
这就是我喜欢亚洲人的地方,邻居们都很友好。
Now you can speak some Chinese. So much fenugreek could be daunting for non-Indians. But without a doubt, fenugreek is a healthy spice.
现在你会说一些中文了。这么多胡芦巴可能会让非印度人望而生畏。但毫无疑问,胡芦巴是一种健康的香料。
Nice relationship in family?? wish such one for everyone
家庭关系真不错,希望每个人都这样。
Hi...di ...as always you hve done a great job...actully I really like cooking..plz take care and stay safe..
嗨,如琪,和往常一样,视频做得很好,其实我也很喜欢烹饪,请保重。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Hi ruchi really happy with yours back to back vlogs please keep sharing your daily routine I really enjoyed it.
你好,如琪,真的很喜欢你的系列视频,请继续分享你的日常生活,我真的很喜欢。
This video was quite interesting. ?????? Loved it thoroughly. ??????
这个视频很有趣,喜欢它。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
your mom is beautiful and supporting
你婆婆漂亮且支持你。
I really like your vlog . Pani puri is one of my favourite street snack . lots of love from India
我真的很喜欢你的视频博客。印度脆球是我最喜欢的街头小吃之一,来自印度的爱。
Ohhhhhh I loved loved loved watching this. I'm so glad that you are doing vlogs with your mother in law. She looks sweet. You should a Q and A session with her. I just loved it yaar. More...we want moreeeeeeeeeee
我超级超级超级喜欢看这个视频。我很高兴你和你婆婆一起做视频博客。她看起来和蔼。你应该和她进行一次问答,我就是喜欢这类视频,我们希望看到更多这类视频哈。
武统台湾作战指挥部
很棒的视频,这些吃的食物看起来很美味,我知道编辑视频有多难,我花了两天一晚的时间去编辑新视频。
Next time add meetha chutney tooo...she would love it
下次再加点酸辣酱,她会喜欢的。
Sure ??
一定。
Hi Ruchi, i like your family,they are so sweet and especially your mil.miss watching her cook.
你好,如琪,我喜欢你的家人,他们很和蔼,尤其是你的婆婆,很想看她做饭。
One of the best vlog of your channel...... amazing ????
这是你制作的最好的视频之一,真棒。
What a great way to make Indian foid made my mouth watery yummy
这个印度美食的方法太棒了,让我口水直流。
So amazing.... Di want to see more videos like this ?? ??
如此棒,如琪,我想看更多这样的视频。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
You are lucky as your husband and mother in law tried, mine Thai wife even don't try now after first attempt ????
你是幸运的,因为你的丈夫和婆婆已经尝试过了,我的泰国妻子在第一次尝试之后甚至再也没有尝试过。
I really like your vlogs.. It gives me that southeast Asian fantasies
我真的很喜欢你的视频,这让我对东南亚产生了幻想。
Ruchi u should make lots of Indian food and make ur friends, relatives, cousins, in-laws and husband comment
如琪,应该做很多印度菜,让你的朋友、亲戚、表亲、姻亲和丈夫评论一下。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Ruchi you are very lucky. Your MIL is a very very sweet person.
如琪,你很幸运。你的婆婆是一个非常非常和蔼的人。
Please do a vlog with your complete family ??
请和你的家人一起做一个视频吧。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Your behavior is so nice you can stay with anyone nicely and your husband's family also nice stay like this be happy
你做的很不错,你可以很好地和任何人待在一起,你丈夫的家人也很好,这样相处很愉快。
Wait, the water in Shanghai can be drank from the tap? You used it for cooking straight from the tap.
等等,上海的水可以直接喝吗?你竟然直接用它做菜。
Do more cooking videos.... Chinese and Indian both.... Love from India Pune
做更多烹饪视频。中国人和印度人的食物都行,来自印度浦那的爱。
Nice Chinese family r ... Simple and down to earth ..
中国家庭真不错,简单而务实。
Love from South Korea????
来自韩国的爱。
Do more videos like this surely it will inc your subscriber reach as it is really interesting when Indians share /teach their culture to foreigners
Next suggestion try making some Indian food and let your family give opinion specially your mother in law
如果有更多这样的视频,你的订阅者肯定就会变多,因为印度人向外国人分享/讲授他们的文化真的很有趣。另一个建议:尝试做一些印度菜,让你的家人特别是你的婆婆给出意见。
most oriental people don't like any foreign foods. I mean they will try it but wouldn't eat it everyday. That's why thing like cheese, pizza , burger also didn't become popular here.I have never seen anyone eat pasta in 5 years. Their cooking recipes have rules and things that if something is not cooked the same way, it won't be considered nutritious at least by the older generation as they believe in traditional chinese medicine. Also, most people didn't have childhood exposure to foods from other countries which limits their palatte. I wouldn't do a dishonest reaction like many reaction channels do . But living here, I have come to know the food habits thorougly.
To give you an example, my mother-in-law only likes to eat her hometown recipes, she doesn't like any veggies and fruits that are from other states. Like they would never eat mango or coconut because these are new fruits for them. She doesn't like Chinese restaurant foods either. I met another older lady here who doesn't like the food from our hometown Jilin. So asking people to try even more alien food seems forced. 99.9% people in the world like the foods that they had exposure to in their childhood.
大多数东方人不喜欢任何外国食物。我的意思是他们会尝试,但不会每天都吃。这就是为什么奶酪、披萨、汉堡在这里也不流行的原因。我已经五年没见过有人吃意大利面了。他们的烹饪食谱有一些规则,如果不以同样的方式烹饪,至少老一辈人会认为它没有营养,因为他们相信传统中医。此外,大多数人在童年时没有接触过其他国家的食物,这会限制他们的味觉。我不会像许多反馈频道那样做出不诚实的反馈内容。住在这里后,我对这儿饮食习惯有了深刻的了解。
举个例子,我婆婆只喜欢吃她家乡的菜谱,她不喜欢任何来自其他地方的蔬菜和水果。就好比他们永远不会吃芒果或椰子,因为它们对她来说是新的水果。她也不喜欢中国餐馆的食物。我在这里遇到了另一位老太太,她不喜欢我们家乡吉林的食物。因此,要求人们尝试更多的外来食物似乎是被迫的。世界上99.9%的人喜欢他们童年接触过的食物。
@Ruchi in China haha?? it was new for me btw thanks for letting me know a new thing
Keep going
哈哈,这对我来说是新的食物,顺便说一下,谢谢你让我知道了新信息。
继续哈。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
yes ruchi true they do not like much foreign foods. they prefer eating there food as we uses lots of spices oil sweets they eat very less sweet not like us ..
是的,他们不太喜欢外国食物。他们更喜欢吃本地的食物,因为我们用了很多香料、油和糖果,他们吃得很少,不像我们吃那么多。
狂熱戰爭份子
我也想试吃印度小吃,可惜我没有印度朋友,来自中国的爱。
Hi Ruchi try to upload daily atleast one blog. ?
嗨,如琪,试着每天至少上传一个视频吧。
Ruchi dii plzz do more food videos with aunty
如琪,请制作更多如常食物的视频哈。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
did your mother in law tasted other dishes of India?
If not sometimes make for her
你婆婆吃过其他印度菜吗?如果没有的话,有时为她做下吧。
Great family videos Ruchi... ?? Your videos are getting better... Well done....!
很棒的家庭系列视频,如琪,你的视频越来越好了,做得好!
Hope you'll get 100k subscribers????
希望你很快就能获得10万订阅者。
Love from India
来自印度的爱。
Would like to know about your parents and other family members...
想知道你的父母和其他家庭成员的情况。
My father is a weapons manufacturer for Indian police and army. Mom is a housewife
我父亲是为印度警察和军队提供武器的武器制造商,妈妈是家庭主妇。