中国滑雪幼儿在网络上走红
Snowboarding baby in China goes viral译文简介
在中国社交媒体上,一个11个月大的滑雪小女孩视频走红。尽管贝贝还不能走路,她已经能在河北省一个滑雪度假村第一次滑缓坡了。
正文翻译
每人一小段,翻译我也行!
每日新素材,等你来认领! https://www.ltaaa.cn/translation
Video of a 11-month-old snowboarding baby girl has gone viral on Chinese social media. Although Beibei still cannot walk yet, she slid down a slight slope on her first try at a ski resort in Hebei province.
在中国社交媒体上,一个11个月大的滑雪小女孩视频走红。尽管贝贝还不能走路,她已经能在河北省一个滑雪度假村第一次滑缓坡了。
每日新素材,等你来认领! https://www.ltaaa.cn/translation
-------------译者:Vnn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Video of a 11-month-old snowboarding baby girl has gone viral on Chinese social media. Although Beibei still cannot walk yet, she slid down a slight slope on her first try at a ski resort in Hebei province.
在中国社交媒体上,一个11个月大的滑雪小女孩视频走红。尽管贝贝还不能走路,她已经能在河北省一个滑雪度假村第一次滑缓坡了。
评论翻译
很赞 ( 8 )
收藏
I love that the parents are letting her try different sports. She''s going to be so talented when she grows up.
我喜欢这对父母,让孩子尝试各种运动。当她长大的时候,就会发现天资卓越。
She has a low center of gravity, so I''m not surprised she''s able to balance so well. She''s a cutie and it''s so sweet how the dog runs alongside her.
她重心很低,所以我并不惊奇她能够如此好地平衡。她是个小可爱,看到狗狗绕着她,真是甜蜜。
I think the snowboard shoes is helping her balance very well. Since it keeps her legs wide apart and keeping her knees bent down like how all snowboarders do. But it’s actually amazing to see how a 11 MONTHS old is able to do this!
我认为滑雪鞋能帮助她更好的平衡。因为这能使她的两腿张开,并且让她保持膝盖弯曲,就像所有的滑雪者一样。但是看到一个11个月的宝宝能做到这样,还是令人惊叹!
That dog is like a bodyguard , a brother who is always about to protect her.
那只狗狗就像是一个人肉垫子,一个保护她的哥哥。
The way she waddles her arms around is so adorable holy sh- xD
她蹒跚着晃动胳膊的样子太可爱了。我的天(笑)
-------------译者:Vnn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
I’m glad the kid isn’t pressured into it, and that they wanted to learn and bond with her. It’s not too common anymore. She’s got some pretty awesome parents
我很高兴孩子不是因为压力而滑,孩子的父母想让她学习并且加深感情。这不是很常见。她的父母确实很酷
With such supportive and encouraging parents, this little kid is headed for a bright future !
有这么支持和鼓励的父母,这个小娃娃一定有光明的未来!
This is too cute
这太可爱了
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
It''s wonderful to see parents taking care of their children and giving them love and attention.
看到父母如此疼爱孩子,给孩子爱和关心,真是太好了
Love how she waves her hands up and down. So cute
喜欢看她把手一上一下晃动的样子。太可爱了
Can we take some time to appreciate the dog who watches her in her every move
我们能赞赏一下这只狗狗吗?它注视着宝宝的一举一动
-------------译者:Vnn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Kid is going to be a legend when she grows up
当这个孩子长大的时候,她一定能成为传奇
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
She''s already more athletic than I am
她已经比我更有运动细胞了
多么可爱的宝宝啊,给她父母鼓掌,因为他们介绍给她各种活动
what a beautiful family inside and out.... love their dedication to their child BEST PARENTS EVER
从内而外是多么可爱的家庭啊……为他们对孩子的付出点赞 最好的家长
Amazing
令人惊叹
有冒险精神的宝宝
宝宝和狗狗看起来都可爱
她训练地特别好
她训练地特别好
为教练鼓掌
At eleven months, she''s showing marvelous skills. I can imagine how skillful she''ll be at half decade. By the time she reaches high school she''ll have reached the competent skills of no return.
7个月大就展现出了惊人的技能,我无法想象她5岁的时候有多厉害。等她上初中的时候可能就已经是专业水准了。
-------------译者:Vnn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
What a cutie!! I am very surprised by the fact that she is doing snowboards not only before she can walk, but also before she turned one year! And yeah, as we can see from the video, her parents ARE concerned with her safety!!
真是个小可爱!!我感到惊叹的不仅是在学会走之前,她已经会滑雪了,更多的是她才不满一岁啊!对了,我们能从视频中看出,她父母很关心她的安全!!
"You snowboarder yet?!
“你已经滑雪了?!”
“爸爸,我十一个月了。”
她真可爱
What an amazing baby! She looks like she''s enjoying it.
真是个了不起的宝宝!她看起来享受滑雪。
So funny & cute, she is the calmest baby I''ve even seen, very brave.
多有趣&可爱,她是我见过的最冷静的宝宝,非常勇敢。
Really put a smile on my face, she’s so cute and talented and brave!!
脸上止不住挂上笑容,她如此可爱,富有天赋,并且勇敢!!
-------------译者:Vnn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
She''s literally a Penguin in a board while she waddles.. such a cutie...
当她晃来晃去的时候,真像一只企鹅……真是个小可爱……
The baby in the future: and that''s a another gold medal
这个宝宝的未来:又是个金牌选手
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Someday this baby could be a potential as athletes snowboard for his country.
有一天,这个宝宝可能成为代表国家的滑雪运动员。
Wow such a brave child to snowboard all by herself that must been so much fun for her so adorable her family must be very happy and proud of their child having a fun time.
哇,如此勇敢的孩子,自己能够滑雪,这对她来说肯定很有趣。她真可爱,对她家庭来说一定很开心很自豪有这么个孩子,度过快乐时光。
11 months old? that''s amazing! she''s so adorable
11个月大?太不可思议了!她真可爱
-------------译者:Vnn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Oh my heart! The baby goggles is too much cuteness. 太可愛了!
哦我的心肝啊!这个宝宝的护目镜太可爱了。太可爱了!
she is a bomb of cuteness
她就是可爱炸弹
Wow, she is very talented in snowboarding. I wanna try snowboarding but it''s barely snowing in my island ??
哇,她对滑雪太有天赋了。我想滑雪,但是我住的岛几乎不下雪??
She''s amazing! Warm hugs & greetings to her parents & coach, congratulations!! Loved this!
她太令人惊叹了!给她的父母&教练达到的拥抱&问候,祝贺!太爱这个视频了!
This made me smile ear to ear
我的嘴角都要笑到耳边了
Lil baby is so cool, much Love and respect from Southern California
这个宝宝太酷了,从南加州发来的爱和尊敬
-------------译者:Vnn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
the puppy is so protective, adorable!
这个小狗这么保护宝宝,真可爱!
thats so cute. It’ll inspire others and help her find what she wants
这太可爱了。这会启发其他人并且帮助她找到她想要的
She is so cute! I am looking forward to having my own children to try this with them.
她太可爱了!我希望有自己的孩子,并且和他们一起尝试滑雪
She''s so cute. And what a workout for the parents though! All this pulling up and running down alongside of!
她太可爱了。但这对父母来说是多大的工作量啊!所有陪在孩子身边的精力啊!
-------------译者:Vnn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
1:21 She is like ''Dad, look I am so relaxed''!
1:21的时候她就像在说“爸爸,你看我多放松”!
Not even the dog can upstage her cuteness or moment of glory. She''s a natural. I hope her mad skills do not affect her desire to walk lol.
狗狗也不能将她的可爱和荣耀时刻抢过来。她太自然了。我希望她对滑雪的发狂不会影响她对走路的渴望 笑。
Watch out Winter Olympics. You''ve got a new future contender in the making! Seriously, this kid skipped walking and went straight to snowboarding. Amazing!
冬奥会的选手小心点。你们有一个跃跃欲试的未来挑战者,这个小孩跳过了走路的步骤,直接开始滑雪了。太令人惊叹了!
She is so talented at that age!
在这个年纪,她太有天赋了!
That baby is adorable!
这个宝宝好可爱!
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
也令人佩服。
-------------译者:Vnn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
After 18 years: Remember the snowboarding baby. This is her now!...
再过18年:请记住这个滑雪宝宝。这就是她的现在!……
She’s so cute and talented, I can’t even keep balance on skis… I’m ashamed
她是如此的可爱,富有天赋,我甚至不能在冰上保持平衡……我很惭愧
"Is this the youngest snowboarder you have met?"
这是你遇到的最年轻的滑雪者吗?
不,我没见过她。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
She''s even better than me. I could''ve fall right away as soon as it moves
她甚至比我棒。我在移动的时候,根本站不稳
My goodness, so cute and talented!
我的老天爷,那么可爱,那么有天赋!
-------------译者:Vnn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
She is amazing! And adorable. And her doggo protec. So cute!!
她太棒了!还可爱。她的狗狗还保护着她。真可爱!!
Q: Is this the youngest snowboarder you''ve met?
问:这是你遇到的最年轻的滑雪者吗?
我不知道,但是绝对是我见过最可爱的
She is soooo adorable
她太太太可爱了
Such an adorable sliding and at the same time she do be gonna be a champion 1 day
如此可爱的滑行,相信她总有一天会成为冠军
So incredibly cute!
难以置信的可爱!
-------------译者:Vnn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
She''s so Cute! We''ll see her in the Olympics about 10 more years.
她太可爱了!10多年后我们能再奥运会上看到她。
Talented cute baby and great supporting parents. What a wonderful world.
有天赋的可爱宝宝,还有给予支持的父母。多么完美的世界。
that''s a future olympian right there
这里即将诞生未来的奥运健儿
她的爸妈非常完美,为她提供令人惊叹的情绪激励。她将成为学校最酷的崽
I saw this in another video and the best thing for me that the parents said was "We''ll respect her own choices in the future."
我在另一条视频中看到这个,对我来说最好的事是她的父母说“我们会尊重她在未来的个人选择。”
A lots of babies can''t even free standing, balance or walk at 11 month, so she''s is doing it amazing..
好多宝宝在11个月的时候还站不起来,掌握不了平衡或者走路,所以她能做到这样,真是令人惊叹……
-------------译者:Vnn--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
He''s so cool...more than I will ever be
他太酷了……比我酷多了
I thought my daughter started skiing at 3 and half was already too early. So cute!
我以为我女儿从三岁半开始滑雪已经够早了。太可爱了!
The baby has wonderful parents!
宝宝有完美的父母!
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
When the baby skis better than you
当宝宝滑得比你好
She can snowboard before she could walk. Wow! She is too cute for words to describe her!
她在走路之前就能滑雪。哇!她太酷了,言语都不能描述!
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处