中国厨师用自己的腿当菜板
The Chinese chef who uses his thigh as a chopping board译文简介
中国河南省的一名厨师在厨房工作了30多年,他掌握的刀工竟能把自己的大腿当砧板用。
正文翻译
每人一小段,翻译我也行!
每日新素材,等你来认领! https://www.ltaaa.cn/translation
A chef in China’s Henan province, having worked in kitchens for more than 30 years, has mastered knife skills to the degree that he can use his thigh as a chopping board.
中国河南省的一名厨师在厨房工作了30多年,他掌握的刀工竟能把自己的大腿当砧板用。
每日新素材,等你来认领! https://www.ltaaa.cn/translation
-------------译者:奔走的兔子--- 审核者:奔走的兔子------------
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
A chef in China’s Henan province, having worked in kitchens for more than 30 years, has mastered knife skills to the degree that he can use his thigh as a chopping board.
中国河南省的一名厨师在厨房工作了30多年,他掌握的刀工竟能把自己的大腿当砧板用。
评论翻译
很赞 ( 3 )
收藏
Imagine how much time he can save if he just uses chopping board.
想象一下如果他用砧板的话可以节省多少时间
I wouldn’t be comfortable eating food from someone’s thigh
吃别人在大腿上放过的东西会让我不舒服
Everyone''s gangsta until he starts chopping at a high speed without ripping his legs.
大家都很嚣张,直到他开始在自己腿上快速切菜却没有割伤他的腿
i don’t think everyone understands what’s going on rn, he’s practicing his cutting skills by cutting on his thigh cuz cutting on someone takes a lot of precision which will come into handy when he’s actually cooking
我觉得大家都没明白这是什么意思,他是通过在自己的大腿上切东西来练习刀工,为了防止切到自己需要掌握很大的精确度,这在他真正做饭的时候会很有用
Don’t worry, it’s just for honing his blade skillz, ain’t doing this in the kitchen.
不用担心,这只是在磨练他的刀工,并不会真的在厨房这样做
-------------译者:奔走的兔子--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Gordon Ramsay: My Disappointment Is Immeasurable And My Day Is Ruined
戈登·拉姆齐:我的失望不可估量,我的一天被毁了
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I dont know if this is a skill, talent, achievement or special ability
But what im certain of is i appreciate the person who invented the chopping board more
我不知道这算一种技能、天赋、成就还是什么特殊的能力,但可以肯定的是,我更欣赏发明砧板的人
Let''s be honest That chef is a legend and if we ever did that (never do this at home) we all would''ve had a memory cut
让我们诚实一点讲,这个厨师是个传奇人物,而且如果我们这样做(永远不要自己在家尝试),我们可以磨练刀工的身体记忆
Ah. He uses a cloth. I was like "Is this... sanititary?"
Also there''s not much use for this skill. Seeing how a cutting board would be bigger, and safer. But he''s right, it sure is cool
啊,他用了一块布,我在想“这……干净吗?”而且这个技能也没什么用,砧板不是更大更安全吗。不过他说的对,这确实很酷
-------------译者:奔走的兔子--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
His knife will stay sharp for a whole year without being sharpened.
他的刀可以在一整年内保持锋利不用磨。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I don''t trust my shaky hands enough, I''d loose my leg.
我不太相信我颤抖的手,我将会失去自己的腿。
I just imagine him teaching his son how to chop vegetables and gets down to his knees
我只能想象他教他的儿子如何跪着在腿上切菜
It''s meant for knife control training, not high speed thigh chopping action.
这在训练对刀的控制,而不是在大腿上快速切的动作。
He was so focused on whether he could, he never thought if he should.
他太专注于他是否能做到,却从未想过应不应该这样做。
-------------译者:安静的光芒--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
waiting for the "When this man was born, he congratulated his parents." comment
坐等“当他出生时,他的父母为之自豪”之类的评价。
I tried using my hand once as a chopping board. It did not turn out so well.
我也试过在自己手上切东西,但效果不咋样。
Gordon ramsay: Finally, a worthy opponent. Our battle will be legendary!!!
Gordon Ramsay(《地狱厨房》的主持人兼主厨):终于出现了一位势均力敌的对手。我们的对战将成为传奇!!!
He really should be called:”the iron thigh”
真应该叫他“铁腿”。
This guy has nerves of steel, yeah I rather cut my food on a cutting board not on my leg thanks.
这家伙有钢铁般的神经。嗯。不过谢了,我还是宁愿在菜板上而不是自己腿上切食物。
-------------译者:奔走的兔子--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Do people pay extra for meat prepared on the thigh of a middle-aged man
人们会为这个中年男人大腿上的肉多付钱吗
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
imagine if chef rank was determined by their hat length
想象一下,如果厨师的等级是由帽子的长度决定的
this chinese man had evolved to an even greater being
这个中国人已经进化成了更强大的人
Imagine the moment a customer orders steak, he just kneels and just does slices casually on his thighs
想象一下,一个顾客点了牛排,他就立刻跪下来,若无其事地在他的大腿上切肉
The moment his leg was lost when his child told him he got a B in his math test while the chef was practicing
当这个厨师正在这样练习的时候,他的孩子跑来告诉他数学考试得了个B,那么这个厨师的腿就没有了
-------------译者:奔走的兔子--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
"Hey dad, how did you lost your leg?"
“嘿爸爸,你是怎么失去自己腿的?”
Nobody, literally nobody
China : see my guy can chop on top of his thigh
没有人,真的没有人能做到
中国:看我们的人能在大腿上切菜
Don''t know why I always hate to see chef with jewelry when they are cooking.
不知道为什么我特别讨厌看见厨师做饭时戴着饰品
So when the health inspector shows up they''ll be checking to make sure his thigh was properly sanitized
所以当卫生检查员过来的时候,会检查他的大腿是否消毒过
Seems he tried to show off his knifing skills but leaves audience disgusted.
看来他是想炫耀自己的刀工,但却让观众反感
-------------译者:奔走的兔子--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
I mean it wouldn’t be the first time i ate something off of a man’s thigh
我想说这不会是我第一次吃男人大腿上的东西
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Well, I’m glad that they explained the purpose of it—that was one of my first questions, especially seeing how slow and inefficient it seems. I’m also relieved to see the use of the cloth—that addressed my other main question, the matter of sanitation.
好吧,我很高兴他们解释了这样做的目的——这是我的第一个疑问,尤其是考虑到它看起来那么的缓慢和低效。看到他们使用这块布,我又松了一口气——这解决了我的另一个主要的问题——卫生问题
It amazing that he can control he''s hand very well without getting is leg cut open.
令人惊讶的是,他能很好地控制他的手没有割破他的腿。
Salt bae''s arm : Finally, a worthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary!
Salt bae(撒盐哥)的手臂:终于,一个势均力敌的对手!我们的比试将成为传奇!
-------------译者:赵曰天--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Is this a tradition than behold the sweaty pinch of thigh salt
这是一个传统?确定不是看着汗流浃背和一大腿盐吗?
I’m sure that will pass the board of health .
我相信卫生部门会通过检查的
The question is "why would you do that when you have a chopping board?"
问题来了:“当你有一块砧板时,你为什么要这样做呢?”
He''s obviously never heard of health and hygiene.
显然这个人从来没听说过说过卫生和健康
There is nothing marvelous about the act that it deserves to be shown here. Yeah as a sheer stupidity this can be promoted.
这一行为并没有什么了不起的地方不值得在这里展示,很显然,这完全是一种愚蠢的行为。
-------------译者:奔走的兔子--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
I imagine there is no need to add salt to the food then
我在想这样就不需要往食物里加盐了
Me in a restaurant : orders food
At home : 3 days later
Here''s your order
我在某饭店:下单
在家:三天后
我点的餐到了
And you''ll be eating this person''s sweat, dead skin cells and blood.
这样的话就会吃到某人身上的汗,死皮还有血
Jeez, and I thought thighs were suppose to rest our heads and get sandwiched. This dude has some next-level IQ.
天啊,我以为他会切到他自己的腿,这个家伙的智商更高
-------------译者:奔走的兔子--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
i thought he been cutting veg in his thighs all the time like really? lol
我还以为他一直像这样在大腿上切菜,哈哈
1990’s : Wondering what the future holds and how much smarter humans will become
2021: Man chops chicken meat on his thigh and goes viral
20世纪90年代:不知道未来会怎样,人类会变得多聪明
2021年:一名男子把鸡肉放大腿上切,然后就走红了
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
He’s doing it for practice he’s not actually serving it
他只是在练习,并不是真的这样切菜
I appreciate his efforts but this is nonsense I repeat this is nonsense.
我再说一遍,我感谢他的努力,但这毫无意义。
this is the reason my meal takes up to 1 hour
这就是为什么我的饭要花1个小时才能做好
-------------译者:安静的光芒--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
You know what, I think I''ll pass. Just because it can be done, doesn''t mean it should be. I''m sure there are chefs that can melt butter in their armpits, but I''ll pass on that too.
你猜怎么着,我想我不会这么干。你能做到一件事不代表你就该这么做。我很肯定有些主厨能用胳肢窝融化黄油,但我肯定会跳过这一步。
might as well just use a chopping board if his leg bones not going to break the chair going to break
用切菜板得了,如果他的大腿没事,椅子也会有事
I dont know if I should say wow or should say Yuck, thinking about eating food that came from someone''s thigh.
我不知该说“哇塞”好还是“恶心”好。想象一下,你嘴里吃的东西来自某人的大腿上。
Now imagine a hairy chef!!!!
想象一下如果是个毛发浓密的主厨会怎样……
He''s just making up excuses to his boss for working very slowly
他不过是在找借口磨洋工。
-------------译者:安静的光芒--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Kitchen utilities’ sellers doesn’t want you to know this man.
卖厨房设备的肯定不想认识这家伙。
Cutting board: why have i been replaced?
切菜板:为什么要抢走我的工作?
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
im gonna stick with chopping board rather than loosing my legs
我宁愿还是用切菜板,免得失去自己的双腿。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Don''t get me wrong, I actually respect his skill but I can imagine he might be someone who passes away by doing something they love. :(
别误会,我实际上很敬佩他的精湛技艺。不过我也能想象得到某些人为了做自己喜欢的事而丢掉性命。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
people seriously needs to improve their comprehension skills, He uses his thigh as a form of TRAINING, not to actually chop food served to customers.
a lot of Chinese dishes requires very difficult knife techniques, some involves chopping tofu into hair-thin strands, when put in a soup it opens up like a tofu flower.
大家需要提高理解能力啊。他在大腿上切菜是为了训!练!,并不会把切的东西端给客人吃。很多中国菜式需要非常复杂的刀工,比如要把豆腐切成头发那么细的丝,然后放进汤里,这时豆腐就会散开,像豆腐做的花那么漂亮。
-------------译者:奔走的兔子--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
I''m not surprised there isn''t the Chinese leg on the menu
如果菜单上有中国人的腿,那我一点也不惊讶
If he''s serious about testing himself, he should try cutting on his palm. Very small margin for error; one slip and you could sever a tendon, or even hit bone.
如果他真的想测试自己,他应该试着在手上切。允许出的差错非常小;因为一不小心就可能切断肌腱,甚至撞到骨头
In the end he is chopping and cooking food are we really suppose to be in awe ?
他这个样子切菜做饭,我们真的应该感到敬畏吗
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Yeah, that means the cat and pigeons you eat are also fabricated on the cooks legs.. im over chinese food officially
嗯,这意味着他们吃的猫和鸽子也是在厨师腿上处理的。我正式对中国菜不感兴趣了
We Nahae from Nagaland use our fingers as chopping boards
我们那加兰邦(印度的一个邦)的人都是用手指当砧板
-------------译者:奔走的兔子--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Sometimes being lazy is way too much work.
有时候懒惰会导致更多的工作
It''s his 10th leg by now.
But at least he''s mastered it.
现在已经是他的第10条腿了。
但至少他掌握了这个技术。
Teach the skill so someone like you with your skill will be there in future.
传授这个技能,未来就会有像你一样掌握这个技术的人了
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Amazing he has mastered cutting at 1/40th the speed he could if he used a cutting board
令人惊讶的是,他居然能以用砧板切菜的四十分之一的速度来切
If he was a very attractive lady then maybe I''d eat that food.
如果他是个漂亮女士,那我可能会吃这些食物
-------------译者:奔走的兔子--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Imagine he cut his footnails with the same chopper
想象一下他用同样的刀剪脚指甲
Khaby Lame needs to react to this lol.
Khaby Lame(Tiktok红人)需要对此作出回应
i would like to see he using his stomach as chopping board . lol
我想看他把自己的肚子当菜板用。哈哈
Chopping Boards hold an emergency meeting after watching this.
砧板们看了这个之后开了个紧急会议。
-------------译者:timtchen--- 审核者:奔走的兔子------------
Hygiene wasn’t a priority
卫生并不是最重要的
Respect
佩服
it would take too long to chop meat and vegetables using his thigh. why not just use a real chopping board?
用他的大腿当砧板来切肉和蔬菜真的太耗时了,为啥不用真的砧板啊?
My brain is screaming danger! Lol
我的大脑在尖叫:‘危险!’ 哈哈哈
This is still pretty unsanitary even if he uses a cloth
就算他用一块布垫着还是太脏了