网友评论:中国陕西省的一家火锅店聘用裸露上半身的猛男当服务员,客人多为女性
Male topless models serving in Chinese hotpot restaurant turn shop into viral hit译文简介
中国陕西省的一家火锅店聘用裸露上半身的猛男当服务员,客人多为女性
正文翻译
A Chinese hotpot restaurant in Shaanxi province, which has male topless models as its waiters, has become a viral hit on social media. (Please note this video includes a misspelling. The establishment is located in Xian in Shaanxi, not Shanxi province.)
中国陕西省一家火锅店的服务员是一群裸露上半身的男性模特,此事在中国社交媒体上引发热议。(请注意:视频中包含了部分拼写错误,该店位于陕西省西安市,而非山西省)
评论翻译
很赞 ( 12 )
收藏
Other job requirements: six languages or six year experience
Here: six pack
其他工作的岗位要求:会六种语言或者具备六年工作经验
这里:需要有六块腹肌
Took my grandma here now she never cooks at home.
带我祖母去了那里一次,自那以后她再也没有在家做过饭了。
She End Up Bringing All Other Grandma s To This Restaurant.
最后她还招呼里其他老太太同去
I dont blame her
这没法怪罪她
Finally gender equality lol. Basically a reverse maid cafe
总算性别平等了,哈哈,基本上就是一个反向的女仆咖啡馆。
What equality? Its all about money nerd.
什么性别平等?这一切不过是生意罢了。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Another place I’m never gonna take my wife!
另一个我永远不会带我老婆去的地方!
Bruh that dude who brought his girlfriend to the restauran
视频里那位兄弟竟然还带着女朋友光顾这家餐厅...
He's definitely bi
他绝对是个双性恋
Plot Twist : the dude is the one who interested
反转了:那位兄弟才是对猛男感兴趣的那位
@illusion orrr maybe he just isn't insecure about having guys hotter than him around...
也许他是那种不会因为身边有一些比他帅的小伙就因此感觉没有安全感的伙计
Gf: babe let go to the new restaurant i heard the price was cheaper since it new
Bf : ok then let's go
Also bf : tf are happening
女友:宝贝儿,我们去那家新开的餐厅吧,我听说那里刚开业,实惠
男友:好的,走起
到了餐厅以后,男友:这tm是个啥玩意儿啊
Wife : let's go to that restaurant for dinner.
Husband : but we went yesterday
老婆:我们去那家餐厅吃晚饭吧
老公:我们不是昨天才刚去了那里吗!
Wife: And we ate breakfast yesterday and today too, what's ur point?
老婆:我们昨天和今天也都吃了早餐呢,所以你想说什么?
Ok so this is the reason why my friend always eats outside though her mom prepares the food.....
I just found out she is a customer of this restaurant.
好吧,看来这就是我朋友她妈给她做了饭,而她却依旧执意要在外面吃的原因...
我刚刚发现她是这家餐厅的客人
boyfriends: babe where ur going?
girlfriend: im going with my friends to a new restaurant
boyfriend: alright then, be safe
the restaurant:
男友:宝贝,你去哪里啊?
女友:我去和朋友试试新开的那家餐厅
男友:好嘞,注意安全哟
餐厅:诶嘿
We will need many “floor is wet “ signs all over the restaurant
这家餐厅需要摆放很多“小心地面湿滑”的标语
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Gals: Wow the models are so handsome.
Me: The fried rice is the real seller.
女孩子:哇哦,这些模特好帅啊
我:这家餐厅的炒饭可真美味
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Imagine when the server asks the ladies, "how would you like your meat?
想象一下这个场面吧,服务员询问女顾客:请问你点的肉要几分熟?
"they mostly atrract women costumers"
Me: � Ofc They do!
“他们所吸引的大部分是女性顾客”
我:你这不是废话吗!
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
That place is best for single lady, especially on Valentine Day.
单身女性的最佳去处,特别是在情人节那天
Can I see the males in the menu? I mean the meals opps
我可以看看菜单上有什么男人?呃,我的意思是有什么菜
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I don’t think the hotpot is the only thing that’s Hot here
我可不认为火锅是这里唯一火辣的东西
Lazy joke is lazy
你这笑话过分直白
it still funny tho lol
但还是挺搞笑,哈哈
If you wanna look for an excuse to break up with your girlfriend
Then take her there
如果你想找个借口和自己的女友分手的话,那就带她去这家餐厅吧
I found this advice useless cuz I have no gf
这个建议对我毫无用处,因为我没有女友
And then the dude ends up leaving with one of the dudes from the restaurant
结果那男的带着餐厅里的一位兄弟走了
@WeiWen WWE I wouldn't blame him these dudes look appetizing
@WeiWen WWE没法怨他,这些伙计看起来实在太可口了。
They employ models as their wait staff, and here I am spent two years of training, and four years of business school just to start my career path as a waiter
他们聘用模特做服务员,而我花了两年的时间培训,上了四年的商科大学,结果我职业生涯的开端也是去当一位服务员
Finally, something for the girls when most fan services are geared towards males
总算来了,一些女性向福利,市面上大部分这种福利都是面向男性的
Go to Japan they have a lot of those there. Even have once with specific fetish.
你去日本看看便会知道他们那里有很多女性向服务,而且有的还能满足你一些特殊的癖好
@Great Ninja the point is that most of them are for men. This is also true in Japan
@Great Ninja问题在于这些服务大部分都是面向男性顾客的,在日本也同样如此。
I'll be honest I wasn't reading the subtitles on this one
说句老实话,观看这个视频时我都没心思去看字幕
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Oh my gosh��� the model are so handsome
我的天啊,这些模特实在太帅了
as my aunt once said: “i’m not just eating with my mouth, i’m also eating with my eyes”
正如我姑姑曾经说过的那样:我不是用自己的嘴巴吃饭,而是用我的眼睛吃
Yeah but if your aunt ever went to a restaurant like this, she would want to eat everything with her mouth, always
是啊,但是如果你的姑姑去了一家这样的餐厅的话,她还是会想用自己的嘴巴去品尝所有的一切。
I need to go there at least once in my lifetime, this is going to my bucket list
我这辈子必须去那里一趟,它将成为我的遗愿之一。
Everyone: Sir, this isn't we order
Male Models: Sorry, we will re...
Everyone: You're the order
每位顾客:先生,这不是我们点的哦
男性模特“不好意思,我们给你重新...
每位顾客:我们点的是你噢
Such toned bodies, I want a body like that. Also those tattoos too....
他们的身材可真健硕,我也想要一副这样的身材,而且那些纹身也很漂亮
Every male in the comment section:I will never going to take her there
Me: how to get any job there?
评论区里的每个男性:我永远也不会带她去这家餐厅
我:所以我怎样才能应聘那里的工作?
The males in this restaurant are probably very delicious, I mean meals
这家店里的男人肯定很可口,我指的是菜啦
They are so beautiful!!
他们实在太美丽了!
Lol, women always complain about maid cafes and now they're happy for this.
哈哈,女人们对女仆咖啡馆抱怨不已,却对这玩意儿乐此不疲。
Who tf was complaining about that??
有谁在抱怨吗?
Dont think those are the same people
不认为她们是同一批人噢
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
The only ones complaining are in fact, you
实际上只有你一人在这里抱怨
Nobody ever complained about maid cafes lol, I’ve seen women go in one of those too
根本没有人抱怨过女仆咖啡馆,哈哈,我还看过一些女人光顾这些咖啡馆呢
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
That concept is awesome, I wish there were one in my city
这个概念实在太棒了,我希望自己的城市也能开上一家。
I now know where I going to be eating breakfast lunch and dinner when I go china
我现在总算知道自己去中国以后上哪里吃早饭午饭和晚饭了。
It is so funny to watch. Lots of love from north-east, India.
看起来非常有趣,来自印度东北部满满的爱。
So hard to choose only one item on the menu , I mean ... all look delicious
在菜单上选择一位实在太难了,我的意思是.... 他们每个人都很美味。
Everyone Gangsta until the customers know that the waiters are married
这里的每位客人都乐不思蜀,直到她们发现这些服务员已经结婚了
Eye candy doesn't have to be single
只是过把眼瘾而已,没必要一定是单身哦
These guys are so hot they don't use stoves, they just stand in front of the bowl of soup and it starts heating up. Nice way to save on electricity/gas.
这些伙计是如此的火辣,与至于他们连炉子都省了,他们只需站在那碗汤变身,汤便会自动加热了。一个节约电力和燃气的好办法。
Save the planet!
拯救蓝星!
I'm ready to by my ticket to China!!! Let's goo
我要去购买一张前往中国的机票啦!走起~
Meanwhile: America uses girls in bikini to advertise burgers. So why are you so offended about this hotpot restaurant?
与此同时:美国则用身穿比基尼的姑娘们推销汉堡,所以你们为什么会被这家火锅店冒犯到?
nobody is offended by this
没有人被冒犯到哦
I don't think this is right though, us woman are not like this!!!
Btw where was this located again? And where to put reservations???
我认为这不对哦,我们女人可不会喜欢这种东西!
顺便问一句,这家店开在哪里啊?我上哪预约呢?
Girl goes to this restaurant: there’s nothing wrong, it’s a harmless fun
Boy goes to maid cafe: DO YOU obxtIFY WOMEN? DEATH TO ALL PIGS
去这家餐厅的女孩:这没什么问题,不过是一些无伤大雅的小乐趣罢了。
而去女仆店的男孩则被质问:你这是在物化女性吗?去死吧,你们这些猪
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I will go there if i can! Without my husband of course.
如果可以的话我也想去这家餐厅!当然了,丢下自己的老公去。
The funny thing is that the models only dine with the females and none of the males lol
最搞笑的是这些模特们只陪女性就餐,完全没人理会男性顾客,哈哈
As a dude, I'd probably go there to ask them how they got so jacked so I could get buff too.
作为一个男人,我可能会去那里问问他们是怎么练的,我也想成为肌肉男。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
This is just a Chinese version of host club.
这就是中国版的牛郎俱乐部
immediately starts booking a flight to China
立马下单订一张前往中国的机票。
The models: Hi can I take your order pls?
Me: yes I’d like you and that other dude as starters and the other one as main course and that one there points as dessert pls.
模特们:嗨,可以点餐了吗?
我:好的,前菜我就点你和这个家伙吧,主菜就上那位伙计吧,甜点的话就上那边站着的那位吧。
My wife: comes back from china
Me: Wow have you eaten so much food? Your belly is weirdly round
我老婆刚刚从中国回来。
我:你最近吃了很多吗?你这肚子圆润得有点可疑哦