澳大利亚海滩现神秘金属圆柱体,可能来自印度探月火箭
Indian Rocket Part found in Australia? Is it from Chandrayaan 3 Mission???译文简介
在澳大利亚发现的印度火箭部件是来自月船3号任务吗
正文翻译
Indian Rocket Part found in Australia? Is it from Chandrayaan 3 Mission???
在澳大利亚发现的印度火箭部件是来自月船3号任务吗
评论翻译
很赞 ( 1 )
收藏
When India rises the whole world feel its impact.
Proud to be Indian
当印度崛起时,全世界都能感受到它的影响。
为自己是印度人而自豪
convert to hinduism....india will develop more
皈依印度教....印度会发展得更好
ignore haters...we all are Indians first and last
忽视仇恨者……我们都是印度人
HEC engineers who built Chandrayaan-3 launch pad did not get paid for 17 months: Report
据报道:建造“月船3号”发射台的HEC工程师17个月没有拿到工资 (注:月船三号,是印度星际站。将于2023年底至2024年初发射,该站将向月球运送着陆器和月球车以探测月球表面)
As an Indian, we believe in our ISRO.
作为印度人,我们相信我们的印度空间研究组织(ISRO)。
Gaganyaan Will be special in 2024????... because it is crewed.
2024年对加冈扬计划(Gaganyaan)来说会是特别的一年,以为将是载人计划。
Sure.....
当然
@jhumurbala1235(其内容被屏蔽) Are you intending to hold the entire nation accountable merely due to a fraction of individuals engaging in open defecation?
仅仅因为一小部分人随地大小便你就打算让整个国家承担责任吗?
Blind belief is the hallmark of ignorance
盲目的信仰是无知的标志
That means only Indians are supposed to believe in ISRO ???? Think for a while before typing ??
这意味着只有印度人才会相信印度空间研究组织(ISRO),发布评论前先想一会儿。
恒河水喝多了吗?相信科学相信事实吧
Sorry to reply, on your comment. More then Indian, as a human we should proud of ISRO.
很抱歉回复你晚了。不仅仅是印度人,作为人类,我们应该为ISRO感到骄傲。
Indeed
确实
As an oceanographer and marine biologist, logically it can not be from chandrayan 3. It has biofouling. Biofouling takes time to grow on any obxt. If at all it is from ISRO then it must be from previously launched vehicle part.
作为一名海洋学家和海洋生物学家,从逻辑上讲,它不可能来自“月船3号”。它有生物污垢。生物污垢在任何物体上生长都需要时间。如果它来自印度空间研究组织(ISRO),那么它一定来自之前发射的飞行器部件。
Okay but what about Chandrayaan 1 as it was launched way back in 2008?
好吧,那2008年发射的月船1号呢?
Thank you for providing your view??
谢谢你提供你的观点
Your work looks interesting always inspire and help other in your area of research so indians will have other field than software, doctor etc.
你的工作看起来很有趣,总是在你的研究领域激励和帮助别人,这样印度人就会对其他领域(感兴趣),而不是软件、医生等。
Wow, appreciate you sexting a not so common field of job/research in India.
哇,很感谢你在印度选择了一个不太常见的工作/研究领域。
Good information
这是非常重要的消息
As an Indian we believe,trust,love in our ISRO
作为一个印度人,我们相信、信任、爱我们的印度空间研究组织。
Kudos to ASA for being candid about it... I know several nations who would have secretly reverse engineered the debris instead of highlighting
澳大利亚潜艇局(ASA)对此事的坦诚……我知道有几个国家会秘密地对碎片进行逆向工程,而不是将其公开。
I wonder what would they gain from reverse engineering debris!
我想知道他们通过对碎片进行逆向工程会获得什么!
By the looks of it I don't think anything was worth reverse engineering in that debris! Chandrayaan 1 was launched a decade and half back and also that debris is half rusted!
从表面上看,我不认为有什么东西值得对那些碎片进行逆向工程!!“月船1号”是在十五年前发射的,而且碎片已经锈了一半!
@Home_Baka Especially Pakistan
特别是巴基斯坦
@visheshshah Pakistan can't do even reverse engineering the give it to China for reverse engineering ????
巴基斯坦甚至没能力进行逆向工程——把它交给中国进行逆向工程吧。
@eddardstark3272 he is talking about Pakistan
他说的是巴基斯坦
Sad reality is that China is actually far ahead of us in most technologies.
悲伤的现实:中国在大多数技术上都远远领先于我们。
@PrashantMishra-kh1xt Australia too.
澳大利亚也一样。
Thank you Prashant sir for sharing your knowledge with millions.????
谢谢普拉桑特( Prashant)先生与数百万人分享你的知识。
I'm an American but I fully support india
我是美国人,但我力挺印度
I m Indian ?? I also support USA
我是印度人,我也力挺美国
How does you supporting India help india? You pay taxes to US government.
你是如何支持印度帮助印度的?你在向美国政府纳税。
American but your name and earlier comments doesn't give the vibes of America ??
(你说你是)美国人,但是你的名字和之前的评论并没有给人你是美国人的感觉
PROUD TO BE AN INDIAN
为自己是印度人而自豪
ISRO, DRDO, Indian Armed Forces, ICMR all these are proud children of mother India
印度空间研究组织(ISRO)、印度国防研究与发展组织(DRDO)、印度武装部队、印度医学研究委员会(ICMR),所有这些都是令印度母亲为之骄傲的孩子。
In short it's a relic belonging to ISRO . Something to admire for us as common citizens if brought to museum certainly.
简而言之,这是印度空间研究组织的遗物。如果把它带到博物馆,我们作为普通公民肯定会欣赏的。
As an indian we believe in ISRO.
作为印度人,我们相信印度空间研究组织(ISRO)。
This is not a part of Chandrayaan 3
This is a part of a missing plane
这不是“月船3号”的一部分。
这是一架失踪飞机的残骸。
And that was my plane
这就是我的飞机
MH370
马航370
Maybe ??
也许
?@akhilpatel9679, your plane was flying using a string.??
你的飞机是用绳子飞起来的吧
Front mirror of that plane was found near our farm...
那架飞机的前镜是在我们农场附近发现的…
Ufo ??
不明飞行物?
Now geopolitics expert will come & say "There are no permanent friends or enemies in geopolitics, only permanent interests".
现在地缘政治专家会说“地缘政治没有永远的朋友或敌人,只有永远的利益”。
There Are No Permanent Freinds Or Enemies In Geopolitics,Only Permanent Interests
@Hayabusa_Clan
As Indians we are proud to be Indians.
作为印度人,我们为自己是印度人而自豪。
Yes, it may be of Chandrayaan 1 but not of Chandrayaan 3 ??..We are proud of our ISRO ??
是的,它可能来自“月船1号”,但不是来自“月船3号”我们为印度空间研究组织感到骄傲。
Times have changed, when any tech from west came to India we were like, woah! what is this! But now our tech goes to western countries and they are shocked to see that ????
时代变了,当任何来自西方的技术来到印度时,我们都会说,哇!这是什么!但现在我们的技术流向了西方国家,他们对此感到震惊
As Indian we believe our ISRO scientist.Nothing is going to happen bad.??
作为印度人,我们相信我们的ISRO科学家。什么坏事都不会发生。
I don't dream about debris to be found anywhere.... I dream our vikram lander lands safely on moon surface to make chandrayan 3 suceessful ????????
我做梦也不会想到到处都能找到残骸。我梦想着我们的维克拉姆着陆器安全降落在月球表面,让“月船3号”成功着陆。
Respect for isro and Indian
向印度空间研究组织和印度人致敬。
It's okay to claim the part belongs to India but my concern as a human in future we will have to see a number of such instances again and again and we are not free from that bcz increasing space war , can really make a devastation situation for whole mankind
声称这部分属于印度是可以的,但我担心的是,作为一个人类,未来我们将不得不一次又一次地看到一些这样的例子,我们无法摆脱日益增加的太空战争,这真的会给整个人类带来毁灭性的局面。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
It is not at all a part of PSLV because ISRO launches PSLV every 3-4 months and a same stage 4 falls in indian ocean every time. So keeping in mind that there are about 40 PSLV launches since 2010 it is highly unlikely that its from CY-1. Most probably its from a recent launch like pslv c55 that launched in April or other recent PSLVs
它根本不是极轨卫星运载火箭(PSLV)的一部分,因为印度空间研究组织每3-4个月发射一次PSLV,每次都是同样的第4级落入印度洋。所以请记住,自2010年以来大约有发射40次PSLV,它极不可能来自“月船1号”。最有可能是来自最近的发射物,比如4月份发射的pslv c55或其他最近的PSLV。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Every space organization should learn from spacex ?
每个太空组织都应该向spacex学习?
That's a private company and isro is a govt entity there is difference but FYI isro also working upon reusable rockets though do u don't need to worry
这是一家私人公司,而印度空间研究组织是一个政府实体,这是有区别的,但印度空间研究组织也在研究可重复使用的火箭,不过你不必担心
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I think it should be a sign to success of the chandrayan mission 3. it is going to create history like our another proud chandrayan mission 1????
我认为这应该是“月船3号”任务成功的标志。它将创造历史,就像我们另一个值得骄傲的“月船1号”任务一样
No it can't be chandrayan 3 .
Who agree please like ?
不,不可能来自“月船3号”。
同意请点赞!
Australia is becoming dustbin of space agencies ?? (just a joke no hate to Australia)
澳大利亚正在成为太空机构的垃圾箱?(只是个笑话,不是讨厌澳大利亚哈)
I love of ISRO and it's team ? ISRO is not fail we believe and India believe ???????????
我喜欢印度空间研究组织和它的团队,它不会失败的,我们相信,印度也相信。
Australia should return this to India if it is from Chandrayaan 3. It's historic. Great item for any museum ??
如果是月船3号的,澳大利亚应该把它还给印度。这是历史性的,对博物馆来说,这是好东西
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
we need to develop Re-usable rockets, no rockets parts from falling from sky and possibly hurting someone
我们需要开发可重复使用的火箭,不要让火箭部件从天上掉下来,可能会伤害到人
We have 100% trust in our ISRO this can't happen...
我们100%信任ISRO,这是不可能发生的…
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Australians are honest and gentle with enough patience... they are not impatient like Indians and Pakistanis
澳大利亚人诚实、温柔,有足够的耐心……他们不像印度人和巴基斯坦人那样没有耐心
Australian honest ?? nice joke
澳大利亚人诚实?不错的笑话。
This is not the first time that space debris has been found in Australia, and it highlights the need for countries to work together to ensure responsible behavior in space.??
这不是澳大利亚第一次发现太空碎片,这凸显了各国共同努力确保太空中负责任的行为的必要性。