网友讨论:东盟是一个怎样的组织?
What is Asean? | CNBC Explains
译文简介
网友:我不明白,为什么和阿盟相比,由各种不同文化,政府和宗教组成的东盟会如此和平
正文翻译

网友讨论:东盟是一个怎样的组织?
评论翻译
相关链接
-
- 网友讨论:1967到2017,东盟各国对比 2023/02/07 9725 15 2
-
- 俄国雇佣兵集团-瓦格纳创始人:美国人害怕我的瓦格纳组织,因为他 2023/01/29 11934 27 2
-
- 网友讨论:东盟是亚洲版的欧盟吗? 2023/01/06 10284 27 2
-
- 网友讨论:亚洲四小龙VS东盟国家 2022/12/21 14433 20 2
-
- 网友讨论:1960到2021,东盟各国GDP排名 2022/12/05 13804 16 2
-
- “动物叛乱”组织的活动人士誓言要扰乱英国的牛奶供应 2022/09/08 5598 18 2
-
- 国际货币基金组织警告俄罗斯天然气被关闭的后果 - 一些欧盟国家可 2022/07/23 8766 23 2
-
- 网友讨论:1980年-2026年GDP对比,东盟国家VS亚洲四小龙 2022/05/30 21533 24 2
I don't get it, how come ASEAN, a group filled with a diverse culture, government, and religion can be so peaceful compared to the Arab League?
我不明白,为什么和阿盟相比,由各种不同文化,政府和宗教组成的东盟会如此和平
No war in arab without amerika intervension
因为有美国的干涉,所以阿拉伯地区才有那么多的战争
because ASEAN leaders do not meddle into internal affairs of their own.
因为东盟领导人不会干涉成员国的内政。
It's because of U.S
因为美国
because our DNA is different from the Arab league, hahaha im just kidding
因为我们的DNA不同,哈哈,我是开玩笑的
because we had enough war. we know what its like to be hungry
因为我们已经受够了战争,我们知道饥饿什么样的感觉
Because we dont fight each other. We know we are small alone. Together we are strong.
因为我们不会相互争斗,我们知道我们是小国,只有合在一起才能强大
Culture makes us different... ASEAN people are very polite...
是文化让我们与众不同,东盟国家的人都很有礼貌
Because we need each other.
Some are rich with a tiny country, some are big but not really rich.
Some are big and rich, but has their own problem, and some are small and poor but has a strong military.
If we didn't unite, we will became a food for a big fish.
因为我们需要彼此
在东盟国家里面,有些国家很富裕,但是却很小,有些国家很大,但并不富裕
有些国家又大又富裕,但是有自己的问题,有些又小又穷,但是有强大的军事力量
如果我们不团结的话,就会成为大国的盘中餐
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Because they create conflict, and we didn't
因为他们制造冲突,但我们不会
Because we had been colonized for so many years and we realize that Unite is the key
因为我们曾经被殖民过很多年,我们知道团结才是最重要的
If Arab League will practice non-interference policy to it's member states I'm sure it'll be as peaceful as the ASEAN
如果阿盟不干涉成员国内政,那么我想它会和东盟一样和平
Because we didn't want to be colonize again
因为我们不想再次成为殖民地了
Because we ASEAN are brother
Even tho we have very different culture, government, religion
因为即便我们之间有着不同的文化,政府和宗教,但是我们东盟国家之间都是兄弟
We’ve gone tired of war actually.
我们已经厌倦战争了
I am from VietNam one of the members of the ASEAN. I want to say that " Vietnamese people always love the peace and want to deal all the problems in peace. And Vietnamese people aslo try the best to protect the country.
我来自东盟成员国之一的越南。我想说的是:越南人热爱和平,希望能以和平方式解决问题。越南人也会竭尽全力保护自己国家
Though uniting the whole ASEAN as one country seems impossible, I just want us to be better than UN. Go ASEAN for the future of our region.
虽然东盟不太可能统一为一个国家,但是我希望我们不要像联合国那样松散。为了地区的未来,加油吧东盟
The reason why ASEAN is successful is because we realize that we are small nations (unlike China and USA or any powerful countries in the world) and together we are stronger.
东盟成功的原因是因为我们意识到我们不是中国和美国那样的强国,而只是一些小国,我们只有团结一致才能更加强大。
EU may look strong and unite but from what I have seen in Brexit and the immigration issue, the bond between those countries isn’t as strong as the like of ASEAN.
欧盟看上去或许强大而又团结,但是从英国脱欧和移民问题上我发现欧盟国家之间的纽带没有东盟国家那么紧密
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
ASEAN is not a military alliance like the NATOs it is an economical alliance just like the BRICS or EU
东盟不是北约那样的军事联盟,而是像金砖或欧盟那样的经济联盟
@Ausgapore Tan q It may be true that the EU is better than Asean, but unlike the EU we have never caused problems in other regions
欧盟或许确实要比东盟好,但是和欧盟不同的是,我们从来没有在其他地区制造过问题
Asean countries are all brothers..respect each other territories...
东盟国家都是兄弟姐妹,我们尊重彼此的领土主权
ASEAN will be a superpower in the future. We have rich resources in this region
东盟将会成为超级大国,我们这个地区拥有丰富的资源
@S Tang Chinese have almost controlled Asean! For instances, in Singapore and Malaysia where u have a lot of Chinese who are unassimilated and hold strong pro-China sentiment! Especially Singapore which is a Chinese majority country!
中国人几乎已经KZ了东盟。比如,在新加坡和马来西亚有很多没有被同化的华人,他们非常的亲华。尤其是新加坡,他是一个以华人为主导的国家
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
ASEAN has still a long way to go. The 2020 Asean integration target is still far from being materialized.
东盟依然还有很长的路要走,2020东盟一体化的目标还远没有实现
ASEAN will be a key global player in the future
东盟未来将成为全球重要玩家
Proud to be part of ASEAN
为成为东盟一部分而骄傲
ASEAN is projected to become an economic powerhouse in the near future, that's why the US and China are scrambling to get their hands on our region.
东盟预计将在不久的将来成为一个经济强国,这就是为什么美国和中国争先恐后想要染指我们这个地区的原因。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
ASEAN is peaceful compared to the Middle East and the EU is because our heads of state do not meddle with internal affairs of other countries. We do not let China even America to intervene in our countries. We only focus on our goal, and it is boosting economic cooperation with one another through trade.
和中东欧盟相比,我们东盟是和平的,因为我们的国家领导人不会干涉他国内政。我们也不会让中国甚至美国来干涉我们国家。我们只关注我们自己的目标,这个目标就是通过贸易促进彼此之间的经济合作
ASEAN should have its own single Universal currency like Euro in Europe.
东盟应该建立一个单一的通用货币,就像欧盟的欧元一样
I hope australia will join ASEAN. Its presence will strengthen the region, pulling away from influences from China,Japan or the US
我希望澳大利亚加入东盟,澳大利亚的存在将加强东盟的力量,使东盟摆脱中国日本和美国的影响
ASEAN countries dont have a common interest. That is why they cant agree on how to deal with China and US.
东盟国家没有共同的利益,这就是为什么他们无法就如何应付中美达成一致意见的原因
australia is another continent. it's not even an asian country tho..
澳大利亚是另一个大陆,它甚至不是亚洲国家
Lima Charlie malaysia and singapore also were british puppet
马来西亚和新加坡过去也是英国的傀儡
For a country to be a member of ASEAN that country must be located at the Region of Southeast Asia, Australia is not located at the Region of Southeast Asia, its not even an Asian Country, it is located on a different continent, it is a continent by itself.
要想成为东盟成员国,那么这个国家首先要是东南亚国家才可以。澳大利亚不是东南亚国家,甚至连亚洲国家都不是,澳大利亚处于另一个大陆上,澳大利亚本身就是一个大陆
All Southeast Asian countries were once colonies except Thailand. Singapore, Malaysia and Myanmar was a colony of Great Britain, Cambodia, Lao PDR and Vietnam was a colony of France which was collectively known as French Indochina, The Philippines was once a Spanish, British, and American colony, Brunei Darrusalam and Indonesia was a colony of the Dutch so i guess Australia does share some part of its history to some part of Southeast Asia
除泰国外,所有的东南亚国家都曾经是殖民地。新加坡,马来西亚和缅甸是英国殖民地,柬埔寨,老挝和越南是法国殖民地,这三个国家被统称为法属印度支那,菲律宾曾经是西班牙英国和美国的殖民地,缅甸和印尼曾经是荷兰殖民地,所以我想澳大利亚和东南亚的某些国家确实存在一些共同的历史
I don't think Australia would've wanted to join asean
But australia have close ties to the region
我认为澳大利亚不想加入东盟,但是澳大利亚和该地区的联系确实很紧密
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
ASEAN is a good platform as compared to SAARC
和南亚区域合作联盟相比,东盟确实是一个很不错的平台
Biggest Economies: Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines
Majority are rich people. Singapore, Brunei, Malaysia
Best Beaches: Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia
东盟最大的经济体:印尼,泰国和菲律宾
东盟大部分富人来自于:新加坡,文莱和马来西亚
东盟最好的海滩:菲律宾,泰国和印尼
Vietnam has best beaches too.
越南也有最好的海滩
We have 2 developed countries in ASEAN )Singapore and Brunei, soon Indonesia and Malaysia gonna be Developed counties
东盟有两个发达国家,那就是新加坡和文莱,很快印尼和马来西亚也将成为发达国家
The only country that is developed only singapore, but the upper income the biggest now are brunei and singapore, while soon malaysia will be next
But the term of gdp (nominal and PPP) indonesia is the biggest one, thailand still second
And the fastest growth are vietnam and the philippines
东南亚唯一的发达国家只有新加坡,文莱和新加坡是收入最高的国家,很快马来西亚将成为下一个发达国家
但是在gdp方面,印尼是东盟国家里面gdp最高的国家,泰国紧随其后
而发展速度最快的是越南和菲律宾
ASEAN great again? ASEAN was never great
让东盟再次伟大?东盟从来就没有伟大过
LET ASTRALIA JOIN ASEAN
让澳大利亚加入东盟
ASEAN should just combine and become one
东盟应该合众为一
Asean together we can compete Europe, us and Russia
如果将东盟合而为一,那么我们就能和欧洲美国俄罗斯竞争
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
ASEAN should have its own currency just like European unx.
东盟应该像欧盟那样拥有自己的货币
Timor Leste: Can I join with you, guys?
Singapore: Fix your economy first lah...
Indonesia: In your dream, man.
Thailand: Do you have oil or gold mine
东帝汶:我可以加入你们吗
新加坡:先解决你们国内的经济问题再说
印尼:别做梦了,伙计
泰国:你们有石油和金矿吗
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
The problem with that is every ASEAN member has veto rights. Inviting Timor Leste in is a problem because it is a volatile nation. While as a Filipino I can sympathize with them since they're catholics like us.
问题是每个东盟成员国都有一票否决权。邀请东帝汶加入是一个问题,因为这是一个不稳定的国家。但是作为一个菲律宾人,我很同情他们,因为他们和我们一样都是天主教徒
imagine ASEAN with one currency and NATO like unit
想象一下如果东盟成为一个拥有单一货币,并像北约那样的军事组织会怎么样
NATO is strong not because it has a large number of members, but because it has the United States. If NATO did not have the United States, then it would not be able to deter Russia. NATO is completely different with or without the US. Although ASEAN has ten countries, these countries are all militarily weak, and even if ASEAN establishes an organization like NATO, it will not be able to deter neighboring countries.
北约之所以强大不是因为它成员国数量多,而是因为它有美国。如果北约没有了美国,那么它将无法威慑俄罗斯。有美国的北约和没有美国的北约是完全不一样的。东盟虽然有十个国家,但是这些国家都是军事弱国,就算东盟建立了像北约那样的组织,也无法对周边国家形成威慑。
Basically Asean is like asias version of Eu
东盟基本上相当于是亚洲版的欧盟
Singapore: Business / Richest citizens
Philippines: Beaches
Thailand: Tourism
Indonesia: Biggest economy
Brunei: Oil rich
Malaysia: Truly asia
新加坡:商业繁荣,人民富裕
菲律宾:美丽的海滩
泰国:旅游业
印尼:最大的经济体
文莱:丰富的石油资源
马来西亚:真正的亚洲
arif mark007 What I meant was Malaysia is very diverse. They have many multiple dialects. Different races exist as well. Singapore, on the other hand, has different races but it feels like a mixture between the East and West. So in that sense, Singapore isnt truly Asia
我的意思是马来西亚非常的多元化。他们有各种不同的方言。而且还有不同的种族。虽然新加坡也有不同的种族,但是新加坡给人的感觉就是东西方的混合体。所以从这个意义上说,新加坡不是真正的亚洲
i think Jakarta is capital city of ASEAN
我认为雅加达是东盟的首都
If there's a capital city in ASEAN, then it should be in Singapore.
如果东盟有首都的话,那么它也应该是在新加坡
It should be Singapore not Jakarta.
东盟首都应该是新加坡,而不是雅加达
Singapore is the richest among asean nation so its the capital..
新加坡是东盟国家里面最富裕的,所以东盟首都应该是新加坡
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处