网友讨论:为什么印度发展的那么快?
Why is India growing so fast? | CNBC Explains
译文简介
网友:印度需要加强基础设施和清洁卫生领域的投资。如果印度的基础设施和清洁问题可以得到改善的话,那么印度的旅游业将会得到巨大的发展。
正文翻译

网友讨论:为什么印度发展的那么快?
评论翻译
很赞 ( 1 )
收藏
India seriously needs to invest more in infrastructure and cleanliness. Tourism industry in india would grow tremendously if these two things are improved
印度需要加强基础设施和清洁卫生领域的投资。如果印度的基础设施和清洁问题可以得到改善的话,那么印度的旅游业将会得到巨大的发展。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Come to my home it's cleaner than new York
你可以到我们家乡来看看,那里比纽约还要干净
Shobhana Wandre Raut right now there is anti bjp sentiment in air. Bangladesh overtaking india in gdp per capita.
现在空气中弥漫着反人民党的情绪。孟加拉的人均gdp已经超过了印度
India is investing..、
印度正在进行投资
It only really in the main cities people visit - Mumbai, Delhi. If you got to the south, or parts of Punjab and Gujarat its a lot better.
那是因为人们只去孟买和德里这样的大城市,如果你到南方或者古吉拉特邦和旁遮普邦部分地区看看的话,就会知道这里要比孟买和德里好很多。
Yeah man but the good news is that the govt has recognized it and is doing a lot of work. Govt has approved 1.5 trillion for next 5-10 years for infra.
是的,但好消息是政府已经意识到了这个问题,并且正在进行大量的工作。政府已经批准在未来5到10年投资1.5万亿美元用于基础设施建设
If talking only about tourism I think there needs to be more done on educating the local population on how to interact with tourists (especially in major tourist spots), and most of my friends won't consider India bc of how they are scared of getting unwanted attention. They need to work on improving the bad rep as well.
如果只论发展旅游业的话,我认为需要在教育当地民众如何与游客进行互动方面下更多的功夫(尤其是在主要的旅游景点),我的大部分朋友不会考虑到印度旅游,因为他们担心会受到不必要的关注。印度还需要努力改善糟糕的名声。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@AR Yes education, and also public awareness. That it is not okay to make the tourists uncomfortable
是的,我们要加强教育和公众意识。不能让游客感到不舒服。
Yeah we're working on that. Since it's a very large nation, more time is required.
是的,我们正在努力,因为印度是一个非常大的国家,需要更多的时间。
India should heavily spend in education and health
印度应该大力投资教育和卫生领域
@Devadutt S Exactly and less on Defense
说的没错,而且要减少国防领域的投资
exac tly correct,if we invest more in infrastructure and cleanliness ,tourism will be at peak,cause we have lot of tourism sites,we could earn a good income from tourists,but indian govt is corrupted,so
说的没错,如果我们增加基础设施和清洁卫生领域的投资,那么我们的旅游业将会迎来巅峰,因为我们有很多的旅游景点,我们可以从游客身上赚到很多的钱,但印度政府非常腐败,所以,,,,,
I am 100percent agreed to you
我100%同意你的看法
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@ADARSH new York isn't a particularly clean city
纽约不是一个特别干净的城市。
And safety for women
而且我们要保障女性的安全
Yes bro India is working on it thank you for your advise
是的,印度正在努力,感谢你的建议
India could spend a lot more on these things if the didn't have to concern themselves with Fackistan
如果不用担心巴基斯坦的话,印度就可以在这些领域投入更多的资金了
I am 17 and I want too see India as an developed country before I reach 71
我今年17岁,希望可以在71岁之前看到印度成为发达国家
Probably won’t happen unless they allow FDI into all infrastructure even Africa is developing because the Chinese are building Africa but Indians don’t allow investment
可能印度无法在你71岁之前成为发达国家,除非他们允许外国投资进入所有的基础设施领域,就连非洲也在不断地发展,因为中国人在建设非洲,但印度人却不允许外国投资进入印度。
Too optimistic
你太乐观了
I dream day and night about it.
我日思夜想都希望印度可以成为发达国家
Dont worry, i shall try my best to make it happen
不要着急,我会尽力实现你的这个愿望的
It's not gonna happen
印度不会成为发达国家
@Anik M because people like you don't have dream
因为像你这样没有梦想的人太多了
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
U will see it before 30-40 bro!!
兄弟,你在三四十岁之前就会看到印度成为发达国家
Me tooo bro and I'm 18
我也希望印度可以成为发达国家,我今年18岁
India will become develop status before you reach to age 37.
印度将在你37岁之前成为发达国家
Developed country means per capita bigger than 12500 dollars. You will see India developed before your age 50
人均gdp超过12500美元就是发达国家了。你在50岁之前就可以看到印度成为发达国家了
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
"I don't want India to be a economic power house, I want India to be a happy country" J.R.D. Tata
杰汉吉尔·拉坦吉·达达博伊·塔塔:我不希望印度成为一个经济强国,我希望印度可以成为一个幸福的国家。
You should say "I want India to be both economic superpower & happy a country"
你应该说:我希望印度既能够成为一个经济超级大国,同时也能成为一个幸福的国家。
I want India to rule every aspects of the world
我希望印度可以这个世界的各个领域
Today we are 5th or 6th largest economy in the world but our per capita income is just 2200$...and HDI rank is 130....there is no big deal for india and china to becoming superpower....i think that is why jrd tata said these things.....
我们现在是世界第五大或第六大经济体,但我们的人均收入只有2200美元,我们在人类发展指数排名上排第130位。对于印度和中国这样的国家来说,成为超级大国并没有什么大不了的,我认为这就是塔塔这样说的原因。
Happiness comes with money and economic prosperity
幸福来自于财富和经济繁荣。
Why not economic power+A happy country!?
为什么印度不能既是经济强国又是幸福国家呢?
How can India be a happy country if it doesn't have a good economy?
如果经济都不好,那么印度要如何成为一个幸福的国家呢?
The only way we will be happy if we are not poor
唯一幸福的方式就是摆脱贫穷
yeah! being manufacturing hub india will become too much polluted
是的,如果印度成为了制造业中心,那么印度将会受到严重污染
Either we become a superpower, or get crushed by enemies.
我们要么成为超级大国,要么被敌人击垮
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
He can say that, he's already rich..
他那么有钱,当然可以这样说了
With money and power every thing is possible
拥有了财富和权力,一切将都有可能
You can only be happy when you are an economic powerhouse, look at Finland, richest country in world and also most happy. You can only be happy when you're financially secure. Meanwhile Ratan Tata (his relative and ceo) said that he wanted India to be economic powerhouse and superpower
只有当你成为经济强国的时候,才能成为一个幸福的国家。看看芬兰,它是世界上最富有的国家,但同时也是最幸福的国家。只有在经济有保障的情况下,你才能过的幸福。与此同时,拉丹·塔塔(他的亲戚兼首席执行官)表示他希望印度成为一个经济强国和超级大国。
Even though happiness is not entirely based on money, money is essential
虽然幸福并不全是建立在金钱的基础上,但金钱是必不可少的
I am very glad to see India’s rapid economic growth. As the hometown of Buddhism and our neighbors for thousands of years, Indian should have prosperity. The people of India will get rid of poverty, give full play to their high intelligence, make more contributions to mankind, and let us Asians unite together! Best wishes from China.
我很高兴看到印度经济的快速发展。印度是佛教的故乡也是我们数千年来的邻国,印度人应该拥有繁荣富裕的生活。印度人将摆脱贫穷,将充分发挥他们的高智商,为人类做出更多的贡献,让我们亚洲人团结起来吧,来自中国的祝福。
Thanks. China is our role model
感谢,中国是我们的榜样
love from india
来自印度的爱
Dude, poverty is diminishing dude as I can see there are less beggars than before especially in cities.
印度的贫困现象正在减少因为我可以看到乞丐要比之前更少了,尤其是在大城市之中。
I visited China last year , China people are very humble and nice .
我去年到过中国,中国人民非常的谦逊友好。
Thank you bro.
Both India and China are the oldest civilizations of the world.
We will reclaim our place in the world.
谢谢你兄弟
中国和印度是世界上最古老的文明
我们将重新夺回自己在世界上的地位。
@Anil Bhadke Do not think that China is India's enemy just because we are having friendship with USA. India is having a part time friendship with USA just for trade relations. We are very well known to USA's selfishness. India will be the best friend of China in the near future as per experts' predictions . And also that's the only way Asia can rule the world !
不要仅仅因为我们和美国的友谊就认为中国是我们的敌人。印度只是为了贸易关系才会和美国建立暂时的友谊关系而已。我们对美国的自私自利了解的一清二楚。根据专家的预测,不久的将来印度将会成为中国最好的朋友。而且这是亚洲统治世界的唯一方式。
荒井康彦
来自日本的爱。日本曾经发展的非常快,所以现在我们出现了很多的问题。我认为发展速度太快会出现很多问题。
Thank you, We Indians consider Japan as our Role-Model, Not Arrogant America, Not com...st China.
感谢,我们印度人认为我们的榜样是日本,而不是傲慢的美国和gc主义的中国。
@Melodic Nostalgic
Actually we should learn from China as well....
实际上我们也应该向中国学习。
lndia ranks 101 out of 106 in the World Hunger Index 2021.
After years of "growth", lndia's per capita GDP now falls behind Bangladesh.
在2021年世界饥饿指数排名上,印度在106个国家中排名第101
在经过多年的发展之后,印度的人均gdp现在竟然还落后于孟加拉国。
@Melodic Nostalgic America and chinese model are better than japenes..
美国和中国的模式要比日本好。
I want to see India as most developed nation in world before I turn 40 or at least before I die . I'm 16 now and to do that I will do anything.
我希望在我40岁或者至少死之前看到印度成为世界上最发达的国家。我今年16岁,为了实现这个目标,我愿意做任何事情。
And im 17
I think we can see before we die
我今年17岁,我认为在我们死之前,我们应该可以看到印度成为发达国家。
i will work hard and make my country developed.
我将会努力工作,让我们国家变成发达国家
Congrats india from Philippines, im sad my country Philippines is still poor, because of previous corrupt government.
祝贺印度,我是菲律宾人,由于之前的腐败政府,我的国家菲律宾现在依然贫穷,这让我很难过。
Next 2 3 decades Philippines will 5th moat powerful economy
未来二三十年,菲律宾将会成为世界第五大经济体
@Athul bro philippines is much better than India now
兄弟,菲律宾现在要比印度好多了
Brother We indians love Philippines, your country will progress in future
我们印度人喜欢菲律宾,你们国家未来会取得进步的
India will become better and better .love India from China!
印度会变得越来越好的,来自中国的爱
I am 17 yrs old indian and i want to become an entrepreneur , its my dream to provide jobs to other people and help the nation to grow more.
我是一个印度人,今年17岁,我希望成为一个企业家,我的梦想是为别人提供工作,帮助国家取得更大的发展
Good analysis. Exports and manufacturing sector have not grown as projected. Unemployment is also a problem.
分析的很好。出口和制造业增长不如预期。失业同样也是一个问题。
As an Indian, I can see things changing slowly. It will take alot of time, perhaps another 50-100 years but we will get there. Oh,and we need population control as well
作为一个印度人,我可以看到事情正在慢慢的发生变化。这需要很长的时间,或许是50年到100年,但我们终究会实现自己的目标。我们还需要控制自己的人口。