熊猫幼崽非要抱饲养员大腿,不让抱就耍赖(下篇)
Panda Cub Latches Onto Keeper''s Leg | iPanda
译文简介
熊猫幼崽非要抱饲养员大腿,不让抱就耍赖
正文翻译












图
评论翻译
很赞 ( 3 )
收藏
@Doreen Sika
Pandas are indeed little kids
熊猫幼崽确实是小孩子啊
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Adorable level is over 9000.
可爱级数超过9000
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I agree
我同意
God: how much cuteness you want me to put in a living thing?
Nature: Yes!
上帝:你想让我在一个生物身上放多少可爱的东西?
大自然:是的,像大熊猫一样多
That is just... beyond adorable. This is such a too adorable to be entirely safe for watching.
这真是......太可爱了。这真是太可爱了,完全可以放心观看。
CharlyDeamen you've probably never seen baby yoda he cures depression
CharlyDeamen,你可能从未见过小尤达,他能治愈抑郁症。
Let's volunteer!
让我们都去当志愿者吧!
1:34 i love how she tried to divert his attention by pushing him to the tree
1:34 我喜欢她试图通过把熊猫推到树上,来转移它的注意力。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
But he insists to hug her leg
但熊猫还是坚持要抱她的腿
Nanny Mei is the best :))))
梅奶妈是最棒的,哈
I love how it never gives up on hugging the keeper's leg, its so....ADORABLE
我喜欢熊猫从不放弃拥抱饲养员的腿,它是如此....可爱。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
People: so what do you do for a living?
Panda Nanny: I let pandas hug my leg.
人们:所以你是靠什么来谋生的?
熊猫奶妈:我让熊猫抱我大腿。
NEVER LET THESE CREATURES GO EXTINCT!!
永远不要让这些生物灭绝!!
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Fact:You are smiling while watching this
事实:你是笑着看这个视频的,哈哈哈
The people who disliked this video were probably jealous
不喜欢这个视频的人们就是嫉妒了。
I like it but... jealous of what?
我喜欢这个视频,但是,他们在嫉妒什么?
Jealous of the panda is cuter than how they look
嫉妒熊猫比他们长的可爱,哈哈
@Kit
wdym
你在说什么呀?
Keeper: That's my leg
com...st Panda: No, it is our leg
饲养员:那是我的大腿
共产主义熊猫:不,是我们的大腿
Chine is not a com...st country tho
虽然中国不是共产主义国家
com...st just a name,China gave up on Com...ism long time ago,now China choose to have the socialist
共产主义只是一个名字,中国老早就放弃了共产主义,现在的中国选择了社会主义。
No need to politicize panda tho.... ;)
没有必要将熊猫政治化
These are the real life teddy bears I would like to sleep with
这些是真正的泰迪熊生活,我想和它们一起睡觉
Dad: has leg
4 year old me:
爸爸:有大腿
四岁的我:和这些大熊猫幼崽一样,抱大腿
Depression doesn't exist after watching such a cute thing
当观看这些可爱的生物后,抑郁不见了。
Panda is like either you play with me or i will play with you
熊猫的逻辑:要么你和我玩,要么我就和你玩,哈哈
I like u
我喜欢你
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Let me help - all adorable fluffy panda babies can hug my legs all day long so busy nannies can have their other work done
让我来帮忙——所有可爱的毛茸茸的熊猫宝宝们,可以整天抱着我的大腿,这样忙碌的饲养员就可以完成他们其他的工作了。
It's not as adorable as you think! those guys have sharp teeth.
熊猫不像你想的那样可爱!它们有很尖的牙齿。
@قناة أصوات الطبيعة
you sound like you're fun at parties
看起来你更喜欢开派对。
@Brandon frx
I don't know where that came from but thanks buddy. Unfortunately, I am as boring as politics.
兄弟,我不知道你怎么会这样想。不幸的是,我像政客一样无聊。
@قناة أصوات الطبيعة
Unfortunately every animal is a threat at this point.
不幸的是,在这方面,每种动物都是威胁。哈哈
Panda: Sees Leg
Also Panda:I love that type of branches
熊猫:看见了人类大腿
还是熊猫:我喜欢那种树枝
Watching them is such a therapy
观看熊猫是一种治疗方式
I would hug them all day
我可以一整天都抱着熊猫幼崽
Who else was smiling while watching this
还有谁是笑着看这个视频的?
me lol cant help it
还有我,哈哈,实在是忍不住想笑
Me
我也是
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Me
我也是
Too funny I was laughing and the panda was too cute
太有趣了,我一直在笑,熊猫宝宝很可爱,哈哈
nah man i laughEd
是的,我笑了
Me. I was even chuckling from the cuteness.
还有我。 我甚至因为熊猫的可爱而咯咯笑了出来。
Meh
我也是
Not me but it was cute
我没有笑,但是熊猫确实很可爱
If i was the guy i would hug the panda for like 100 years even i die i will never stop
如果我是那个饲养员,我要抱着熊猫100年,即使我死了,也不会松手。
When they roll on the ground, so cute ❤️❤️
当熊猫在地上打滚儿时,太可爱了
“Don't go to your nanny's legs”
Pandas:um why are they here then?
“不要抱你奶妈的大腿”
熊猫:嗯,那为什么奶妈要出现在这儿?
This is literally 4 year old girls and their dad
这看起来像4岁的小女孩们和她们的爸爸
it applies to little boy too
小男孩也一样,哈哈
@Wind Wood
Yep when I was a boy I always did it xD
是的,当我还是个小男孩时,我经常这么干,哈哈
I remember latching on my fathers leg begging him to buy me ice cream
我还记得,我抱住我父亲的腿,求他给我买冰激凌。
I have just-turned-4-year old twins and between the pandas and the Huskies....well, they're all pretty much the same
我有一对刚满4岁的双胞胎,与大熊猫还有哈士奇,好吧,其实他们彼此都差不多。
I'm eleven and I latch onto my step dads leg XD
我11岁了,我还是抱我继父的腿,哈哈
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Uhum... almost all kids did this at least once in their childhood
呃......几乎所有的孩子,在他们的童年都至少做过一次这样的事。
nope im 8 years old my dad is not here-_-
不是每个孩子, 我8岁时,我爸爸离开我了 -_-
These monsters are relentless lol! Love the double teaming. Nearly died of cuteness overload!!!
这些怪物永不放弃,笑! 我很欣赏这种双人组合。熊猫可爱死我了!哈哈
LOOK AT THE WAY THAT LITTLE BABY CRAWLS OVER STUFF TO GET TO THAT MAN'S LEG. SO FRICKING ADORABLE, THEY ARE SO ADORABLE. THEY JUST CUDDLE EVERYTHING
看那个熊猫幼崽爬到那个男人腿上的方式。 太可爱了,它们太可爱了。它们只是搂抱一切
This made my heart melt, I reeeeeeeally needed this
这情景让我的心都化了,我真的很喜欢看这个。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
They r cute in every way... Their appearance, when they fall, when they climb, when they play, when they walk...
Adorable creation
熊猫在各方面都很可爱... 它们的外表,当它们跌倒时,当它们攀爬时,当它们玩耍时,当它们行走时...
真是可爱的生物, 哈哈哈哈哈
Super cute it reminds me so much when we're little my little sister and I loved to stand on my dad's army boot 1 each, and my dad would walk around with us attaching to his legs
超级可爱,这让我想起了我们小的时候,我和我的妹妹,喜欢站在我爸爸的军靴上,每人一只,我爸爸会带着我们附在他的腿上走来走去,哈哈
Hahahaha! Watching these cute pandas is the best stress buster!
哈哈哈!看这些可爱的大熊猫是最好的减压剂!
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I actually started crying, like how. They're so cute.
我真的看哭了,怎么会这样。熊猫是如此可爱。
Omg, I'm dying of cuteness. They're absolutely adorable
我的天啊,我要死了。熊猫简直太可爱了!
literally 3 minute straight of cuteness
准确地说,是连续3分钟的可爱
Im just Imaging if the Pandas get big and still attaches to his Leg
我在想象,如果熊猫长大了,还是像这样抱饲养员的大腿 ...
What are you thinking? Hmmmmmmmmmm
你在想什么呢?嗯 ...
Lezah . Hazel You know how big a panda can get right?
你知道熊猫能长到多大吗?
His legs gonna have a 8packs abs
饲养员的双腿,会锻炼出8块强壮的肌肉
This video is so cute and reminds us how busy we can get with other things
A hug from a panda is awesome
这段视频太可爱了,提醒我们在其他事情上,可以忙得有多么不可开交。
来自熊猫的拥抱真是太棒了!
They are so cute
And also funny to watch
They sure love the workers lol
熊猫幼崽太可爱了,哈哈
观赏它们令人愉悦
它们一定非常喜欢饲养员,哈哈
I would die out of happiness if it was me in their place...❣️❣️❣️
我一定会幸福的死过去,如果我是饲养员的话!
Panda: this leg is so good to chew
Keeper: Aww That's Cute
熊猫:这条腿咬起来不错
饲养员:啊,太可爱了
Everybody gansta till the pillows start walking.
每个人都牛逼烘烘的,直到枕头(熊猫)开始走路。
Kung fu pandaaaa
功夫熊猫
Wanna have a pillow fight
希望看一场枕头(熊猫)大战
@DollDoll Joseph
I'll take the black and white one
我看好黑白相间的那只,哈哈
@Tanveer Ul Mustafa
ill take the smallest and most fragile one!
Edit: the pillow might crunch so... Ignore that
我来搞定那个最小和最脆弱的那个!哈哈
枕头可能会嘎吱作响,所以... 忽略这一点
@DollDoll Joseph
I'll take the gray one
我来对付那只灰的
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Pandas r just like soft cozy pillows
They r so cute and adorable
熊猫就像柔软舒适的枕头一样
它们是那么的可爱,那么的萌动
No wonder they are the symbol of Yin & Yang. Such mighty powerful strong bears yet so darn cute sweet & clumsy!
难怪它们是阴阳的象征。如此强大强壮的熊,却又如此可爱和笨拙。
forget about being a doctor,I.WANT THIS.
忘记当医生的事吧,我想要这个。
Become a vet. Specialize in wild animals :)
成为一名兽医。专攻野生动物 :)
Same omg!!
Makes me wanna quit med school!
uwu
我也一样,我的天啊!
熊猫让我想放弃医学院!
Choose vet go to China have a work how pandas vet!
当兽医,去中国,找个工作,比如熊猫兽医!
This is soo cute!!!, I literally teared up by it's adorableness ☺️☺️☺️
这太有趣了!我真的被它们萌的流出了眼泪,哈哈哈
This is beyond CUTENESS
这已经超出了可爱的范围
1:44 -That lovely bite ♡♡
1:44时刻,那可爱的一咬
I like how some of them were actually sweet and wasn't just pushing them
我喜欢饲养员中的一些人是那么的贴心,不是将熊猫直接推开。
I wouldn't be able to resist hugging the pandas every day.
我无法抗拒,每天都想拥抱大熊猫。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I will literally pay to get this job
要让我干这熊猫饲养员工作,我宁愿倒贴钱
What if the panda doesn't do that to you?
那要是熊猫不和你亲昵,怎么办?
@Dayong Zhou
THEN I SHALL HUG IT FOREVER
那我就永远的抱住它们
@geno
aww... Merry Christmas❄
哦,圣诞快乐
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@2211rocks
merry xmas too! (^ω^)
也祝你圣诞快乐! (^ω^)
It's really dangerous when the panda grows up you know
你知道的,当熊猫长大后,是非常危险的。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@Mona's vlogs Uk
...
... 伤心
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
After a few days: I will literally do anything to...... QUIT THE JOB.
干了几天熊猫饲养员后:只要让我退出这个工作,我愿意做任何事情 ......
this job is not easy, and sometime u need pick up the panda, these fat panda really heavy lol
这个工作可不轻松,某些时候你需要抱起熊猫,这些肥胖的家伙非常沉,大笑
Soo adorable I wanna hug it soo badly
太萌了,我太想抱熊猫了
girl i don't understand, how can a person dislikes this cuteness
姐们们,我实在搞不懂,怎么会有人对这样可爱的视频点踩。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Awww the little panda looks so fluffy
啊!熊猫幼崽看起来很蓬松
These baby pandas are cute and adorable
这些熊猫幼崽好可爱,萌萌的
I think, this is one of the cutest, most adorable and wholesome videos I've ever watched on the internet in my whole entire life.
我认为,这是我一生中在互联网上看过的,最可爱、最萌、最健康的视频之一。
I would do anything to work there
只要能让我在那里工作,我什么都愿意干
Well get biology master 1st
好吧,首先获得生物学硕士学位
Then give me a like so I can send you over there on the next plane to Japan. The taxi will drop you off at the front gate of the facility. They seek to hire foreigners for “huggable diversity”
给我一个赞,这样我就可以,通过下一班飞往日本的飞机,把你送过去。然后出租车会把你送到该地方的前门。他们正在为 "拥抱的多样性 "而寻求雇用外国人。哈哈
@Catalyst - D B
Japan doesn't have pandas, only China. .~.
日本没有熊猫,只有中国才有。
@Ikiryooo
Japan does have some panda's, I live there and I've seen them at the zoo ·<·
日本也有一些熊猫,我曾经在日本住过,在动物园里见过熊猫。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@LBIC
Because they borrow pandas from China, I live in China, ofc I know. qwq
因为日本从中国借了熊猫,我住在中国,所以我知道。
Ming Ern it's a joke. Lol
只是开个玩笑,哈哈
U got 4 5 6 likes now
你现在有456个赞了
If that was me I would take it home.It's so cute!!xD
如果我是那个熊猫饲养员,我会把熊猫带回家。哈哈,它太可爱了!
I could never make the panda get off my leg it's too precious
我永远不会让熊猫离开我的腿,它太珍贵了。
Cuteness overloaded.
可爱超载了
This is just to much cuteness of love! She's like, "You are stuck with me and I am not leaving you!"
这爱太甜蜜了!她就像,"我要和你在一起,我是不会离开你的!"
I admire those people, how can they refuse and ignore those fluffy and cute pandas?
And now my cheeks hurt, can't help smiling and laughing...
我真的很佩服那些人,他们怎么能拒绝和无视,那些毛茸茸的,可爱的熊猫呢?
现在我的脸颊都疼了,因为我忍不住大笑了起来......
This is the most adorable thing I have ever seen!♡
这是我从来没见过的最萌的情景!
Awww the panda cub is so adorable :)
啊~熊猫幼崽好萌啊 :)
I don't know how he could resist this cute and fluffy fur ball!
我不明白,他是怎么能拒绝这个,可爱又蓬松的毛球的!
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Those wonderful nannies have endless patience
那些了不起的饲养员们,拥有无尽的耐心。
I wouldn't even need a salary.
我要是能干这个工作的话,根本就不需要领工资。
I am willing to pay for this job.
我要是能干这个工作,我可以倒贴。
I always threaten my boss that I'm going to quit my job to be a panda nanny.
我总是威胁我的老板说,我要辞职去当熊猫保姆。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
You need a PhD in biology or at least a master degree to be a panda nanny
如果你想当熊猫保姆,你需要有生物学博士学位,或至少是硕士学位。哈哈