网友讨论:2022年世界上最安全的国家
The safest country in the world in 2022
译文简介
网友:阿富汗,叙利亚,伊拉克,也门和乌克兰在上世纪90年代和本世纪初都是美丽,安全的国家,但在爆发战争后,他们成为了世界上最危险的国家。我希望这些国家可以重新恢复过去的辉煌。
正文翻译

网友讨论:2022年世界上最安全的国家
评论翻译
很赞 ( 2 )
收藏
Afghanistan, Syria, Iraq, Yemen and Ukraine were wonderful and safe countries at the time of the nineties and early millenniums, but after the war happened, they became the most dangerous countries in the world. I hope that these countries will return to their greatness and splendor in the past
阿富汗,叙利亚,伊拉克,也门和乌克兰在上世纪90年代和本世纪初都是美丽,安全的国家,但在爆发战争后,他们成为了世界上最危险的国家。我希望这些国家可以重新恢复过去的辉煌。
Me too
我也这样希望
Afghanistan is way better now. Still a tad bit dangerous
阿富汗现在比过去好很多了,但依然有点危险
Yes your absolutely right.
My country Afghanistan was once a normal land until the Russia's invaded our land from past
你说的很对
我们国家阿富汗在遭到俄罗斯入侵之前一直是一个正常的国家
@yommy taaky God bless you and your country
Love from California
愿上帝保佑你和你的国家
来自加州的爱
Because of usa interference
因为受到了美国的干预
I hope afghanistan, syria, iraq, Yemen and Ukraine will be safe again,
我希望阿富汗,叙利亚,伊拉克,也门和乌克兰能再次成为一个安全的国家。
Because of American..
因为美国
@yommy taaky America is the main reason for the collapse of Afghanistan. but Russia was also a little involved in this
美国是阿富汗崩溃的主要原因。但俄罗斯也有份
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@Avneesh kumar because of Russia
不是因为美国,是因为俄罗斯
Syria is safe cause im in Syria
叙利亚现在很安全,因为我就在叙利亚
I’m from Iraq and it’s very safe
我来自伊拉克,伊拉克现在很安全
Really glad to live in Austria. I can't believe that some people from other countries have to be scared when they go out at night... Not feeling safe in your own area really has to be scary...
很高兴能生活在奥地利。我不敢相信,其他国家一些人竟然晚上出门都要担心受怕。在自己国家都无法感受到安全真的是一件很可怕的事情。
I'm from Mexico and I don't go out at night, it's unsafe, and things only get worse
我来自墨西哥,我在晚上不敢出门,这里并不安全,而且情况只会变得更加糟糕。
@stormi I heard that from a Spanish teacher in my school too. She lived in Mexico for a while and said that this unsafety was the reason for here to come back. So I am really really sorry for that... Hopefully this is gonna change in the future.
我们学校教授西班牙语的一位老师也这样和我说。她之前在墨西哥生活过一段时间,她说墨西哥真的不安全,这也是为什么她会回国的原因。我为你们国家感到难过,希望未来这种情况能有所改变。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Can you go out alone in the night in Vienna as a woman?
在维也纳,一个女人在晚上可以独自外出吗?
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@Raiden1117 Yes, you can. I've been there with my family and we had no problems going out late.
是的,完全没有问题。我和家人在维也纳生活,我们在深夜出门一点问题都没有。
@Raiden1117 yeah that's no problem. Actually I am from a little town so I never went out alone in Vienna at night but 2 weeks ago there was the dua lipa concert and me and 3 friends of me were there. It ended at midnight and we walked home. We didn't even recognize that it wasn't day anymore because in the middle of Vienna are a lot of lamps. Also: we didn't see anybody on the street and if something really happens you can scream. In the little town I live going out at night is no problem too. Sometimes I go out alone at 11 o'clock and nothing ever happened so Austria is pretty safe I guess.
是的,晚上出门没有问题。实际上,我住在一个小镇,并没有在维也纳生活过,所以我也没有机会在维也纳的夜晚出门,但两个星期前,我和我的3个朋友一起参加了杜阿·利帕音乐会。这场音乐会在午夜时分结束后我和朋友们步行回家。我们甚至都没有意识到已经到晚上了,因为在维也纳的市中心有很多的路灯。而且街上一个人都看不到,如果真的发生了什么事情,你可以大声尖叫。在小镇上,晚上出门也一点问题都没有。有时候我会在晚上11点独自出门,没有发生任何不好的事情,所以我认为奥地利真的非常安全。
@Annika Geiger @Choice DK Vienna seems to be one of the few European cities that's safe at night, unlike Amsterdam or Berlin, speaking from experience
根据经验来看,维也纳似乎是欧洲晚上还很安全的少数几个城市之一,不像阿姆斯特丹或柏林到了晚上就很危险。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@Raiden1117 seems that whole central european region is very safe… i just learned the place i moved to recently, has two police, responsible for all calls in an area of about 400 km2. there are only 30.000 people living there, but it still takes a while to get from one side to the other. yet people pretty much leave their door unlocked or open during the night
似乎整个中欧地区都很安全。我刚刚才知道我最近搬去的地区只有两名警察负责方圆四百公里的电话呼叫。这个地方只生活了30000人,但要穿越整片地区依然需要花一点时间。但在晚上人们基本上不会锁门或者干脆就把门开着。
@Annika Geiger in France it's risky to go out at night like in Paris or certain suburbs.. I sometimes have bad encounters in Paris, I'm going to change countries.. In Paris at night we don't feel safe, if you're a girl then go home with your friends and hurry up
在法国巴黎或某些郊区,晚上出门是很危险的。我有时会在巴黎遇到不好的事情,我要离开法国,换一个国家生活了。巴黎的夜晚让我们感到很不安全,如果你是女孩子,那么请和朋友赶紧回家
Syria was the sixth place in safety in 2008, but because of the war it became the second place in the unsafe countries
在2008年,在安全方面,叙利亚排名世界第六,但因为战争,叙利亚现在是世界上最不安全的两个国家之一。
It's really sad I hope to see it how it was before
真是让人难过,我希望叙利亚可以变得和过去一样。
Yes, she was so safe
是的,叙利亚之前很安全
same for Ukraine
乌克兰也一样
Same for Libya
还有利比亚
Thank to Obama
这都要感谢奥巴马
I guess there is just no hope for those countries around the middle east
我想中东的那些国家已经没有希望了
It's heartbreaking to see that.
看到现在的叙利亚真是让人心碎
@Villtra Actually, Syria peace index was at 88th place back in 2008.
实际上,2008年叙利亚的和平指数排在第88位
Thanks to George Bush and United States
这要感谢布什和美国
Malaysia at 20th, I felt proud to be Malaysian
马来西亚排名第20,我为自己是马来西亚人而自豪
I was disappointed that Australia didn't make the top 10, with us being on 13 while Slovenia and New Zealand have a better peace index than us being at 11 and 2 respectively.
我为澳大利亚没有进入前十而感到失望,我们排在第13,而斯洛文尼亚和新西兰的和平指数都比我们高,一个排在第11,一个排在第2
Slovenia is 7th now while Australia is getting worse
斯洛文尼亚现在是第七,而澳大利亚的情况正在恶化
In Iraq, it was so safe in the old days so that people would leave their doors open at night, off course sporadic crimes used to happen from time to time, but overall it was so safe... Shedding tears on my country
伊拉克过去是非常安全的,人们晚上都不关门,当然有时也会有一些零星犯罪发生,但整体上是非常安全的,,,但现在伊拉克却变成了这样, 我为我的国家感到难过。
Ironically, after 60 years of economic embargo, Cuba has a better index than the US
讽刺的是,在历经60年的经济封锁后,古巴的和平指数比美国还要高。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Ironically, you believed those numbers
讽刺的是,你竟然相信这些数字
Portugal is super safe both to it's inhabitants and tourists
不管是对本地居民还是对游客来说,葡萄牙都非常的安全
New zealand is the same
新西兰也很安全
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
My next vacation will definitely be Portugal
我下一个假期一定要去葡萄牙
Yet its former colony is one of the most dangerous countries in the world...
但葡萄牙的前殖民地是世界上最危险的国家之一
My country portugal, is rank 3. Even if it was lower, I still love my country
我的国家葡萄牙排名第三,即便它的排名没有那么高,我也依然爱它。
My God!!! I didn't know that Ukraine was less safe than Somalia, I hope that the Ukrainian people will be okay!
天啊,从来不知道乌克兰现在竟然比索马里还危险,希望乌克兰人民以后可以一切安好。
Changed in 2022
情况在2022年发生了改变
It’s because of the war
因为战争
The people of ukraine probably never gonna see this message and you wish of the peace of ukraine is not gonna change anything that is happening there
乌克兰人可能永远看不到你发的这条消息,你对乌克兰和平的希望无法改变那里正在发生的任何事情。
because of the ongoing war there.
因为那里正在发生战争
So why do you only care about Ukraine? People of somalia and all other countries deserve peace and safety too
所以为什么你只关心乌克兰人?索马里和其他国家的人也同样值得拥有和平与安全
I'm from Portugal And really it's a very safe country and ride the night freely without anyone bothering me and walking the night for example in Brazil this would be almost impossible
我来自葡萄牙,这是一个非常安全的国家,晚上可以自由的骑行,不会有人来打扰你,但如果是在巴西,你要想在晚上出门的话,那么几乎是不可能的。
Not only in Brazil
不仅仅是巴西
Brazil is dangerous
巴西是一个危险的国家
@jagroop sandhu sure it is.....but it's not the most
的确如此,但巴西不是最危险的国家
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Respect for slovenia
向斯洛文尼亚致敬
i would have thought finland would be higher but its still safe
我还以为芬兰的排名会更高一些,但不管如何,芬兰依然是一个安全的国家
I’m from New Zealand. I can say that the most dangerous thing there is a very occasional earthquake. Living in Australia though, it’s also a very safe country.
我来自新西兰,可以说新西兰最危险的是偶尔爆发的地震。不过澳大利亚同样也是一个非常安全的国家
I'm so proud of my country Portugal
我为我的国家葡萄牙感到骄傲
I'm proud my country NEw Zealand
我为我的国家新西兰而骄傲
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
OMG , NZ comes 2nd !!!
哦天啊,新西兰竟然排名第二。
I am Portuguese but live in France
France is safe but Portugal is undoubtedly much more safer, a few more years and I'll be back in Portugal.
我是葡萄牙人,但我生活在法国
法国是一个安全的国家,但葡萄牙无疑要比法国安全很多,几年后我将回到葡萄牙生活。
france will be frenchistan in the next century
再过一百年,法国将变成法兰西斯坦。
We're fine in France, it's right that it depends of the city, cities around Paris are not really safe for example
我们在法国生活的很好,安不安全取决于城市,比如巴黎周边的城市就很不安全
@Mighty afk First of all it is not all the cities around Paris that are dangerous, and there are cities in France that are much worse than the Paris area, Marseille for example
首先并不是巴黎周边的城市都危险,法国有一些城市要比巴黎地区更加危险,比如说马赛。
France is probably safer than Portugal outside of Paris.
法国巴黎以外的地区或许比葡萄牙更加安全
i have friends that lived in Paris and Bordeaux and they say it's not peacefull there but they say in rural areas and other small cities it's safer than Lisbon and Southern Portugal.
我有几个朋友生活在巴黎和波尔多,他们说那里并不太平,但他们说法国农村地区和其他小城市要比葡萄牙里斯本和葡萄牙南部地区更加安全。
@DW Nerd friends?????? I live in France and I am Portuguese, so it is not a friend of yours who is going to know more than me about this subject.
朋友?我是葡萄牙人,现在就在法国生活,所以在这个问题上,我比你的朋友知道的要更多。
I’m Canadian And I’m sooo Happy to See Canada at number 6!
我是加拿大人,我很高兴看到加拿大排名第六。
syria used to be the 6th most safe country in 2008
2008年叙利亚也排名第六
Malaysia ;
World : #20
Asia : #4
South East Asia : #2
Islamic Country : #1
马来西亚
在世界排名第20,在亚洲排名第4,在东南亚排名第2,在伊斯兰国家排名第一。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I would actually choose Canada even though it's not the best nice people
尽管加拿大不是最好的,但我还是会选择加拿大,因为加拿大人都很友好。
Japan should of been in 1st place I go there they are the best people in the world you will see 7 years old kids walking alone and going shopping without their parents Japan is safer than Iceland
日本应该排名第一,我去过日本,日本人是世界上最友好的,在日本,七岁孩子可以在没有家长陪同的情况下独自出门购物,日本要比冰岛更加安全
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
i dident expect swizterland to be one of the safest countries it is so expensive there that you might go broke
没有想到瑞士是世界上最安全的国家之一,那里的物价太高了,在那里生活,你或许会破产。
Ireland =12th?. It honestly should be #1.
爱尔兰排名第12?老实说,爱尔兰应该排名第一才对。
Me: i lived in the most country unsafe
Everyone else: yeah, we are living in peaceful country
I hope syria be like what it was before
我:生活在一个最不安全的国家
其他人:我们生活在一个和平的国家
我希望叙利亚可以恢复过去的样子
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Im happy i live in singapore!
Its a safe place!
我很高兴自己可以生活在新加坡
新加坡是一个安全的国家
Singapore only ranked no.7? Talk nonsense. S’pore should at least ranked No.2
新加坡只排在第七?真是没有道理。新加坡至少应该排第二。
Switzerland should be the safest country in the world
瑞士应该是世界上最安全的国家
I dont get it Why Iran is dangerous
I Visited To Iran And The People there are so kind and happy and friendly
As an American I can confirm that Iran is 100 times safer than the u.s
我不明白为什么伊朗是一个危险的国家
我去过伊朗,那里的人非常善良,幸福和友好
作为一个美国人,我肯定伊朗要比美国安全一百倍。
USA very unsafe place
美国的确非常不安全
Ofcourse. I agree with this.
But I think there maybe some troubled regions like the border with afghanistan
当然我同意你的看法
但我认为伊朗的一些问题地区, 比如说和阿富汗接壤的地方,或许没有那么安全。
I live in Iraq, the place is very safe, even at night we go out to the shops and malls, everything is fine
我住在伊拉克,这个地方很安全,即便晚上我们去商店和商场购物也不会遇到任何问题。
proud to be finland
为身为芬兰人而感到骄傲。