中国男子在列车上用行李箱健身
Man works out with suitcase on train in China
译文简介
在中国南方的广东省,有人看到一名男子用手提箱在火车上锻炼。 一名目击者称,他将行李箱上下提了十多分钟。
正文翻译
每人一小段,翻译我也行!
每日新素材,等你来认领! https://www.ltaaa.cn/translation

A man was seen using his suitcase to work out on a train in southern China’s Guangdong province. A witness said he lifted the suitcase up and down for more than 10 minutes.
在中国南方的广东省,有人看到一名男子用手提箱在火车上锻炼。 一名目击者称,他将行李箱上下提了十多分钟。
每日新素材,等你来认领! https://www.ltaaa.cn/translation
-------------译者:独孤风云---- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处

A man was seen using his suitcase to work out on a train in southern China’s Guangdong province. A witness said he lifted the suitcase up and down for more than 10 minutes.
在中国南方的广东省,有人看到一名男子用手提箱在火车上锻炼。 一名目击者称,他将行李箱上下提了十多分钟。
评论翻译
很赞 ( 4 )
收藏
This man got his priorities straight, grinding in every free times
这个人做事有着明确目标,每时每刻都在锻炼。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
No mortal can stop this man from working out wherever he wants, true embodiment of Gigachad
没有凡人可以阻止这个人在任何他想去的地方锻炼,Gigachad(国外一个肌肉健身男很火的梗)的真实化身
He''s not exercising...he''s trying to estimate the weight of his bag...
他没有在锻炼……他只是在尝试估量他的包的重量。
Leave him alone, this dude is living his life
别打扰他,他只是过着自己的生活。
Why would it bother others? He''s just lifting a bag.
为什么会打扰到别人? 他只是提着一个袋子。
-------------译者:独孤风云---- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
He is using his idle time to workout, that''s pretty efficient time management
他在利用空闲时间锻炼,这是非常有效的时间管理
As long as he does not get in the way of others nor cause any damage to public property its ok!!
只要他不妨碍他人,没有破坏公共财产就可以!!
This man was motivating himself in his mind and said am not gonna wait for Monday to start working out am gonna start now kkkk
这个人在心里激励着自己说我不会等到星期一开始锻炼我现在就开始
Now that’s what I call commitment... or insanity (you judge)
现在这就是我所说的承诺......或精神错乱(你自己判断)
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
"Can you hear the silence"
"Can you see the dark"
"Can you fix the broken"
"Can you feel"
“你能听到寂静吗?”
“你能看到黑暗吗”
“你能把坏掉的东西修好吗?”
“你能感觉到吗”
-------------译者:独孤风云---- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
That is what we call the "Smart Exercise" and "True Gigachad".
这就是我们所说的“聪明的运动(方式)”和“真正的 Gigachad(肌肉狂人)”。
Everybody will get it brah, keep with the grind brah
每个人都能做到...,继续努力...
I guess this man just saw a beauty around and now is trying to calm down himself a little bit.
我猜这个男人只是看到了一个美女,现在正在努力让自己冷静一点。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
My man never forgets to stay on the grind
我的男人永远不会忘记去坚持不懈(锻炼)
A fitness company should hire him
健身馆应该雇用他
-------------译者:独孤风云---- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Those are one arm (dumbell) rows , great exercise for the back
这些是单臂哑铃划船(一种健身动作),非常适合背部锻炼
I used to use suitcase too for lightweight exercise. They have very comfortable handle better than dumbbell. But the true behind this phenomenon in China is overworking problem. As the most laboring country in the world. People there are often filled up with their job they don''t even have time for exercise. Many attended to find the gap like this to do some extra workout. Mostly ended up in hospital even death because they easily reached the maximum intensity of human limit.
我以前也使用手提箱进行轻量级运动。 他们有比哑铃更好的手感。 但在中国,这种现象背后的真正原因是高强度工作问题。 作为世界上劳动人口最多的国家。 那里的人经常忙于工作,甚至没有时间锻炼。 所以人们只能通过这种方式来锻炼一下。 大多数人最终躺在医院甚至死亡,因为他们很容易达到人类极限的最大强度。
When you gotta keep the grind on
当你必须继续努力时
You can make it brah, we are ALL going to make it.
你可以做到的,我们都会做到的。
-------------译者:独孤风云---- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
exercise man: Let me exercise in the hall where nobody is gonna watch,
锻炼达人:让我在没人看的大厅锻炼,
Keep grinding brah
继续保持磨炼
The grind never ends
磨炼永无止境
I broke the handrail in the train, I didn''t realize it and did it, because at home I often lift myself with the pull up door
我曾经在火车上摔断了扶手,我没有意识到就发生了,因为在家里我经常用拉门把自己抬起来
”No time for fun. Must make buns”
-Sun Tzu
“没时间玩乐。 面包一定会做出来”
——孙子(怀疑是自创的名言)
-------------译者:独孤风云---- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
He takes the train to train.
他坐火车去训练。
I also do kegel exercise whenever and wherever I can, maybe I should make a video of it too
我也随时随地做凯格尔锻炼运动,也许我也应该拍个视频
He is trying to separate the train carts with his lefts as he uses the luggage as a counterweight...we aren''t seeing it but this could''ve been a Spiderman train movie scene if this guy would''ve done 4 more pushes. REAL TALK
当他用行李作为配重时,他正试图将火车车厢与左手分开......我们没有看到这一幕,但是如果他继续做四下的话,这可能会成为一个蜘蛛侠电影场景
If he''s not bothering you, not causing a disturbance, and minding his own business then you should prob mind yours and have the decency to not record a stranger.
如果他没有打扰到你,也没有引起骚扰,并且只做他自己的事情,那么你应该注意你的礼貌而不是随便拍摄陌生人。
Keep up the grind brah. Theres a zyzz in everyone.
保持努力锻炼,每个人都能成为zyzz(某个网红肌肉达人)
-------------译者:独孤风云---- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
That''s what you call efficiency....
这就是所谓的效率......
I can relate to this
俺也可以
Nothing can get him off the grind
没什么能阻止他锻炼
People need to mind their own buisness I''d be mad asf if someone was recording me
人们需要管好自己的事,如果有人在拍我,我会很生气
in order not to get bored wasting your muscle away
you gotta carry heavy bag to workout
为了不觉得无聊并且浪费你的肌肉
你得背着沉重的包去锻炼
-------------译者:独孤风云---- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
I get the sneaking suspicion these folks have never taken the train/subway/underground in the west - there''s like, so many more oddities than this, and that''s on a quiet day!
我有点怀疑这些人从来没有在西部坐过火车或者地铁,那里的怪事比这种多了去了,而(在那里)只是非常普通的一天。
Men is into better physique these days, getting all sorts training to get into that
现今人们的体质越来越好了,能够通过各种训练达到。
0:32
"This is better than the others who''re engrossed in their phone"
By a person who is using social media.
“这可比其他全神贯注于手机的人要好”
-来自一个经常使用社交媒体的人
-------------译者:独孤风云---- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Better than any other adults
比其他任何成年人都好
Gigachad is proud of him.
Gigachad (肌肉达人)会为他感到骄傲。
He’s meeting his father in law and gotta look pumped
他要见他的岳父,所以看起来很兴奋
Zyzz would be so proud.
Zyzz (网红肌肉男)会很自豪。
-------------译者:独孤风云---- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
The fact this single boring act from a single individual became an online sensation makes me think public transport is very boring in China compared to here
这种一个人的无聊行为在网上引起了轰动,这让我觉得中国的公共交通与这里相比非常无聊
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Why I''m not the one who got viral I do this everyday
为什么我没有走红,我每天都这样做
The fit coach occupation is well paid and vastly needed in China. For example,my yoga coach from India earn millions per year.
健身教练的职业在中国是高薪和非常需要的。 例如,我来自印度的瑜伽教练每年收入数百万。
Unfortunately he does the exercise wrong, no targeted muscles were hit
不幸的是,他的动作错了,没有练到目标肌肉
Man is training. Literally
人家在训练。 字面意义上的
-------------译者:独孤风云---- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
This guy is getting pumped up before he sees his mistress
这家伙在见到他的情妇之前就已经兴奋起来了
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
When public transport is killing your gains
当公共交通扼杀你的权利时
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
When you''re trying to impress your crush infront of you
当你试图在你面前打动你的爱人时
He''s not quite there yet, but he tried. Do you?
他还没有完全到那里,但他尝试了。 你呢?
Brah we can make it
To the next level
我们做得到
直到另一种水平
-------------译者:独孤风云---- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Where there is will there is a way...
有志者,事竟成...
Time management done right
时间管理做得很好
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
no harm no foul
没有伤害没有犯规
He''s better off working at a airport lifting luggage
他最好能在机场提行李
YanYanMusic仁仁音樂 ?
哈哈,终于找到了我的兄弟,因为我也这样做。
-------------译者:独孤风云---- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
can we talk about how hes only working out on one arm
我们能谈谈他是如何只用一只手臂锻炼的吗
Where there is will there is a way
有志者事竟成
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
The ultimate gym bro
终极健身房兄弟
Perfect
很好
How indecent and totally inappropriate to be flouncing around in revealing attire, physically exerting himself, no doubt producing body odor, in a public space.
在公共场所穿着暴露的衣服,做体力劳动,无疑会产生体臭,这是多么不雅和完全不合适的。(白人的体味确实挺大)