中国小龙虾的好收成让价格暴跌
Crayfish boom in China amid peak harvest season causes shellfish price to tumble
译文简介
由于2022年5月收获旺季供过于求,中国的小龙虾产业价格暴跌。小龙虾是一种很受欢迎的美食,在中国通常被称为“小龙虾”。据徐州当地一家贸易销售机构表示,徐州周边地区的小龙虾日销售量可达约1万公斤(2.2万磅),徐州是小龙虾的主要产地之一。
正文翻译
每人一小段,翻译我也行!
每日新素材,等你来认领! https://www.ltaaa.cn/translation

China’s crayfish industry has seen prices tumble due to a glut in supply during peak harvest season in May 2022. A popular delicacy, crayfish is commonly referred to in China as “little lobsters”. Daily sales of crayfish from surrounding areas in the northwestern city of Xuzhou – a major crayfish producer – can reach about 10,000kg (22,000lbs), according to a local trade promotion body in the city.
由于2022年5月收获旺季供过于求,中国的小龙虾产业价格暴跌。小龙虾是一种很受欢迎的美食,在中国通常被称为“小龙虾”。据徐州当地一家贸易销售机构表示,徐州周边地区的小龙虾日销售量可达约1万公斤(2.2万磅),徐州是小龙虾的主要产地之一。
每日新素材,等你来认领! https://www.ltaaa.cn/translation
-------------译者:yongjiejin--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------

China’s crayfish industry has seen prices tumble due to a glut in supply during peak harvest season in May 2022. A popular delicacy, crayfish is commonly referred to in China as “little lobsters”. Daily sales of crayfish from surrounding areas in the northwestern city of Xuzhou – a major crayfish producer – can reach about 10,000kg (22,000lbs), according to a local trade promotion body in the city.
由于2022年5月收获旺季供过于求,中国的小龙虾产业价格暴跌。小龙虾是一种很受欢迎的美食,在中国通常被称为“小龙虾”。据徐州当地一家贸易销售机构表示,徐州周边地区的小龙虾日销售量可达约1万公斤(2.2万磅),徐州是小龙虾的主要产地之一。
评论翻译
很赞 ( 2 )
收藏
One of the worst things that can happen to an Asian is to be allergic to seafoods. Like how much will they miss out due to their allergies.
对亚洲人来说,最糟糕的事情之一就是对海鲜过敏,因此,他们会因为过敏而错过很多(海鲜)。
I only heard of crayfish boil or Jambalaya with the creole seasonings, it’s a southern thing in the US. Didn’t know that China has an appetite for crayfish also.
我只听说过煮小龙虾或用克里奥尔调味料烹饪小龙虾,这是美国南部的做法,我不知道中国人对小龙虾也有好胃口。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
crayfishes are so cool, i would love to have one in my aquarium
小龙虾太酷了,我想在我的水族馆里养一只。
Knew I could count on you . You were made to bring happiness into our world thanks for the valuable help youdid to me
我就知道可以依靠你(小龙虾),你生来就是为了给我们的世界带来幸福,感谢你对我的宝贵帮助。
I hope I can get some at a really low price as well
我希望我也能以非常低的价格买到一些
-------------译者:yongjiejin--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Great news for China. These will be a source of cheaper protein. Glad to hear some food coming down in price.
对中国人来说,这是个好消息,这些将成为廉价蛋白质的来源,很高兴听到一些食品降价了。
In the US, we’re afraid of the Shark. In China, the Shark is afraid of us.
在美国,人类害怕鲨鱼,在中国,鲨鱼害怕人类。
Everywhere else prices are going up but in China, somethings are getting cheaper.
其它地方的物价都在上涨,但在中国,有些东西变得更便宜了。
I like eating crayfish but I really hate peeling their shells.
我喜欢吃小龙虾,但我真的很讨厌剥它们的壳。
Wow Love it tastiest crayfish is in China though we have it here
哇,爱死它了,最好吃的小龙虾在中国,虽然我们这里也有小龙虾
-------------译者:yongjiejin--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Eating crawfish feels like eating a giant cockroach. I can’t get used to it
吃小龙虾感觉就像吃一只巨大的蟑*,我不能习惯它。
My wife suffered 2 swollen eyes like goldfish with puffy face after having a seafood buffet. It took more than 3 months to get back normal after many trips to the clinic.
我妻子吃了海鲜自助餐后,眼睛肿得像金鱼一样,脸都肿了,在多次前往诊所后,花了3个多月的时间才恢复正常。
I dont really like crayfish. Tastes ok but hard to peel and not much meat inside.
我不太喜欢吃小龙虾,味道还可以,但很难去皮,里面没有太多肉。
Delicious. Crayfish is more flavorful and juicy if you put them into a boiling hotpot while it is alive and fresh. I would recommend others to try this tip out!
很好吃,如果你把小龙虾放进沸腾的热锅里,趁它还活着的时候,它会更美味、更多汁,我建议其他人试试这个小贴士!
"let the hunger games begin"
I was never afraid of the future nor China till the recent 3 years
“让饥饿游戏开始吧”
直到最近三年,我才开始害怕未来和中国
-------------译者:yongjiejin--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
I have never eaten a cray fish. I have never seen one in local wet markets, not even in groceries in my country. What does it taste like?
我从来没有吃过小龙虾,从来没有在我这里的菜市场上看到过,甚至在我的国家的杂货店里也没有看到过,它尝起来怎么样?
Maybe it could replace wheat for a while ?
也许它可以在一段时间内取代小麦?
Didn''t know, they were called little lobsters but then, I don''t eat anything that swims!
不知道,它们被称为小龙虾,但是,我不吃任何会游泳的东西!
They should learn from Rolex - artificially constrain the supply to raise prices
他们应该向劳力士学习--人为地限制供应以提高价格。
Let me guess they will destroy a lot of the crayfish later to keep the prices artificially high instead of giving that food to people who may not have any means of nutritional substance
让我猜猜,他们可能会销毁大量的小龙虾,人为地将价格保持在高位,而不是把食物提供给那些可能营养不足的人
-------------译者:yongjiejin--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Quick! Import those to NA so we can counter the seafood inflation!
快点!把这些进口到北美,这样我们就可以对抗海鲜通胀了!
"China is a place where there are lies everywhere."
- Chloé Zhao, the Chinese director of Oscar winning "Nomadland" film, once said.
- She is 100% correct!
“中国是一个到处都是*言的地方。”
--曾执导奥斯卡获奖影片《无依之地》的中国导演赵小兰曾说。
-她是100%正确的!
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Canada, USA, Australia: NOoo.... who will buy my lobsters & crayfishes...
Cry about it.. :-(
加拿大、美国、澳大利亚:不……谁会买我的龙虾和小龙虾。
哭吧.. :-(
I like howthe amount of leg movement lagged the camera
我喜欢腿部的走速慢于镜头。
Harvesting is important but getting it consumers is the big one.
收获很重要,但是吸引消费者是最重要的。
-------------译者:yongjiejin--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
What do they taste like? I always see them crawl out of holes here in Texas when it rains
它们尝起来是什么味道?在德克萨斯州,我总是在下雨的时候看到它们从洞里爬出来。
During summer in china I would eat tonnes these everyday for practically zero money
在中国的夏天,我每天都会吃,一夏天会吃成吨的这种东西,几乎不花任何钱。
I wonder which country’s own waters these came from ?
我想知道这些龙虾是从哪个原产地国家迁移来(我的国家)的?
Food is needed these days
这些天(我们这里)缺食物。
One of my favorite foods!
我最喜欢的食物之一!
-------------译者:yongjiejin--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Not far away from you to the south, they are pets. 5-6 dollars each.
离你不远的南方,它们是宠物,每个5-6美元。
Are these the crayfish that populate themselves?
这些是野生的小龙虾吗?
Send them my way. Crawfish boil here I come lol
把它们送到我这里来,小龙虾在这里是煮着吃的,我想要,哈哈。
How is this a "problem"?
这怎么会是一个“问题”?
it''s hard to raise those!
养殖小龙虾很难!
-------------译者:yongjiejin--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
This makes haters triggered and jealous.
这让心胸狭窄的人眼红和嫉妒。
This is one way to get cheap lobster substitute. Crayfish.
这是获得廉价龙虾替代品的一种方法,小龙虾。
Do y''all use claw crackers to break open your shellfish or just your teeth and hands?
你们是用夹子夹碎虾壳虾爪,还是只用你的牙咬和手剥?
foreign specimen damage the local ecosystem.
外来物种破坏了我们这里的生态系统。
Cuzzy send them over here to New Zealand, we will gladly take them off your hands
卡西把它们送到新西兰来,我们很乐意把它们从你手中接走
-------------译者:yongjiejin--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Pure mind静心净心
Buddhism monk will be sad to see these animal suffering of been killed
素食的人会哭着看到这么多生命被杀。
佛教僧侣看到这些受苦的动物被杀会很难过。
crawfish season is ending here in Texas
德克萨斯州的小龙虾季节即将结束。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Wow i want some
哇,我想要一些。
in hebei province, still not cheap
在河北省,仍然不便宜。
I stick with shrimp. Crayfish has little meat and messy to peel. You''re paying too much for the shell
我一直吃对虾,小龙虾肉比较少,而且剥起来比较麻烦,你花在虾壳子上的钱太多了。
-------------译者:yongjiejin--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
This is the most disgusting food based on my viewpoint, I''d rather eat grasshoppers and cicada
在我看来,这是吓人的食物,我宁愿吃蝗虫和蝉。
Eat them all, tasty
把它们都吃了,味道不错。
"Little lobsters"
《小龙虾》啊
I prefer either lobster or shrimp.
我喜欢龙虾或对虾。
Delicious
好吃
We love you please no war because what I have no man has had since DC
我们爱你,请不要战争,因为我拥有别人从DC开始就没有的东西
-------------译者:yongjiejin--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Oh no the horror
哦,不,恐怖
Absolutely disgusting
绝对令人反胃
Or economy in general is dumb
或者总体上说,(小龙虾养殖)经济是愚蠢的。
Then there isn''t a food shortage.
那么就不会出现粮食短缺了。
Just eat crayfish then. And export the wheat. Profit !!
那就吃小龙虾吧,并出口多出来的小麦,有利润!!
I never eat anything life.
我这辈子从来不吃活东西。
-------------译者:yongjiejin--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Just eat it
你们就吃吧。
Sea cockroaches haha
海蟑螂哈哈
Mmm. Yum
嗯好吃
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Too bad my people in India are vegetarians.
可惜我在印度的同胞都是素食主义者。
Export them to Russia
出口到俄罗斯
It''s soo interesting to see what a Chinese YouTube channel uploads when YouTube is banned in China
当YouTube在中国被禁的时候,看到一个中国的YouTube频道上传了什么,这是非常有趣的
-------------译者:yongjiejin--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Heavy metals for free
免费赠送重金属
its a shrimp right?
这算虾,对吗?
Uhh... Suffering from success?
呃...饱受丰收之苦?
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Not sure where these cray cray were grown in… lol
不确定这些小龙虾是在哪里养殖的,哈哈。
So where is this crayfish steal from, ??
那么小龙虾是从哪里窃取来的??
It is a prawn
这是一只对虾
-------------译者:yongjiejin--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Farmed with polluted rivers. No thanks.
养殖于被污染的河流,不用了谢谢。
Animals feel pain. Why eat them?
动物会感觉到疼痛,为什么要吃呢?
Toxic Chinese crayfish No thanks
有点du的中国小龙虾,不,谢谢。
权旨
人们怎么能吃这么反胃的东西呢?
Crayfish is for poor people. My point of view. I don’t like it
小龙虾是穷人吃的,我的看法,我不喜欢小龙虾