“What Could Go Wrong”: 50 Of The Absolute Worst Home Improvement Fails To Make You Cringe

“好像哪里不对“四十个绝对令你糟心抓狂的家装失败时的场景

Akvile Petraityte and Rokas Laurinavičius
If you ever feel bad about your awful home improvement skills, just remember that you're not the only one who sucks at it! Everyone has their moments. Even carpenters get brain farts.In an attempt to restore your confidence — or to simply put a smile on your face — Bored Panda put together a list of funny renovation fails. Whether these folks skipped the planning stage, didn't have the correct tools, or bit off more than they could chew, let's make their misery our entertainment.After all, isn't that what the internet is for?

如果你曾经为自己糟糕的装修手艺感到痛心,别怕,你不是唯一一个在此方面最差劲的人!每个人都有自己的黑历史。即使是专业木匠也会有失手的时候。为了能找回你的信心,或是让你感到欣慰,Bored Panda整理了一份有趣的家装改造失败清单。无论是这些人没计划好,还是用错工具,又或是一心求成却事与愿违,让我们把他们的痛处转化成我们的快乐吧。毕竟,这不正是我们上网冲浪的初衷么?

#1
A Driveway Crew Was Pouring Concrete At A New House Next To A Duck Pond. They Went To Lunch And Came Back To This

养鸭池塘边的小车库门前的甬道刚铺完水泥,去吃顿饭的功夫就布满了鸭爪印。


Katie Lutesinger
If it was me I'd leave 'em there for decoration. :D

若是我,我会让这爪印留在那里做装饰的。

Tomer Volk
so do i

我也是这么想的
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


GoddessOdd
I would quickly have to herd the ducks onto the right side of the driveway to create a more symmetrical design.

要是我我会立即把把鸭子赶到车甬道右边再走一遍,弄得对称点。

Kathryn Baylis (edited)
I’d be tempted to keep it like this, if there was a way to put a really durable clear coating on top to fill in the footprints and level it all off.

要是能在上面抹一层真正耐用的透明涂层填平爪印,我是很想让它保持这样的。

Ece Cenker
Nice natural texture though.

多漂亮的自然纹理啊

glowworm2
This is adorable. I'd keep it.

多可爱啊,要是我的话就这样不动了.

Jennifer Brekke
Did anyone notice the duck in the garage?!?!?

有谁注意到车库里的鸭子了么?

Kusotare
I would leave it like that - it's cool!

我想就这样吧,多酷啊!

Bored Batgirl
I'm more worried about the ducks having concrete on their little feet now

我现在更担心的是,鸭子沾到水泥的小脚

Alex King
Hope the ducks are ok

希望鸭子们没事

#2
My Dad Isn't So Great At Remodeling, So I Turned His Work Into A Work Of Art

我爸修东西的水平一般,所以我把他的“作品”变成了一件艺术品


Genny McD
That actually DOES look like modern art.....

这看起来确实像个现代艺术品…

Bittersweetie
I agree! I can even visualize a painting of it being pretty freaking cool!

我同意!我甚至可以想象这幅“画”有多么的酷!

ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ ˡᵉᵍᵃˡ
I henceforth dub it Birth of Lightswitch

从此我将其命名为《开关(艺术)的诞生》

chonky_rubberband
almost as good as a banana taped to a wall

就像粘在墙上的香蕉一样

Kathryn Baylis
He thought it’d be fine to just leave it like that? Your poor mother.

他以为就这样就可以了吗?你妈好可怜。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


Paul Ellis
Now that is genius. And I love the caption below! Class :)

可真是小机灵鬼。还有我喜欢下面贴的作品介绍标签 :)

Random Anon
Even the wall sockets were amazed.

就连墙上的开关自己都感觉到不可思议。

Yoga Kitty
They look shocked, to be honest.

老实说,感觉开关看起来像被震惊似的。

Fat Harry
To be fair, those American sockets are hideous.

说句公道话,美国人的电源插座设计得都太难看了。

Pollywog
Looks like my ex's handiwork. He claimed to be a master craftsman!

看起来是我前任的杰作。他自认为是个手工艺大师!

iBlank
sorry, but I would take this picture and immediately call an electrician

对不起,要我的话我会把这情况拍下来,然后立即打电话给电工让他过来。

——————
If you too are thinking about a DIY project but aren't sure about your skills, there are things you can do to significantly better your results.
Lee Wallender, who is a home improvement expert with 20 years of hands-on home remodeling, fixing, and improving experience, thinks that everyone should begin their projects with design and planning.

如果你也想自己动手做点什么,但对自己的水平没多大信心,你可以先做一些你可以做的效果立竿见影的事情。
Lee Wallender是一位在家装、修理和改进方面拥有20多年经验的家庭装修专家,他认为每个人都应该从设计和规划开始,然后再他们的装修工作。

"A sketch on a cocktail napkin, full-blown architectural plans, or just a firm set of thoughts about how the remodel should progress is a good place to start," Wallender wrote in The Spruce. "It is cheaper and less frustrating to correct mistakes before the remodel takes physical form." A sentiment many people on this list could attest to!

“鸡尾酒餐巾纸上的草图、全面的建筑规划,或者只是一套关于改造应该如何进行的明确想法,都是一个很好的开始,” Wallender 在Spruce家装网站中写道。“在改造工作结束之前及时发现并改正错误更能节省资金,大大减少沮丧之感。”这份名单上的许多案例都能证明这一点!

"One of the first considerations is to be sure that you have funding for your renovation. Draw up a simple yes/no list of do-it-yourself projects and projects you want professionals to do. Look for contractors and subcontractors for those jobs you do not want to do yourself," Wallender added.

“首先要考虑的事情之一是确保你有装修所需资金充裕。制定一个简单的“可要”或“可不要”的清单,列出你想自己做和请专业人员做的工作。如果你不想自己动手,可以找承包商或分包商解决。”

#3
Landlords, Please Don’t Paint Over Cockroaches

房东,请不要把蟑螂也抹在墙上


whodunnitfan2013
Hello my baby, hello my honey!

你好,我的宝贝,你好,我的宝贝儿!

Kelly Smoak
All he needs is the top hat :)

他还需要一顶礼帽

Stephanie Klein
He died Kung Fu fighting.

它被中国功夫打倒了

MetaMaxNL
and thank you....now i hear that song in my head for the next hour

谢谢你们……接下来的一小时里,我脑子里全是Kung Fu fighting的调调

LostSoul
Looks like a fossil, could be art as well... :-)

看起来像化石,也可能是艺术…

That_Sexy_Dinosaur
Looks like he's dancing lmfao

看起来像是在跳舞,哈哈

#4
We Just Moved Into A Brand New House, Painters Came By To Touch Up Some Walls Upstairs. This Poor Guy Fell Down The Whole Staircase With A Full 5 Gallon Bucket Of Paint

我们刚搬进一所崭新的房子,请油漆工来粉刷楼上部分的墙壁。但这个可怜的家伙把楼梯上放着的满满5加仑油漆的油漆桶弄翻了


He screamed the whole way down, I thought he was going to be hurt but thankfully he wasn't. Paint splattered all the way across the living room onto my brand new furniture.

随着一长长的尖叫声,我以为他会受伤,但谢天谢地没有。整个客厅被迸的满是油漆点子,我新买的家具也难以幸免。

Abhinc (edited)
And this is what being a nice person is !! In that same kind of situation, many people wouldn't have as a first thought ''thankfully this poor guy wasn't hurt" ...

这就是一个好人的样子!!在同样的情况下,好多人的第一反应不是在想“幸好这个可怜的家伙没有受伤”……

Chris Jones
Top tip from a professional decorator: dispense a SMALLER amount of paint into a paint kettle (as they are called in the UK at least) and do NOT lug around the full 5 gallon container! Much less spillage when you go ar-se over t-it.

来自专业装修师傅的建议:先把少部分油漆倒在油漆釜中(至少在英国是这么叫),别拎着装满着的油漆桶到处走!只要你桶盖认真盖好,里面的东西就不容易溅出来了。

Funhog
It looks like he isn’t wearing shoes - did you ask him to remove his shoes while inside the house? Steps can be easy to slip on when wearing socks.

好像这人还没穿鞋——他进屋子时你没让他脱鞋么?穿袜子干活,上台阶时很容易滑倒的

jon gilbertson
a similar accident years ago gave rise to The Blue Man Group. (not true, don't google it lol)

几年前,一场类似的事故催生出蓝人乐队。(假的,别较真了,哈哈)



(蓝人乐队,原文无此图)

Cinnamon
On a side note, I just saw the Blue Man Group perform in Las Vegas last week. Interesting show.

题外话,我上周在拉斯维加斯看过蓝人乐队的演出。挺有意思的。

Joe Reaves
Yup, my first thought was wow good job he's OK. And my second was and you're getting a brand new carpet out of it (the brand new furniture being splattered is sad as presumably if she just got it she likes her new furniture and didn't want it to have to be replaced) so win all around. Now make the poor guy a cup of tea and see if you have some spare clothes you can put out for him while he showers.

好吧,我脑子闪现出第一个想法是,哇,幸好他没事。第二个就是,你得到了一条全新地毯,双赢(新家具被迸的那都是漆点子,确实让人不高兴,因为如果她是新买的喜欢的家具,很可能不想被换掉)。你现在要做的是给这个可怜的家伙倒杯茶,看看你有没有多余的衣服,在他洗完澡后送给他穿上。

Janet Graham
Oh, my! I hope that their insurance or the homeowner's insurance covered this. It is an expensive mess to clean up.

哦,我的天!我希望他家的保险或房主保险能包含这种情况。清理这个烂摊子得花不少钱的。

#5
My Wife Said Measure The Door, I Told Her All Doors Are The Same Size

我老婆说应该先量一下门的,我跟他说所有的门的大小都是一样的。


eve
TIL that I should listen to my wife

我觉着应该听老婆的

Jo Johannsen
She's gonna remember that forever.

她会记一辈子的

Mary Rose Kent
Which means they’ll both remember it forever…

这意味着他们两口子永远不会忘这扇门了……

Weed in the Garden
Hah! Can't even slam the door when she says 'I told you so"!

哈哈!当她说“我跟你说过”的时候,她甚至都没法摔门!

Pheebs
Lol. My house has like 5 different sized/style doors in it.

哈~我家房子就有五扇不同大小和风格的门。

Kathryn Baylis
Sometimes it is best to listen to your wife. You’ll find she’s usually right.

有时听老婆的话是最好的。你会发现她说的一般都对。

Micah
I'm truly wondering how an adult thought all doors were the same size.

我就很好奇,为什么一个成年人还以为有的门都是一样大?

Kris “ADHD_Carrier” Dudoich
Nope, all doors are NOT the same size - some door sizes are supposed to be "standardized" but that doesn't mean older houses will all be standard. My house was built in 1961 and I have found out by trial and error (MUCH error!) that my doors (and windows!) are NOT all the same size!

不尽然,并不是所有的门的尺寸都一样——有些门的尺寸应该是“标准化的”,但这并不意味着老房子的门都符这个标准。我家房子1961年建的,经验告诉我(好多教训!)我家门窗大小都不一样!

Strahd Ivarius
All the doors are the same size. The door frxs, on the other hand...

门大小可以都一样。但门框就另说了…

Disgruntled Pelican
My husband did this! He built us a beautiful kitchen table and I kept saying that it wasn't going to fit through the doors but he didn't believe me. Now we have a kitchen table in our garage.

我老公就干过这事!他做了一张漂亮的餐桌,我就老说这桌子穿过不了门的,可他就不信。现在我家车库里多放着一张餐桌。

Seanette Blaylock
Can the legs be taken off long enough to get it where it belongs, then reattached?

能不能把桌腿先卸了放在一边,通过门后再安上?

——————
Also, keep in mind that large projects must be done first because subsequent projects are impacted by them. The biggest ones you might take on include roof replacement or repair, fixing the foundation, dealing with water infiltration, and installing or repairing windows and siding.

此外,请记住,主要项目必须优先做好,因为会影响到后续项目。你可能要做的最主要的工作包括,更换或修理屋顶,固定地基,处理防水,安装或修理窗户和壁板。

"Protect your future renovation work by making certain the house won't collapse on you," Wallender said. "That means addressing the foundation and any structural problems. Secure the foundation and make major foundation repairs to areas such as weakened walls, joists, and carrying beams."

Wallender表示:“确保房子不会因你而出现破坏性损伤,保障未来装修项目进展顺利。”“这意味着要谨慎解决地基和任何结构性问题。打好基础,并对薄弱的墙壁、托梁和承重梁等区域进行重大基础性维修。”

——————
#6
Fixing A Toilet Leak. I Took 2 Trips To Home Depot, Worked With A Hernia, Had A Hard Time Putting The Wax Ring And Screws On

为了解决厕所漏水问题,废了好大劲修完坐便,然后装好门,可门关不上了


Only to install the toilet and forget about the door. I'm an idiot

光顾着干活,没成想门却装反了。我整个就是一个白痴

Excited Panda
No, the idiot is the one who decided to hang the door with the hinges on that side.

不,是那个白痴决定把门装到门框另一侧的。

eeeeeeeee
Now everyone can see what a good Jobbie you did!

现在每个人都知道你干得有多好了!

Stephanie Wittenberg
My deepest sympathy...please excuse the laughter leaking out of my mouth.

致以我最深刻的同情,但请原谅我实在憋不住笑了。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


Bittersweetie
Say what you want but we've all been there

随你怎么说,虽说我们都经历过

Me
Bothers me more that the floor wasn't cleaned.

最让我捉急的是地没整干净

Al Christensen
No problem if you live alone.

你要是一个人住,就无所谓了。

Bear
I think I would have just hung a curtain, like the one in Peep Show

我想我会挂个门帘,就像《偷窥秀》那样(Peep Show:偷窥秀,喜剧综艺)

Sofie
If that would have been me I would have given up. "Oh well, I never get privacy while going in there anyway, so I'll just accept it." (I have kids, cats and a husband who apparently all remember they miss me a lot when I'm in the bathroom.)

要是我,我就顺其自然了不折腾了。“哦,好吧,反正我上厕所也没什么隐私可言,所以我无所谓了。”(我有孩子、猫和丈夫,他们显然都知道,当我上厕所的时候,他们都记着呢。)

#7
What Happens When You're Renovating And Remove A Load-Bearing Wall

装修时拆掉承重墙的结果
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处



WoodenLion
i've always wondered how to positively identify a load bearing wall

我一直分不出来承重墙的位置是在哪里!

Kathryn Baylis (edited)
This. This is what happens. This is also why it’s best to leave this kind of job to the professionals. At least they have liability insurance to cover it. Wow. I would sure hate to pay out of pocket to have THAT fixed.

出事了吧。这也是为什么最好把这类工作留给专业人士。至少他们有责任保险。嗯~我是肯定不想自掏腰包去收拾它的。

Rick Seiden
This one made me gasp and say, "Oh my God!" while covering my mouth. I hope no one was hurt. This is BAD! Given the amount of structural damage that there appears to be, I bet the house was condemned and razed.

“哦,我的天!”这场景看得我捂上嘴巴倒吸一口冷气,我希望没人受伤。这也太倒霉了!鉴于房屋结构的损坏程度,我敢打赌这房子得重盖了。

Janet Graham
If you can't tell if it's load-bearing, then you should not be trying to renovate it yourself.

如果你不知道承重墙在哪,你就不该自己动手折腾。

nini
Looks like you have to do some more renovating now... (I'm sorry)

看来你的马上得再重新装修一下了……(我很抱歉)

Suck it Trebek
What morons decided to tear down a load barring wall????

是哪个白痴决定把那堵墙拆掉的??
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


#8
I've Heard Of "Painting Yourself Into A Corner" But My Wife Took It A Step Further. I Don't Even Know

我听说过“把自己逼到墙角”,可我的妻子做得更过分。我都不知道说啥了


Kate Micheals
This was no accident.

这并不意外

Beth S
Well on the bright side the floor looks lovely.

乐观点,地板看起来还不错。

Genny McD
Well, what she has already done is beautiful

好吧,她已经做得很不错了

Kusotare
No man is an island. But one woman is.

没一个男人是座孤岛。可一个女人是例外。

David Eckel
Time to cut out a trap door.

是时候弄个地窖了。

Kathryn Baylis
In the picture she looks like it hasn’t dawned on her yet. I’d love to see a picture taken a few seconds later when it did.

在照片里,她看起来好像还没有意识到这一点。我想看几秒钟后的他的反应。

John Otruba
hope it is quick dry polyurethane

希望地面上刷的是速干漆

That_Sexy_Dinosaur
Haha why does this look like something I would do...

哈哈哈,看起来怎么像我能干出来的事

Janet Graham
Proper Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance!

事前要是计划好,就能避免这种问题的出现

Camo Pena
I do really like that floor

地板不错,我挺喜欢的

Octavia Hansen
James Bond advice: Always have an exit strategy.

詹姆斯·邦德的建议:永远要备有一个撤退路线。

Carl Watson
Easy, just tell her to stay there till its dry.

简单,告诉她,等油漆干了问题不就解决了么

#9
DIY Fail

自己动手的失败结果


Mihai Mara
So your cat is possessed by a demon as it can walk on yhe ceiling

所以你家猫已被恶魔附身,因为它都能在棚顶上跑了?

Ece Cenker (edited)
No worries. I am sure your cat wil find it extra amusing to climb the door each way. And I am serious when I say this. Adding elements to the door surface for paw hold might be advisable.

不用担心。我相信你家猫会找到各种进门的有趣方法的。我没有开玩笑。在门表面装上能让猫猫爬的东西就可以了。

Anna Banana
Or little shelves on the wall next to it!

或是门旁边的墙上按几个小架子!

Caffeinated Hedgehog
Spider cat... Spider cat...

蜘蛛猫侠?

Squirrel Girl
don't worry, cats don't care about gravity! :3

别担心,猫猫是不受重力影响的!:3

JuniorCJ82
Can't they just turn it over?

这家人难道就不能把门转过来装吗?

PixelShroom
Looks almost like a.*white tadpole*

看起来就像一只白白的小蝌蚪

Tinykame
Cat preferred it this way

猫猫更喜欢这种门的

Tezdon Robinson
that hole can be used for alot of other things though! Just can think of em.

那个洞可以用来做很多别的事情!比如…

Jessica Cifelli
Every time I see this post on BP, I think it looks more like a door decoration for a sperm bank

每次我在这里看到这篇文章,我总觉得它看起来更像是精子库的大门上的标志

#10
There Are No Words

啥也不说了


Jan Eivroc
I can't stop laughing at this hahahahaha...

笑死我了,已经停不下来了,哈哈哈~

Random Panda
Hey, at least it's at the right height!

嘿,至少安装的高度正确!
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


Steve
Jail showers be like...

就跟像在监狱里洗澡似的

LostSoul
Save warter, shower less, well done. Greetings to Greta!

节约用水,少洗澡,干得好。来自环保少女葛蕾塔的问候!
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


Vortex Lazer
Showering with this will take a long time...

用这玩意洗澡得花老长时间了

Audacious_1
I mean, they’re both faucets right? Practically the same thing.

我想说,它们都属于水龙头,是吧?区别不大。

Janet Graham
This had to have been done by someone who will never use this shower.

这肯定是一个从不用这东西洗澡的人干的。

MontanaMariner
Imagine getting home from a hard day to get to shower 2 inches from the wall.

想象一下辛苦了一天回到家,离墙只有2英寸的地方洗澡。

#11
My Landlord: Is It Ok If The Replacement Tile Is Not An Exact Match? Me: Yeah That’s Fine. The Tile:

房东:如果换一个不太一样的瓷砖能行不?我:没问题,好的。瓷砖:


Ghostsauce
"In a world of peaches, m'Johnny, don't ask for applesauce." -The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack

约翰尼,在桃子的世界里,不许出现苹果酱。”——《 杰克和鲸鱼的大冒险》

Beth S
Well, he is correct it is not an exact match. Definitely close though.

好嘛,没错,是不太一样。但保证严丝合缝。

K. Lange
Now he should replace all other tiles on the floor as well.

现在他应该把地板上的其他瓷砖都换了。

Emily Barnes
That really messes with my ocd big time

这搞得我强迫症都犯了

yellowphantom 8 hours ago
It looks like a dimensional portal into 1990 in the middle of 1950.

地板瓷砖是1950年中期风格,这款砖看起来就像是进入1990年的次元入口。

Kris “ADHD_Carrier” Dudoich
Quick, get some tannish-brown paint and just splatter over it!

快,赶紧用棕褐色涂料给这块砖抹上!

Imperfect Panda
That would drive me bonkers!!! I’d redo the whole thing myself after seeing that!!!

这会让我发疯掉的!!要是我遇到这事我会把整屋子地砖都重铺的!!

Sportsgal
The door to the portal has been installed!

通往异界的传送门已经装好了!
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


#12
My Father Forgot To Tell Me The Renovations Would Be Taking The Stairs Out Today

我爸忘告诉我今天装修不能走楼梯


eeeeeeeee
How to tell a family member to move out without telling them to move out.

如何在不告诉家人的情况下让他们搬走

LostSoul
More important question: Where is the toilet???

更重要的问题是:上厕所咋办?

Mihai Mara
Make a rope from your bedsheets and exit via the bedroom window

可把你的床单拧成一股绳,从卧室窗户爬出去
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


Robert T
Another 15 minutes and you can slide down!

再过15分钟,你就可以顺着滑下去了!

ℙ_
Looks like you're grounded for the day.

看来,今天你是哪也去不了了

glowworm2
When dad says "Stay in your room until I tell you to come out!" he means it!

没准你爸说“待在你的房间里直到我叫你出来!”他是认真的!

Chich
Pretty sure I couldn't sleep through someone demolishing a set of steps in the house.

要是有人拆楼梯,屋子里的我肯定早就醒了

Michael Sanders
Those are some of the longest toes I’ve ever seen

这是我见过的最长的脚趾头了
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


S
You could def get down if you absolutely needed to but it would be dangerous

如果必须出门,你还是可以下来的,不过就很危险了

——————
Wallender said you will demolish and dispose of sections of the house that will be replaced by later projects. This is a huge undertaking and many homeowners overlook it until the whole thing begins, only to begin scrambling later to make up for the lost time.

Wallender说,你要把屋子的一部分拆除处理掉,然后替换拆除的这部分东西。这是一项巨大的工程,许多房主都忽视了这点,直到整个装修工作开始时,才开始想着去挤时间。

"You'll need to rent a large container for waste. Carefully demolish all or some of the areas of the house that will be renovated. Demolish as much as possible if you will not be living in the house," Wallender said.

你需要租一个大容器来装垃圾。仔细拆除屋子里所有或部分将要被翻新的区域。如果你不想住进这所房子里,就把能拆掉的都拆掉吧。”

Next, think of structural carpentry. This can include moving walls, constructing new walls, adding beams to support a greater weight upstairs, punching in new doors (or removing existing doors), adding framing for new construction windows, or enlarging the window openings.

接下来,想想木工结构。包括换个新墙壁,增加横梁来支撑楼上更大的重量,扩大门开口(或移除以前的门),为新窗户加大加宽框架,或扩大窗户开口。

But be careful. While many of these projects can be undertaken by an enterprising DIYer, some of them, such as enlarging window openings, might call for a contractor's expertise.

但是要小心。虽然许多这些工作可以由一个有进取心的DIY人士承担,但其中一些工作,如扩大窗户开口,可能需要装修公司提供的专业技能。

——————
#13
Brother-In-Law Repairing His Awning

我表弟给他自己家搭的雨棚


Stephanie Wittenberg
Now, nobody can steal his ladder!

好吧,梯子是没人能偷走了

Kona Pake
Easy six… just cut out the top two rungs of the ladder.

好办,把梯子最上面的两段锯掉就可以了。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


Vicki Cooper
That made me laugh out loud

真憋不住了

Yoga Kitty
At least the ladder can't fall...

至少梯子肯定是倒不了了

Random Anon
I'm sure there is an artistic way to blend that ladder into the architecture lol.

我相信这是在以一种艺术的方式把梯子融入这个建筑中,哈哈哈~

Nancy Lynch
I don't see a problem!

我看不出有什么问题!

Janet Graham
Is anyone running a pool on how long it will take him to notice?

有没有人知道他得多长时间才能发现?

#14
We Just Finished The Construction Of Our Yurt. The Fireplace Was Not Correctly Installed

我们刚刚搭了个棚子。可炉子没装好
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处



Raven Sheridan
I hope nobody was yurt.

希望没人受伤

Katie Lutesinger
And this is why it's a bad idea to have anything featuring an open flame in a yurt. I would know - I have a yurt of my own and I don't even risk using a gas heater in that sucker.

这就是为什么在帐篷里放明火的东西不是个好主意的原因。我知道,我有个帐篷,但我从不会冒险在里面使用燃气加热装置。

Stoopham McFernybabes
I’m thinking that possibly zillions of Mongolians would disagree with you a little.

我想可能有无数的蒙古人不会认同你的观点。

#15
I'm Doing Renovations And My Roomba Found A Tiny Piece Of Sheetrock

我家在装修,我的扫地机器人发现一小块石膏然后一边硬推着它一边扫了一地


ᶜʰᵃᵒᵗⁱᶜ ˡᵉᵍᵃˡ
Looks like it panicked lol

看起来扫地机器人像是慌了,哈哈

That_Sexy_Dinosaur
I mean it's better than poop.... right...

我觉得这比推着一小坨粑粑(好多了吧)....对吧……

Dill
I'd rather have to clean the floor than replace it.

我宁愿擦地板也不愿换新的。

BarBeeGirl
Guess you’ll be renovating the floor next

猜测你下一步就要把地板换了吧

Rick Hoppenbrouwer
Well at least you can tell he was working.

至少你能看出他干活了。

Jp@nda
Now give him a piece of wax

此时你应该再给他一块蜡
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处


Karl Leaning
be thankful it was only sheetrock

谢天谢地,那只是薄石膏板

#16
A Friend Is Renovating His House. He Also Has A Cat

一个朋友正在装修他家房子。他还有一只猫


chonky_rubberband
i can hear the suction

我感觉像听到叹气声

Kathryn Baylis (edited)
And see all the cement coated footprints on the floors and carpets. And poor cat—-cement burns! Hope they took the cat to the vet to have it cleaned off their paws.

地板和地毯上可定也有水泥爪印。可怜的猫猫被水泥灼烧了吧!希望他们能把猫送兽医那里把猫爪子洗干净。

Stephanie Wittenberg
Hey, it could been ducks...

嘿,说不定是鸭子….

Mihai Mara
Cat: "I didn't get the memo about the renovations"

猫猫:“我也没收到关于装修的通知啊。”

Zophra
Cat: "Not that it would have mattered..."

猫猫:这算个啥…

Kristie Yuill
I can just imagine the cat being very annoyed as it tried to walk down these stairs.

可以想象这只猫在往楼下走时,心里的那个气啊。

Joely King
You know it did the 'foot flick' on every stair

你知道猫猫每上一级台阶时定会有“甩腿蹬脚”的动作

Cristian Gonzalez
looks like the chocolate on a ice cream sandwich

看起来像冰淇淋三明治上的巧克力

Seanette Blaylock
Getting the gunk out of the fuzzy paws is going to be a total pain for all parties.

把黏糊糊的东西从毛茸茸的爪子里弄出来对所有人来说都是一件糟心事儿。

Emmett O'Brian
Every time I'm working on my house, my cats have to come and see what I'm doing... Directly under me.

每次我收拾房子的时候,我的猫都要跑来看看我在做什么……就直接在我下面盯着我看。

DDmaybeandor
Cat: “Who the hell put all this MUD on the stairs?!”. I would be indignant.

猫猫:“到底是谁把这些泥巴弄在楼梯上的?!”气死我了。

原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处