网友讨论:1950年到2035年世界十大人口最多的城市排行
Top 10 Most Populous City Ranking History (1950-2035)
译文简介
网友讨论:1950年到2035年世界十大人口最多的城市排行
正文翻译

网友讨论:1950年到2035年世界十大人口最多的城市排行
评论翻译
很赞 ( 2 )
收藏
Delhi's rise in 5 years was also due to metro railways. Before that Delhi was one of the most unsafe City.
德里在五年最近五年崛起也得益于地铁,在那之前,德里是最不安全的城市之一
I live in Mumbai and sometimes I think that maybe Thanos was right.
我住在孟买,有时候我觉得也许灭霸是对的。
I live in Sao Paulo and I think that too
我住在圣保罗,我也这么认为
Presently,overpopulation is a big problem
现在,人口过剩是一个大问题
Same with me
我也这样想
Yeah big population is a curse me live in India too.
是的,庞大的人口就是一种诅咒,我也在印度生活
New Delhi is so populated along with so much pollution, no wonder it will become worst place to live in future
新德里人口众多,污染严重,难怪会成为未来最不适宜居住的地方
@Utkarsh Goel yes , Delhi is one of the most polluted city . Inorder to control pollution there should a strict law. It is the responsibility of government to implement some strict laws inorder to control pollution.
是的,德里是污染最严重的城市之一,为了控制污染应该制定严格的法律,这是政府的责任
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I am from Kerala and I agree with you. Overpopulation is a big issue here.
我来自喀拉拉邦,我同意你的观点。人口过剩是一个大问题。
yes but in mumbai is so dirty, so many slums
是的,但孟买太脏了,有很多贫民窟
Don't worry, Mumbai will be underwater if Climate Change continues.
别担心,如果气候变化继续下去,孟买将被淹没。
Tokyo : I am the most populated city in the world
Delhi : Am I a joke to you?
东京:我是世界上人口最多的城市
德里:我对你来说就是一个笑话吗
Dhaka : Wait and see me
达卡(孟加拉首都):等着瞧,还有我呢
Delhi will collapse on itself...
德里会自我崩溃
Shanghai and Tokyo build cities with infrastructure... Delhi builds it with slums...
上海和东京用基础设施建设城市,德里用贫民窟建设城市
Am I the only one that didn't expected Buenos Aires to be so huge?
难道只有我一个人没有料到布宜诺斯艾利斯那么大吗
In the comments no one cares Buenos Aires :(
在评论区,没有人关心布宜诺斯艾利斯
I'm from Buenos Aires and if you count the metropolitan area ("conurbano"), yeah, it's huge af.
我来自布宜诺斯艾利斯,如果你把大都市区也算上的话,那么这的确是一个很大的城市
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
That’s because Argentina used to be a country with a good economy but now it has a horrible unstable economy
这是因为阿根廷之前是一个经济不错的国家,但现在它的经济很不稳定
It's strange because Argentina has a very small population (39 million similar to Canada) but when the european immigrants came to Argentina in the 1900s most of them settled in Buenos Aires. So almost half of Argentina lives in the central region while the rest of the country is mostly empty in comparison.
这很奇怪,因为阿根廷人口很少(3900万,与加拿大相似),但在欧洲移民1900年代来到阿根廷的时候,大部分的人都定居在了布宜诺斯艾利斯。所以几乎一半的阿根廷人都生活在中部地区,而相较之下全国其他地区则大多地广人稀。
I'm from Buenos Aires, and although I've always known it's a big city, I've never thought we've been in this top 10 list for SO LONG. I was really surprised to learn that!
我来自布宜诺斯艾利斯,虽然我一直都知道这是一个大城市,但我从来没有想到它可以在TOP10的榜单上停留那么长的时间。我对此很吃惊。
A slight correction. India reached 1 billion in 2000 not in 1998.
有些许的错误,印度在2000年人口达到10亿,不是1998年
Delhi population increased due to rapid urbanization and mass movement of people from the nearby states, rather than due to high birth rate.
德里人口增加是因为快速城市化,以及附近几个邦大规模的人口流动,而不不是由于高出生率。
Conclusion: Asia has a great amount of population.
结论:亚洲人口众多。
Thank God I live in a small town with less than 400,000 inhabitants.
Living in these cities with millions of people must be horrible.
感谢上帝,我生活在一个人口不到四十万的小镇上,生活在数百万人口的城市里一定很可怕
It is, I live on Mexico City and I can hear 24 hours noise since I live near a main avenue. The distance between my house and my neighbors is like 4 meters.
没错,我住在墨西哥城,由于住在主干道的附近所以24小时都可以听到噪音,我和邻居间的房子大约是四米
Yes it can be tough. i am moving to a suburb of my city soon and it is very quiet in comparison :)
是的,在城市生活很艰难,我马上就要搬到城市郊区去了,相比之下那里非常的安静
I live in a city with 20.000 inhabitants. Thats small.
我生活在一个只有两万居民的小城市里
I live in a city that in 2009 had 300k inhabitants and nowadays has a estimate of 500k
我在城市生活,2009年的时候这里有30万居民,现在估计有50万了
I live in a village with like 200 inhabitants its really fkn nice
我住在大约只有200人的农村里,真的很不错
Live in a small town - never leaving
住在一个小城镇里,没有离开过
Yeah you're right I also live in a small village..
是的,你说的没错,我也生活在小农村里
I live in a town of 1200 inhabitants
我生活在1200人的小镇上
At my place, a city with 400 000 inhabitants is considered huge
在我们国家,人口40万的就是大城市了
Looking at the comments, I think I should consider my city as medium-sized, at least.
看了评论,我认为我生活的城市至少是中等规模
I live in a town with 13000 people lol
我生活在13000人的小镇上
I live in a village of 500 people.
我生活在500人的农村
Wow at Buenos Aires being the largest in Latin America until 1968, and staying in the top five into the 70s
哇,布宜诺斯艾利斯直到1968年都是拉丁美洲最大的城市,直到70年代都保持在前五名
OMG Delhi is going to be hell on earth, I can't imagine the sanitation issues, the traffic jams, the air pollution, and the density there in 2030. 40 million is crazy. Indian government should have a plan to build a new capital and several cities.
德里将成为人间地狱,我无法想象2030年那里的卫生问题、交通堵塞、空气污染、和人口密度问题会有多严重。4000万人实在是太多了。印度政府应该制定计划修建新首都,另外再扩建几座城市
@Hyper Red still...huge population with good life standard is good...but extreme population with poor life standard is HELL NO..
人口多而且生活水平还高,这是好事,但人口太多,生活水平上不去,就是另一回事了
You complain about Delhi's crowded city, yet you don't know about Dhaka which is up there too. 20+ million and counting. And 200+ million people in a nation smaller in size than Malay Peninsula. A nation that is WORST HIT BY CLIMATE CHANGE.
你抱怨德里城市拥挤,但你却不知道达卡也是如此。这座城市有2000多万人口,而且数量还在增加,孟加拉2亿多人生活在一个比马来半岛还小的地方。而且这个国家受气候变化的影响最为严重。
There’s already a hell of a lot of traffic jams and air pollution in India, they even have to wear mask while on the streets
印度的交通拥堵和空气污染问题已经很严重了,他们在街上甚至都要戴口罩。
It already is hell. I've been to Dehli, Kolkata, Mumbai, Agra, Chennai, Varanasi, Amritsar, and Goa. I really like Goa though.
现在已经是地狱了,我去过德里,加尔各答,孟买,阿格拉,金奈,瓦拉纳西、阿姆利则和果阿。不过我真的很喜欢果阿。
Delhi is developed. Don't believe me? Visit someday.
德里很发达,不相信我的话,可以改天去看看
many of them migrate to US and Canada.
他们许多人都移民到了美国和加拿大
Delhi is the worst city to live in India
德里是印度最不适合生活的城市
Delhi is HUGE in size; so the population density is much lower than the other mega cities. As long as they keep on building infrastructure, like they have been for the last 20 years or so, it won't be a problem.
德里面积很大,所以人口密度要比其他大城市要低很多,只要像过去20年那样继续建设基础设施,那么就不会有什么问题了
Yes..it's a crisis.But our government started massive campaigns. Now the population will hit a plateau in 2050 and decline
是的,这是一个危机,但我们的政府已经开启了大规模的运动,印度人口将在2050年达到峰值,然后下降
Tokyo at number 1 from 1955 - 2028, 73 years at the top.
从1955年到2028年,东京占据榜首长达73年的时间
United States : Half of Europe
Europe : Half of China
美国人口是欧洲的一半,欧洲人口是中国的一半
China will be superpower in few decades. But India's condition is that of China in 20th century. But India will grow rapidly in later half of 21st century.
I think 22nd century belongs to India because China's growth will decline due to aging population and India will be rapidly growing in 22nd century.
中国在几十年后会成为超级大国。但印度现在的情况和20世纪的中国差不多。但印度会在21世纪后半叶快速发展。我认为22世纪会属于印度,因为中国会因为人口老龄化而陷入衰退,而印度将会在22世纪获得快速发展
Hi WawamuStats, I think you should consider Jakarta also in your video! I live here in Jakarta and it seems the crowd is getting bigger every year.
我认为你应该在视频中再加上雅加达,我在雅加达生活,似乎这里每年的人口数量都在增加
The population of Delhi is 28.6 mn. The population of Australia is 25.9 mn. By the way Australia land area is only 2.5 times that of India.
德里的人口是2860万,澳大利亚的人口是2590万,顺便说一下,澳大利亚的领土面积只有印度的2.5倍
Australia has less habitable land than India . Only coastal cities are livable there .
澳大利亚可居住面积比印度少,澳大利亚只有沿海城市适合居住
About the same population in Australia as in Mindanao Philippines
澳大利亚的人口规模和菲律宾的棉兰老岛差不多
India and Australia were once a part of the same landmass. Dinosaurs testify!
印度和澳大利亚过去在同一块大陆上,恐龙可以作证
I think Shenzhen has been totally overlooked. I would place a bet that Shenzhen will be at least Top 5 by 2035 - if not Nr. 1
我认为深圳完全被忽视了,我敢打赌到2035年深圳即使不是第一,至少也是前五。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Respects to Japan, having the most populated city worldwide which is still very safe and in order
日本拥有世界上人口最多的城市,但依然如此安全有序,向日本致敬。
In just 4 years Dhaka became 4th largest megacity..
在短短四年的时间里,达卡就成为了全球第四大城市
i live in Dhaka. and believe me it isn't actually that good to be one of the most populated city. at least a city like Dhaka
我在达卡生活,相信我,对于像达卡这样的城市来说,成为人口最多的城市并不是什么好事
I live in Delhi but it doesn’t feel like this much population is here
我住在德里,但我觉得这里并没有那么多的人口
Raghav Sahni Probably because you live in downtown or in a closed community away from the 80% poor population
也许是因为你住在市区,或者住在远离80%的贫困人口的封闭社区里。
Because they all live in the slums... duh
因为他们都住在贫民窟
Delhi having area 3 to 4 times more than Mumbai. That's why u doesn't feel
德里的面积是孟买的三到四倍,这就是你感受不到德里人多的原因
Proud of my beautiful Mexico
为美丽的墨西哥感到自豪
People migrated to Delhi from other parts of India.
This is the reason for Delhi's population growth.
人们从印度其他地区移民到德里。
这就是德里人口增长的原因。
Asia has 7 cities
America has 2 cities
And Africa has 1
Europe Oceania and Antarctica don't have any
亚洲有七座城市上榜,美洲有两座城市,非洲一座,欧洲,大洋洲和南极洲一座上榜的城市也没有
Africa had 2,cairo and Kinshasa
非洲上榜的城市有两座,开罗和金沙萨(扎依尔首都)
The largest cities in Oceania only have about 5 million people at the moment, and will be somewhere around 7-8 million by 2035. I'd think Antarctica is self-explanatory...
大洋洲最大的城市现在只有大约500万人,到2035年大约会达到七八百万的规模,我认为南极洲没有城市上榜的原因不言自明
Two child policy is the need of the hour in India.
二胎政策是印度的当务之急。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
one child
应该实行独生子女政策
Wow, Im surprised that no Indonesian cities on the list although we are fourth most populated nation in 2019
2019年印尼是世界第四人口大国,但竟然没有印尼城市上榜,我很惊讶
Coz China and India took over the list ... Mostly India
因为中国和印度霸占了榜单,主要是印度
I’m Japanese but never knew that Tokyo and Osaka are this big
我是日本人,从来没有想到东京和大阪会那么大
We need to start working on population control, especially in Asia and Africa
我们需要开始致力于控制人口,特别是亚洲和非洲
I n d i a
印度
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Tokyo has been the largest and most innovative city for the past decades
过去几十年东京一直都是最大,最有创新力的城市
innovative? Lol
创新力?哈哈哈
Jet Li Tokyo in my opinion is probably one of the worst cities in japan to live in but alright
我认为东京或许是日本最不适合居住的城市之一
No wonder Delhi became so polluted.
难怪德里污染这样的严重
for some reason this video made me worried about the future....
由于某些原因,这个视频让我对未来很担心,,
Japan can be proud to have the largest city bc it’s the more richest, cleanest, safest and developed city in the world.
But New Delhi will have bunch of poor.
Quality over quantity !
日本可以为拥有世界上最大的城市而自豪,因为东京是最富裕,最干净,最安全和最发达的城市,而新德里住的都是穷人,质量比数量更加重要
You forgot about Chongqing, the worlds most populous supercity.
你忘了还有重庆,这是世界上人口最多的超级都市。
The important thing is..
Half of indias population is young..
Countryes evarage age is 26 year..
重要的是
印度一半的人口是年轻人。
国家平均年龄是26岁。