网友讨论:2019年最受游客欢迎的一百个国家和地区
Comparison of the 100 most popular destination countries/Regions (2019)
译文简介
这个世界上有很多可以参观的美丽的国家
正文翻译

网友讨论:2019年最受游客欢迎的一百个国家和地区
评论翻译
很赞 ( 3 )
收藏
There are so many beautiful countries on this planet that we can visit!
这个世界上有很多可以参观的美丽的国家
if you have money
只要你有钱
If you have powerfull pastport
只要你的护照够强
You can visit Belgium. Is not very expensive for tourists.
你可以到比利时旅游,对于游客来说物价不是很贵
@Belgium there have no place is cheap in Europe
欧洲没有便宜的地方
Canada is so beautiful
加拿大非常漂亮
Would love to go to Japan, such a stunning country with the nicest people.
我很想去日本,日本人民是最友好的,这是一个很有吸引力的国家
#1 China (Withought Taiwan)
110.66M
#2 France
89.40M
#3 USA
85.14M
#4 Spain
82.77M
#5 Italy
62.15M
#6 Turkey
45.77M
#7 Mexico
41.45M
#8 Germany
38.88M
#9 Thailand
38.88M
#10 UK
36.32M
第一名中国(不包含台湾地区)1.1亿游客(2010年);第二名法国8940万,第三名美国8514万,第四名西班牙8277万,第五名意大利6215万,第六名土耳其4577万,第七名墨西哥4145万,第八名德国3888万,第九名泰国3888万,第十名英国3632万
one advice if you are planing to visit China: Don't go there during national holiday.
如果你打算去中国旅游,给你一个建议,不要在国庆节的时候去
sunnydays DDT lol people mountain people sea
人山人海哈哈
So true
说的太对了
Why? I never seen China
为什么?我从来没有到中国看过
The Sports Guy Cuz National Holiday all people will be off work and travel around, everywhere will absolutely packed with tourists
因为到了国庆节,所有人都放假,出门旅游去了,所有地方都被游客挤满了
March is good month
可以选择在三月份去中国旅游
橙戈
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
休息七天,很多人会在外旅游购物
The Sports Guy because in that day all you can see just people.In national day they get 7days off.
因为在那一天你只能看到人,国庆节他们放假七天
Visiting China in a regular Autumn season is highly recommended.
强烈建议在秋季访问中国
sunnydays DDT March, December November January are the best time
访问中国的最佳时间是三月,十二月,十一月,和一月
avoid the early October.
要避开十月初
And spring festival.
还有春节的时候不能去中国
Good advice
不错的建议
China is currently the safest place on Earth. They've defeated coronavirus and now rest of the world is struggling with it.
中国现在是世界上最安全的地方,他们已经打败了新冠病毒,而现在世界其他地方还在于疫情作斗争
From the background music I knew that China would be on the top.
从背景音乐中我知道中国会位居榜首
Albania has +600:000 turists from Kosovo every year!! We love everything about Albania
每年会有六十多万科索沃游客到阿尔巴尼亚旅游,我们爱阿尔巴尼亚的一切
I am Happy Seeing India on #24 Cause I wasn't Really Expecting Her in Top25 .
很高兴看到印度排在第24名,因为我真的没有想到印度会排在前25名
Wow splendid progress made by India in 2 years....in 2017 India ranked 45 with less than 15 million tourist visit but it jumped to 24....keep it up
FURTHER......
HATS OFF TO CHINA
印度在这两年时间里面取得了巨大的进步,在2017年到访印度的人数不到1500万,印度排名第四十五,但现在印度跃升到了第24名,加油,向中国致敬
Very proud of Spain!!! the most beautiful and varied country in the world and the 2nd most visited in 2018...VIVA ESPAÑA!!!
为西班牙感到骄傲,世界上最美丽最多元的国家,2018年西班牙成为到访人数第二多的国家
Actually 2019 Mexico is the 6 most visited country of the world
实际上墨西哥是2019年最受欢迎的六个国家之一
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
If only India focused on cleanliness and taking proper care of its historical sites, it could easily be amongst the top 5.
We have more than 3500 years of history and culture, beginning with the Indus Valley Civilization and continuing with the Mauryan Empire, the Gupta Era, Delhi Sultanate, Mughal Empire, Maratha Empire and so on. We have influences from around the world - Rome, Greece, Persia, Egypt, Britain, France, etc and yet we are generating less tourism than countries with less than 300 years of history.
如果印度可以注重清洁,妥善保护历史遗迹的话,那么印度就可以轻易进入世界前五。
我们拥有3500多年的历史文化,印度文明从印度河流域开始,一直延续到孔雀王朝,笈多时代、德里苏丹国,莫卧儿帝国,马拉地帝国等。我们受到了世界各地的影响——罗马,希腊,波斯,埃及,英国,法国等,但到印度的游客比那些历史不到三百年的国家还要少。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Indus Valley Civilization would be Pakistan's tourism, and the Gupta Empire would have a majority take place in Bangladesh. Those two shouldn't actually count.
印度河文明位于巴基斯坦境内,笈多帝国大部分地区位于孟加拉国,这两个实际上不能算作是印度的遗产。
When you realise that India gets less visitors than Macau
印度的游客比澳门的还要少
Considering the hot climate of India, Indians should be glad that they even made in top 25.
考虑到印度炎热的气候,印度人应该为跻身前25名而高兴
People from mainland China are the majority going to Macau
去澳门的主要是中国大陆人
Our Tourism Ambassadors aren't doing a great job. I will say that India is underrated when considering travelling. And most people that come to Macau are rich businessmen of China.. not surprising
我们的旅游大使做的不好,我想说的是印度在旅游方面被严重低估了。大部分去澳门的都是中国富商,这一点也不奇怪
India has 100x bigger than Macau
印度比澳门大100多倍
India is great wonderful country, I want to visit it but for like 6 months in a year you can't because it is very hot or the monsoon season so yeah..
印度是一个很棒的国家,我想到印度看看,但一年中有六个的时间去不了,因为印度要么气候很热,要么是季风季节
Cuz Índia don't have infraestructure, it's an underdeveloped country... So, it's hardest compete with developed countries.
因为印度没有基础设施,是不发达国家,因此很难和发达国家和地区竞争
Thanks to Western media for that, always putting condescending views about India, Demeaning it, and Blowing its problem out of proportion like Rapes for example. Which scares away tourists, however those who do visit will tell you how biased Western media can get.
这都多亏了西方媒体,总是对印度发表傲慢的看法,他们贬低印度,将问题夸大,比如强奸问题。这吓走了游客,然而那些到过印度的人会告诉你西方媒体充满了偏见
@Brazilian Libertarian
Nah it isn't an undeveloped country.
If you don't believe me then check yourself..sure there are bad places as well but the good places should not be ignored either. And who said that we don't have infrastructure..India has a good railway and highway infrastructure.
印度不是不发达国家
如果你不相信我的话,那么可以自己去查一下,当然印度也有不好的地方,但印度好的地方也不应该遭到忽视,谁说我们没有基础设施,印度铁路和公路的基础设施都很不错
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
INDIAN infrastructure is growing rapidly, i hope india will be in top 10 in 5 years.
印度的基础设施正在快速发展,我希望印度可以在五年内成为世界前十
@Brazilian Libertarian ya but u have to know india is 4 largest economy in world and no doubt india is rich in past also and now also its glad that we have 4 largest econom
但你必须知道印度是世界第四大经济体,毫无疑问不管是过去还是现在,印度都是富有的,令人高兴的是我们现在是世界第四大经济体
India is the most underrated country
印度是最被低估的国家
Because india don't have rich neighbouring countries
这是因为印度的邻国都不富裕
I want to tell you guys that the Philippines is a beautiful country with different cultures and beautiful beaches hope you come here. Here in the Philippines we treat our visitors as a Family we love you
我想要告诉你们,菲律宾是一个拥有不同文化美丽海滩的美丽的国家,希望你们能到菲律宾旅游,我们会将游客当作家人一样对待
Iran has a surprisingly high rank considering all the sanctions and restrictions it is under.
考虑到伊朗遭受的制裁和限制,它的排名真的出乎意料的高
Iran is actually country with an amazing history and stunning nature and the people there are very hospitable, and its also wealthy compared to its neighbours.
Even though western countries barely visite it because of the sanctions and propaganda, it has many visitors from asian countries
实际上伊朗是一个拥有丰富历史的国家,拥有美丽的自然景观,伊朗人非常的热情好客,与其邻国相比伊朗也非常的富裕,由于制裁和宣传的原因,即便西方人几乎不去伊朗旅游,但伊朗还是一样有很多的亚洲游客
I was surprised to see Austria so high up, I guess they profit from also being a great winter destination.
看到奥地利排名这么高让我很惊讶,我想这得益于奥地利是冬季旅游胜地的原因
lol are you kiding me???Austria is one of the most beautiful countries at Europe
哈哈你在开玩笑吗?奥地利是欧洲最美丽的国家之一?
Why it is surprising for you?Is is Europe, you can drive there in few hours from several countries and also is beautiful
为什么要惊讶?附近几个国家只要开几小时的车就可以到奥地利了,而且奥地利也非常美丽
Really would like to visit more countries in Europe. I’ve only visited Moldova.
真的很想去看看更多的欧洲国家,我只去过摩尔多瓦
Glad my country could snap a spot in the top 20 (Canada)
很高兴我的国家加拿大可以进入前20
Most of those "visitors" are actually refugees and economic opportunist lol
大部分游客实际上是难民和经济机会主义者,哈哈
I hope to visit Spain someday! I love Spanish food, Spanish culture, Spanish tv series
我希望有一天可以去西班牙旅游,我喜欢西班牙的食物,西班牙的文化和西班牙的电视剧
Glad to see my country rank 28 not bad. Please come and enjoy
Vietnam
很高兴看到我的国家越南排名第二十八,表现不错,请到越南旅游参观
There are so many beautiful countries but i’ve never gone abroad yet.
世界上有那么多美丽的国家,而我却从来没有出国过
I didnt know that germany has so many visitors :)
我都不知道德国每年有那么多的游客
Fun fact:
Denmark have twice as many visitors as population
有趣的是,丹麦的旅客是人口的两倍
Greece have three times more visitors than its population.
希腊的游客是其人口的三倍
Marcus Christensen Croatia has 19M vistors in 2019,but population is about 3.8-4.0M
克罗地亚2019年有1900万游客,但人口只有380万到400万
i can't believe Qatar is in 92th place, Doha is so beautiful!
我不敢相信卡塔尔排在了第92位,首都多哈非常的漂亮
Qatar is about to have a lot more tourists with the World Cup going there in 2022
随着2022年世界杯的到来,卡塔尔将迎来更多的游客
Turkey is an amazing country I went there and it was beautiful and it’s in the top ten
土耳其是一个非常棒的国家,我去过那里,非常美丽,土耳其在前十之列
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Wow!!! Malaysia is no 17.. Great Malaysia!!
马来西亚排名第十七,干得好马来西亚
陳力維
智利排名第54,阿根廷排名第49,菲律宾排名第47,伊朗排名第46,台湾地区只排39,韩国排在29,阿联酋排名27.日本只排在了第十三,第三是法国,第二是美国,第一竟然是中国,这完全出乎我的意料之外
Hmm, I'm quite surprised that the Maldives weren't on the list.
我很惊讶马尔代夫不在名单上。
I just surprised. My country Malaysia in the rank of 17. Wow
我的国家马来西亚竟然排名第十七,真是让我惊讶
My countries France in the rank 2
no first
我的国家法国竟然排第二,不是第一
@Albator not bad in the rank 2. At least still in the top 5 global
第二不错了,至少依然是世界前五
My country Indonesian rank 34
我的国家印尼排名第三十四
If Catalonia was a country It would be 15th with 26.91M visitors (7.77M visitors from other parts of Spain + 19.14M visitors from the rest of the world)
如果把加泰罗尼亚算做一个国家的话,那么它可以排在第十五名,年访客2691万,其中777万来自西班牙各地,1914万来自其他国家
my country is in top 25
我的国家排进了前25
First 7) china, usa, france, spain, italy, turkey, Mexico
前七名:中国,美国,法国,西班牙,意大利,土耳其,墨西哥
Nope, France is second and Usa is third.
不,法国是第二名,美国是第三名
damn no 25. i mean there were better times but still i taught my country's tourism has fallen worse since 2002.
我的国家没有进前25名,我想说的是,之前我们国家的旅游业很好,但自2002年以来就每况愈下了
more people should visit portugal! of every country i have visited portugal is the one with the best food, and it's really safe!
更多人应该到葡萄牙旅游,在我去过的所有国家里面,葡萄牙的食物是最棒的,而且很安全。
Estimate for Portugal for 2019 is 24 million!
预计葡萄牙2019年会有2400万游客
No. 47 Philippines
菲律宾排名第四十七
India is vry beautiful country
印度是一个非常美丽的国家
I want to visit china love from ne India
我想去中国旅游,来自印度的爱
Many Koreans and Japanese say they don't like China, but the most tourists to China are Koreans and Japanese. Among the 2018 foreign tourists to China, South Korea ranks first, Japan second, and the United States third.
很多韩国人和日本人说自己不喜欢中国,但到中国旅游最多的就是韩国人和日本人,在2018年,到中国旅游的外国人里面,韩国人数量最多,日本第二,美国第三。
Kind of surprised to see Japan only ranks No.13
看到日本只排在了第十三,让我有点惊讶
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Italy is the best tourist country but expensive and most tourists prefer cheap countries. After Italy, New Zealand is best.
意大利是最好的旅游目的地,但物价太高,大部分游客更喜欢物价较低的国家,除意大利外,我认为新西兰是最好的旅游目的地