中国的猴子在趁一名妇女跳舞时偷走了她的包包
Monkey in China steals woman’s bag as she dances
译文简介
当一名游客在中国中部的湖南省的一个公园中跳舞的时候,一只猴子趁机偷了她的包包。
正文翻译
每人一小段,翻译我也行!
每日新素材,等你来认领! https://www.ltaaa.cn/translation

As a tourist danced at a park in central China’s Hunan province, a monkey took the opportunity to steal her bag.
当一名游客在中国中部的湖南省的一个公园中跳舞的时候,一只猴子趁机偷了她的包包。
每日新素材,等你来认领! https://www.ltaaa.cn/translation
-------------译者:tust05033302--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------

As a tourist danced at a park in central China’s Hunan province, a monkey took the opportunity to steal her bag.
当一名游客在中国中部的湖南省的一个公园中跳舞的时候,一只猴子趁机偷了她的包包。
评论翻译
很赞 ( 7 )
收藏
Monkey : Come to the abandoned factory with bananas at 7 p.m. if you want to see your bag again!
猴子:下午7点之前带着香蕉来废弃的工厂,如果你还想看见你的包包。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Monkeys love to steal! Especially those that live near tourist traps. They are opportunistic & more human-like than we expect. Very intelligent creatures.
猴子喜欢偷东西,特别是住在旅游区附近的,它们是机会主义者,而且比我们想象的更像人类。非常聪明的生物。
Plot twist: the monkey hold the bag hostage. The lady had to pay a food ransom
转折:猴子以包包为人质,女士不得用食物赎回。
this women wont ever leave her belongings and go even a step ahead
这个女人不会再离开她的财物,哪怕多走一步。
She''s lucky she didn''t lose anything
她很幸运什么也没丢
-------------译者:tust05033302--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Monke: +1 knowledge
Humanity: -5 commone sense
猴子:+1 知识
人类:-5 常识
Woman: Look at me I’m dancing
Monkey: I don’t care I’ve got your bag
女人:看,我在跳舞
猴子:我不在乎,我拿到你的包包了
The woman was out there living her best life, while the Ninja monkey plotted against her. He sure has mastered his craft well.
那个女人过着她最好的生活,而忍者猴则密谋反对她。 他肯定已经很好地掌握了他的技巧。
Anyway the scenery is extraordinary it give the feel of heaven
另一个角度,这里风景很不一般,给人一种天堂的感觉
Monkey: "What an eyesore seeing her dance, she is spoiling the beautiful scenery. I have to do something to stop it for the benefit of the whole ''Monkind'' !".
猴子:“看她的舞蹈真碍眼,破坏美景,为了整个‘猴族’,我必须做点什么来阻止它!”。
-------------译者:tust05033302--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
She’s not a bad dancer, she looked quite sweet.
她不是一个糟糕的舞者,她看起来很可爱。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
- So you''re telling me that we just grab that thing and run, and then ransom it back to them for food?
- It works every time. Try it!
- You''re a genius! All our economic problems are solved!
- 所以你是说我们抓住那个东西就跑,然后就会有人用食物赎回它?
- 每次都有效。 尝试一下!
- 你是个天才! 我们所有的经济问题都解决了!
These videos make me laugh when they start panicking
当视频里的他们开始慌张的时候我笑出来了。
Human: Dance
Monke: Now''s MY CHANCE!!!!
人类:舞蹈
猴子:现在是我的机会!!!!
"They''re Learning Pretty Soon They''ll Have There Own Schools"-The Act Man
他们学的很快,将拥有自己的学校——The Act Man(似乎是个有名的播主)
-------------译者:tust05033302--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
The monkeys always steal in that same area. They''ll also sneak up behind you or try to pickpocket you.
猴子总是在同一个地方偷东西。 他们还会偷偷溜到你身后或试图扒窃你。
This is so cute and funny at the same time
这可爱又有趣
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
before accusing that adorable monkey i think we also should listen to his version of what happened...
在指责那只可爱的猴子之前,我想我们也应该听听他对发生的事情的看法......
Those monkeys are trained by real robbers: when we were in India it happened to us)) but they returned our passport and bag luckily took the money!
那些猴子是由真正的强盗训练的:我们去印度时也被攻击了,但是它们还回了护照和包包,只拿走了钱!
The moral of the story is to keep your belongings with you when travelling. Either the monkey or thief would steal your belongings one day!
这个故事的寓意是旅行时要随身携带物品。 总有一天猴子或小偷会偷你的东西!
-------------译者:tust05033302--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
I am always intrigued by them but too scared of them. It’s because they are too intelligent, quick and witty. You will never know what they will do next.
我总是对他们很感兴趣,但又太害怕他们了。那是因为他们太聪明、太快、太机智了。你永远不会知道他们接下来会做什么。
Mistake n1: left her belongings unattended.
Mistake n2: monkey passed right beside her but she was too scared to touch him.
错误 n1:无人看管她的财物。
错误 n2:猴子从她身边经过的时候她不敢抓住他。
Monkey : Yeah, you keep dancing lady. You don''t seem to need this bag so Imma take this.
猴子:是的,你一直跳舞吧,女士。你看上去不需要这个包了,所以我要拿走了。
Let''s face it, this is probably not the first time the monkey hold someone''s bag hostage in exchange for food. They are more intelligent than we think
让我们面对现实吧,这可能不是猴子第一次用别人的包作为人质来换取食物。 他们比我们想象的更聪明
-------------译者:tust05033302--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Chinese gaming pc''s: used for playing more than 3 hours
the chinese government: *steals it just like the monkey did to the woman''s purse*
中国玩游戏的电脑:游戏时间超过了3小时
中国Gov:就像猴子对女士的钱包一样偷走它。
I like the dance after monkey stole. Must be bad experience
我喜欢在猴子偷走包包之后的舞蹈。一定是糟糕的经历
I would dance too if i would be there.Beautiful place,i hope i will get to visit China in this life time.
如果我在那里我也会跳舞。美丽的地方,我希望我有生之年能访问中国。
This is also one of the common sights of Zhangjiajie. Been there, if you are not careful be prepared to get looted except for this time monkeys
这也是张家界常见的风景之一。 去过那里,如果你不小心就可能被抢劫,只不过这次是猴子。
-------------译者:tust05033302--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
In India once I went to zoo with my cousin and her toddler daughter... suddenly a money snatched the scarf from her daughter''s head and tied on her baby''s head...my cousin requested the monkey to give it back .but trust me she tied the scarf so nicely..her baby was looking cute..and other people were clapping in praise
有一次在印度,我和表妹还有她刚出生的女儿去动物园……突然,一只猴子从他女儿的头上抢走了围巾,系在了它自己孩子的头上……我表妹要求猴子给它还回来了。但相信我,它把围巾系得很好。它的宝宝看起来很可爱……其他人都在鼓掌。
“If I don’t steal it, someone else will”
我不偷,别人也会偷
Woman : Let''s do TikTok
Monke : That''s my cue-
女人:我来拍个抖音
猴子:这就是我要说的
Congratulations to the one who trained these monkeys. You did well!
恭喜训练这些猴子的人。 你做得很好!
-------------译者:tust05033302--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Women: Having fun dancing
Monkey: Hippoty Hoppity your bag is now my property
女人:跳的开心
猴子:嬉皮士,你的包现在是我的啦
This happens in New York City every 30 seconds
这在纽约市每 30 秒就会发生一次
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Monkey: human this is price to watch your dance.
猴子:人类,这是看你跳舞的代价。
Dancing lady:Guard that bag with your life!
Cameraman: What you say?
跳舞的女人:用你的生命守护那个包!
摄影师:你说什么?
-------------译者:tust05033302--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
I''m glad that she got her bag back
我很高兴她拿回了自己的包包。
The one who is screaming when monkey stealing her bag should be awarded with ‘best monkey scream award’
猴子偷她的包时尖叫的那个人应该被授予“最佳猴子尖叫奖”
The monkey has more brain than the big ones dancing and screaming
猴子比那些跳舞和尖叫的大家伙有更多的大脑
This is basically my troll of a brother that steals everything i have and hide it when I''m not looking
这基本上是我的一个兄弟的翻版,他偷走了我所有的东西并在我不看到的时候把它藏起来
Calm down guys , it''s just looking for food and return it back
冷静点伙计,它只是在寻找食物然后归还
-------------译者:tust05033302--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Credit card security: "Miss, there seems to be some suspicious activity on your credit card. Did you order 50,000 tonnes of bananas, a wooden barrel and a female monkey online?"
信用卡保安:“小姐,您的信用卡好像有什么可疑活动,请问您是在网上订购了5万吨香蕉、一个木桶和一只母猴吗?”
She''s lucky that the monkey didn''t scratch or bite her. This is just another situation and another reason why we should keep animals away from us and not among us.
她很幸运,猴子没有抓伤或咬她。 这是我们应该让动物远离我们而不是在我们中间的另一个原因。
Monkey: you dance, I hold the bag for you.
猴子:你跳舞,我帮你拎包。
At least now she got some audiences to see her dance
至少现在她有一些观众来看她的舞蹈
-------------译者:tust05033302--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Plot twist: She is Fairy from Heaven and giving Dance performed in front of The Great Monkey King
反转:她是天上的仙女,在孙悟空面前跳舞
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
If someone poisoned the food I bet they would think twice to steal again
如果有人在食物里下毒,我打赌它们再偷的时候会三思而后行。
She danced more energetically after the monkey snatched her hand bag
猴子抢了她的包包后,她跳得更起劲了
No crazy dancing here this is my territory
禁止疯狂的舞蹈, 这是我的领地
The shouting on background is more funnier than money grabbing the bag. Haha
后面的喊叫声比抢包更有趣。 哈哈
-------------译者:tust05033302--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Ma’am do co-operate with us. This is a robbery you are going to witness please you can shout,but be cooperative.
女士,你要和我们合作。你是这场抢劫的证人,你可以喊叫,但是要跟我们合作。
Lol I couldn''t help but imagine the monkey doing a salute before it jumped off the edge
LOL 我忍着不去想猴子在从边缘跳下去前行礼的样子。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Legends say, she even sleeps with her bag on.
传说中她睡觉时都要带着她的包包。
She''s considered lucky that the monkey doesn''t throw her bag to the cliff
她已经很幸运了,猴子没有把她的包包扔下悬崖。
-------------译者:tust05033302--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Because of the economic crisis and the rate of unemployment, now is the best time to invest and make money
由于经济危机和失业率,现在是投资赚钱的最佳时机
The monkey: GIVE BANANA OR I TAKE THIS BAG!
猴子:给我香蕉否则我就拿走这个包!
My favorite news channel! obxtive and positive
我最喜欢的新闻频道!客观又积极
Monkey in Thailand.....stole IPhone, enjoyed on sliding the phone and threw it in the sea.
Real story happened with one couple & wedding team at Prajul Fort, Thai Gulf. (I''m witness.)
泰国的猴子。。。偷了爱疯,开心的玩完之后会把它扔进海里
这是一个发生在泰国Prajul堡婚礼当中的真实事件。(我是证人)