Asian Boss:韩国联考 - 韩国高中生最重要的考试
Suneung: The Most Important Exam for Korean High Schoolers | ASIAN BOSS译文简介
网友:我25岁,在瑞士生活,正在那里读大学。我永远不用参加韩国联考,但我一看到这个东西就紧张焦虑
正文翻译
Asian Boss:韩国联考——韩国高中生最重要的考试
评论翻译
很赞 ( 0 )
收藏
I'm 25. I'm at University. I live in Switzerland. I will never have to take the Suneung test yet I get stressed and anxious just by watching this!
我25岁,在瑞士生活,正在那里读大学。我永远不用参加韩国联考,但我一看到这个东西就紧张焦虑
Switzerland?....
Basically heaven on earth.
瑞士?基本上可以算是人间天堂了
Lets pray that this boy and everyone like him could get it done successfully
让我们为这个男孩和每一个像他这样的人祈祷,希望他们都可以获得成功。
Not everyone can win
不是每一个人都可以成功的
Now I understand why there’s so many K-pop groups
现在我明白为什么韩国流行乐团为什么这么多了
But a lot of idols have a really good IQ
但很多偶像明星的智商都是很高的
That’s so true
说的没错
I think being a successful idol is more difficult than studying hard.
我认为成为一个成功的偶像比努力学习更难
Well some idols also graduate from universities so yeah a bit irrelevant
一些偶像也是上过大学的,所以这两者之间没有什么关系
Lol that was joke but i dont think people just go and decide to become an idol just to avoid studying. They r not gonna suceed if they r not serious its also tough.
哈哈,这只不过是一个玩笑而已,但我认为人们不会仅仅为了逃避学习就去做偶像。如果不努力的话,同样无法成功,做偶像是很难的事情
This joke really isn’t funny
这个玩笑并不好笑
Most those kpop groups members are university student tho, take example for Super Junior members, all their members at least have bachelor degree
大部分韩国乐团成员都上过大学,例如,Super Junior中所有成员至少都是学士学位
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Students in korea need to go to alot of tutoring classes
韩国的学生需要上很多辅导班
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@3403김서연 If they are very good looking, it's not that hard.
如果长得好看的话,做偶像也不是那么难
thats not funny
一点也不好笑
I go to the high rank university in Seoul.
It was an earnest dream when I was a high school student, but after entering the school, I wonder if it was worth it.
I don't know anything but studying that everyone else does, and I don't have a dream anymore.
For Korean high school students, their dream is college.
All Koreans know that the Korean education system is wrong, but it hasn't changed in decades, and probably won't change in decades.
我上的是首尔的一所名牌大学
这是我高中时的梦想,但进入大学后,我怀疑这是否真的值得
除了学习,我什么都不知道,我现在也没有什么梦想
对于韩国高中生来说,他们的梦想就是上大学
所有韩国人都知道韩国教育制度有问题,但几十年来却一直没有变过,或许未来几十年也不会有什么变化。
Koreans:"study for months before exam"
Me:" study 5 minutes before exam also don't have a ballpen "
韩国人:考试前学习几个月
我:考试前学习五分钟,而且连圆珠笔都没有准备
"A good student would study 8 hours a day outside of school"
Me: 30 minutes
“一个好学生放学后还要再学习八小时”
我:30分钟
30 Minutes sounds like a Lot
30分钟,听上去就很多啊
20 for me
我只能学20分钟
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
El Samuel l don’t even study
我甚至不学习
Me after come back from school just watch tv
我一放学就看电视
Im not even 5 minute
我五分钟都学不进去
What’s studying
学习是什么
I invest 8 hours a day too, but in gaming.
我每天都会投资八小时,不过是在游戏上
"In Korea parents place a high level of significance on their child's education because they want their child to fulfil the dream that they couldn't have themselves"
“在韩国,父母非常重视孩子的教育,因为他们希望孩子能实现他们自己无法实现的梦想。”
@Gauranga K. Dutta Korea and Japan also have the highest suicide rates tho
韩国和日本的自杀率也是最高的
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@Godzilla That was sad
真是悲哀
Most asians are like that
大部分亚洲人都是这样的
Same like South Asian Countries
南亚国家也一样
not just korea
不仅仅是韩国
I am a Pakistani.
It's not only the Korean Parents, Desi parents (Indian and Pakistani Parents.) also have high expectations
我是巴基斯坦人
不仅仅是韩国父母,巴基斯坦和印度父母对自己的孩子同样有很高的期待
Story of probably every asian kid
可能每个亚洲孩子都有这样的故事
"My mom makes me smoothies everyday and packs my lunch"Me crying and I wish I had a mom too
“我妈妈每天都会给我做冰沙(一种饮品),替我准备午餐”我哭了,我希望自己也有一个妈妈
Me crying cuz I wish my mom cared about me
我哭了,因为我希望我的妈妈可以关心一下我
@john an I'm going through the same and also competing to get into the best colleges of the state and I don't have my mom with me.
我正在经历同样的事情,正在为进入州内最好的大学而努力,我妈妈也不在我的身边
your parents don't love you
你父母不爱你
@コデイン he said he didn't had a mom !
他说的是他没有妈妈
5:44 As an Asian the biggest lies is when Asians parents said: " I dont expect anything from him".
5:44作为亚洲人,最大的谎言是父母说“我对他没有任何期望”
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
or maybe he's a good father who cares genuinely for the welfare of his son and unconditionally loves him no matter the grades he gets???
又或许是他是一个好父亲,真正关心孩子的幸福,不管成绩如何都无条件的爱他?
@Sam Garcia ummm...that's almost impossible here...
在韩国几乎不可能
I agree I agree I totally agree
我完全同意
"These tests are not testing how smart you are, but rather how well you fit into the Korean education system"
“这些考试不是测试你有多聪明,而是测试你是否能适应韩国的教育体系。”
ipiesings Thank goodness!!! Here in the US, we have tests and all but have other options if we do not do well and not a big fat test like this that will make or break you.
谢天谢地。在美国我们虽然也有考试,但就算考的不好,我们也有其他的选择,不会让一场大型考试就决定一个人的成败。
The competition is more cut throat in India.
印度的竞争更加的激烈
As a korean, I can tell all of u it’s really competitive and hard to be a korean student. U need to get grade 1 or 2 in order to get into top colleges in Seoul and if u get one question wrong, everything cld go soo badly. All your plans for the future cld be messed up. Honestly, I love korea it’s just sometimes I wish i was born in another country because it seems less competitive in other countries. Now I’m really scared for my exams lmao
作为一个韩国人,我可以告诉你们韩国的竞争非常激烈,做韩国学生是很难得事情。为了进入首尔顶级大学,你得成绩必须达到一级或二级才行,如果你答错一个问题,那么一切都完了。你未来所有的计划都会被打乱。老实说,我喜欢韩国,但我真的希望自己出生在别的国家,因为似乎其他国家的竞争没有那么激烈。现在我真的很害怕考试。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Good luck for your exam :)
祝你考试好运
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I honestly don't think it's like that...the students who want to study, study really hard and everywhere it is very competitive so students r suffering from great stress in all countries
老实说,我并不这样认为,想要学习的学生真的会学的很刻苦,每个地方的竞争都很激烈,每个国家的学生压力都很大
Do koreans take suneung exam once per year ?
韩国人每年参加一次联考吗?
@Lil Poh999 yes. Only once :(
是的,一年只有一次
Oh, ur a Once, too. I am from China and studying abroad now, I wish u the best moving forward!
我们也是一年一次。我来自中国,现在在国外留学,希望你一切顺利
I don’t know if you already took it, but I really wish you the best of luck!
不知道你参加考试了没有,但我希望祝你好运
Same with india it's very competitive in India u get less than 95% in board exams u are not allowed to go to high ranking universities and difficult to get a high paying job.
印度也是一样,这里的竞争非常的激烈,如果成绩不能排在前5%,那么就上不了名牌大学,以后也很难找到高薪资的工作。
Many of my Korean friends moved to the USA because it’s easier in terms of education. Many plan to move back to South Korea after/during university.
我的许多韩国朋友都搬到了美国,因为美国的教育更加的轻松。许多人计划毕业后再搬回到韩国
I'm more worried for the students who failed
我更加担心那些考试失利的学生
Probably dead or homeless
可能会死或者被赶出家门
Its an EXAM man ! How can an exam worth more than your life.
Life surely gives you multiple chance to prove yourself.
Neither passing an exam can guarentee success nor failing an exam makes you a failure in life. Being student myself, I can feel the stress.
I hope mindset of people would change someday.
这只是一场考试。一场考试怎么可能比你的生命还重要。
在生活中你有很多的机会来证明自己
考试及格不能保证人生就能成功,考试失败不意味着人生就一定失败。作为一名学生,我能感受到压力
我希望人们的心态有一天会改变。
People do commit suicides after losing a job, a lot more than people commiting suicides after the exam. Is work really so that important? Let's be real, it's not the exam being problematic, but competitive nature of Korean culture and unreasonably high expectations people tend to have in Korea.
失业自杀的人要比考试失利自杀的人多得多。工作真的有那么重要吗?说实话,并不是考试有问题,有问题的是韩国的竞争文化,以及人们不合理的高期望。
"What are your future plans after this?"
"Because I was so focused on exams, I hadn't really thought about my future".
No1 problem of school systems
“这之后你有什么打算?”
“因为我太专注于考试,所以没有真正考虑过我的未来。”
这是教育系统最大的问题
What do you mean lol. They can live a comfortable life after this. And don't have to eat instant ramen for their whole life
你是什么意思哈哈。在此之后,他们可以过上舒适的生活。而且一辈子都不用吃速食拉面
SO WTF ARE YOU STUDYING FOR!!!!!!!
所以你学习的目的是什么?
@ATRIXstudio remember, they're Asians. And Asians are known to be strict to themselves and/or their children.
记住,他们是亚洲人,亚洲人对自己的孩子都很严格
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
In Korea all the students are trying to get in to SKY.
Oh, almost forgot, he still needs to do military service. That's his future.
在韩国,所有学生都想进入首尔大学, 高丽大学和延世大学。
差点忘了,韩国男性还要去服兵役。这就是他的未来。
I agree, this attitude is incredibly unhealthy
我同意这样的心态很不健康
동의. Its true.
说的没错
Same in Japan
日本也是如此
I made a lot of efforts to take the Suneung and finally came to one of the best universities in Korea, but I still don't know what I exactly want to do or what I like.
Now I have some time to think about myself after turning 21 in Korean age(born in 2000), and there are many students like me in Korea. I think it is of course a serious problem of Korean education.
为了通过参加联考,我付出了很多的努力,最后进入韩国最好的大学之一,但我仍然不知道自己想要做什么,也不知道自己喜欢什么。现在过了21岁以后,才开始有时间思考自己的人生,在韩国有很多学生都像我一样。我认为这是韩国教育的一个重大问题
I have the same Problem but I live in Germany...
我也有这样的问题,但我是德国人
Very common in Asia.
这种情况在亚洲非常普遍
This is what happened with me
我也有这种情况,不知道要做什么
I think if we take study not as a pressure then it might be easy
我认为如果我们不把学习当作压力的话, 那么或许学习就会变得很容易
Coclusion is asian education systems tell us that grades matter more than happiness...
结论是,亚洲的教育体系告诉我们,分数比幸福更重要
I'm not korean but because of this, I know how hard I should be studying for my coming college entrance exam. Wish me luck~
我不是韩国人,但正因为如此,我知道我应该为我即将到来的大学入学考试努力学习。祝我好运
This is true that most of us who do not stay in SK want to live there because of the influence made by K-POP and K-DRAMAS but we never knew properly what it is like to stay in SK with a normal life :(
大部分没有在韩国生活过的人会因为韩国流行音乐和韩剧的影响,希望自己能在韩国生活,但我们并不知道韩国普通人真正的生活是什么样的
This is torture, when i was in high school every day after i get back from school i be completely exhausted and go straight to bed. I can't fathom the idea of studying for 8 hours after school that is insane and is no different than torture tbh.
这是一种折磨,我上高中的时候,一从学校回来我就筋疲力尽,直接躺在了床上。我无法理解放学后再学习八个小时的想法,这简直就是疯了,简直就是一种折磨
I got sad when he said that hanging out with friends was “wasting time” :/
当他说和朋友出去就是浪费时间时,我感到很难过
literally me (asian too) hang out to the mall after school
实际上我(亚洲人)放学后会去购物中心。
The parents praying for their children and waiting them outside until the test is over makes me want to cry
父母为他们的孩子祈祷,在外面等着他们直到考试结束,这让我有点想哭
The parents only remember God when they need something
只有在需要获得什么东西的时候,这些父母才会想起上帝
Bruh, if America did something similar like this, then pretty sure 90% of the students would fail
如果美国也进行类似的考试,可以肯定90%的学生都会不及格
The top unis worldwide are in the west, no one needs to study an additional 8 hours a day out of school to succeed here.
世界上最好的大学都在西方,他们不需要每天在校外额外学习八小时获取成功。
ll, colleges just have to accept lower score students. otherwise, they can't fill all the enrolment quota
大学必须接受低分学生,否则的话他们就无法完成所有的招生指标
I'm from Brazil and we have exams like that too, it's the only way to enter uni (you have to pass and that's it, your school grades doesn't matter, you just have to pass the exam)
我来自巴西,我们也有这样的考试,这是进入大学的唯一方式,你必须要通过考试,成绩并不重要,只要通过了就可以
@Steve Popple And majority who get admitted there are Asians
大部分被录取的都是亚洲人
They’re so hardworking, I would study for 20 minutes then rest for 3 hours lmao
他们真的非常努力,如果是我的话,我会学习20分钟,然后再休息三个小时。
Them : 8 hours to study after school
Me : studies for 1 hour and brags about it at school
他们:放学后学习八个小时
我:学习了一个小时,然后到学校吹嘘
He loooks so happy when talking about party with his friends
当他和朋友谈及派对的时候,他看起来非常的开心
8 hours every day?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! jesus man I think I studied a combined 8 hours for all of my final exams
每天八小时??我所有期末考试加起来总共也只学了八个小时