ASIAN BOSS:外国人在印度生活是怎么样的体验?
What’s It Like Being A Foreigner In India? | ASIAN BOSS译文简介
网友:我想知道为什么人们认为用手吃饭很重要?那你怎么吃薯条玉米饼,披萨和汉堡?
正文翻译
ASIAN BOSS:外国人在印度生活是怎么样的体验?
评论翻译
很赞 ( 4 )
收藏
I wonder why people think it’s a big deal eating with their hands? Then how do you eat chips, tacos, pizzas, burgers?
我想知道为什么人们认为用手吃饭很重要?那你怎么吃薯条玉米饼,披萨和汉堡?
The foods you mentioned are dry, we can use hand
你提到的这些食物都是比较干的,我们可以直接用手拿着吃
When you see something which is abnormal and seen as something bad throughout your life it is bound to shock you it's all about how people are raised
当你在生活中看到一些不正常的事情或被认为是不好的事情时,你一定会感到震惊,这与人们的成长方式有关
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
In Brazil we use fork and knife for eating pizza
在巴西我们用刀叉吃披萨
Indonesia, malaysia eat with hands too
印度尼西亚和马来西亚也是用手直接抓着吃
I have OCD, I prefer using a fork and a knife.
我有强迫症,我更喜欢用刀叉。
Eating with hand is okay, but clean your hands first.
用手抓着吃没有关系,但请先把手洗干净
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
So true
说的没错
I feel that Korean guy is totally frustrated by India but he is polite because he don't want to sound offensive
我觉得韩国人对印度完全失望了,但他很有礼貌,不想冒犯到别人
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
In india even indians are frutrated with indians haha.
在印度甚至连印度人彼此之间都对对方感到失望
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
If only Indians were like him....
要是印度人像他一样就好了
coz in the end he have to live here for work LOL
因为最后他还是要留在印度工作的,哈哈
The South Korean guy nailed it "If they see an East Asian, they think they're all Chinese"
韩国人说得好:“如果他们看到一个东亚人,他们会认为他们都是中国人”
agreed.. becoz they all look same,
同意,因为他们看起来长得一样
No actually East & South East Asians looks very different.
If you think all look same then you are just being ignorant.
A person from Thailand or Burma will look very different from Chinese or Koreans.
But Chinese, Koreans, Japanese are East Asians, so look similar.
不是这样的,东亚人和东南亚人看起来是非常不一样的
如果你认为东亚人和东南亚人看起来都一样,那你就很无知了
泰国人或者缅甸人看起来与中国人或韩国人非常不同。
但中国人,日本人和韩国人是东亚人,他们看起来是很像的。
Im Indian andThat's the sad truth tho
我是印度人,遗憾的是这的确是事实
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I wonder how indians sees filipinos? I hope they wont say.. mexicans.
不知道印度人怎么看菲律宾人?我希望他们不会把他们当成是墨西哥人
There are a lot of Indians who look like east Asians
有很多印度人看起来很像是东亚人
@8th Funk Not "East Asians", but "South East Asians". East Asians look different.
他们看起来不像东亚人,而是像东南亚人,东亚人和印度人看起来并不一样
It's true because they doesn't know any other country then China
说的没错,因为除了中国,他们不知道其他的国家了
Hell we also do mistake in realiazing that people from north east india as chinese!
我们也错误的把印度的东北邦的人认为是中国人
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Actually most of East asia people look like similar
实际上,大部分东亚人长得都很像
Well, I am from Mizoram, North East India. These people often think we are chinese.
我来自印度东北部的米佐拉姆邦。这些人经常认为我们是中国人。
Indonesia and china dont look same
Indians are probably look like arabs
印度人和中国人长得不一样
印度人或许看起来像阿拉伯人
I agree with that Korean guy. Asians hate to be called 'Chinese'.
我同意那个韩国人的观点。亚洲人讨厌被叫做“中国人”。
In US, my Vietnamese friend likes to be called Chinese
在美国,我的越南朋友喜欢被叫做是中国人
I'm surprised the guy from Brazil said his people thought India was dirty, but the city of Rio in his country is one of the dirtiest slums in the world.
让我感到惊讶的是,那个巴西人说巴西人都认为印度很脏,但巴西的里约热内卢是世界上最脏的贫民窟之一。
you're talking about slums???
have you seen how bad Indias slum problem is?
你要聊贫民窟吗?
你难道没有看到印度的贫民窟问题吗?
@Mo Both really bad but India is worse in slums tbh
巴西和印度都很差,但印度的贫民窟问题更加严重
Thank you for pointing out your own stereotype about Brazil wow
谢谢你指出了你对巴西的刻板印象
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@Mo He's not saying that India is cleaner, he's saying that Brazil should not stereotype the whole India. India's many parts are clean and beautiful AF!
他没有说印度更加干净,他只是说巴西不应该对整个印度存在偏见,印度许多地方都是很干净很漂亮的
Yo every country have good side and bad side
每个国家都有好的一面也有坏的一面。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Negative media coverage of India is norm in so many countries. While in India it's opposite for foreign countries.
很多国家对印度的报道都是很负面的,这属于常态,但印度却完全相反,印度对外国的报道都是积极正面的
I don't know about other things.
But India might be the most racist country atleast in Asia
其他事情我不了解,但印度或许至少是亚洲最种族主义的国家
Well you people do same to chinese people ??
印度人对中国人也做了同样的事情,大肆抹黑中国
Yeah right, Indian media loves to blame everything on the West or anyone else.
是的,印度媒体喜欢把一切归咎于西方或其他任何人。
I'm a foreigner and I love India. Never leaving
我是外国人,我喜欢印度,来了以后就没有离开过了
Which country you are???
你来自哪个国家
Pls leave .... you'll regret later...
赶紧离开,晚了你会后悔的
The Japanese guy probably expected that drivers in India would follow traffic signals
那个日本人或许还以为印度的司机会遵守交通信号
I wanna say to all the foreigners over there,India is a beautiful country to settle or to visit in as a toursit too. Don't pay much attention to the rumors.
我想对所有在印度的外国人说印度是一个美丽的国家,不管是定居还是旅游都很适合,不要太在意这些谣言
I am a white Canadian and have spent a total of about 25 years in India since 1970. I agree with you completely. In spite of some difficulties, I love India. A great country, an ancient culture, great food, and mostly very hospitable people. Jai Hind.
我是加拿大白人,自1970年以来在印度生活了25年,我完全同意你的看法。尽管在这里生活存在一些困难,但我还是喜欢印度。印度是一个伟大的国家,拥有古老的文化,印度食物非常不错,这里每个人都很热情好客
Im Filipino I want to visit Indian Palace named Jaipur after the pandemic gets over, gotta love that place.
我是菲律宾人,在疫情结束后,我想去参观印度的斋浦尔宫,我想我会喜欢那个地方的。
I'm an American from Washington D.C. and I currently live in India. I have to say, i'm quite embarrassed of the past perception I had of India. I totally agree with the blonde girl, I feel safer here in India than I did in the United States.
我是来自华盛顿的美国人,我现在住在印度。我不得不说,我对过去对印度的看法感到很尴尬。我完全同意那个金发女孩的观点,我觉得在印度比在美国更安全。
Washington DC has the highest crime rate of course you feel that way.
你当然会这么认为了,因为华盛顿的犯罪率是最高的
Eh, it depends on the city.
这取决于你在哪个城市生活。
Hope you are happy
希望你生活愉快
Mumbai is the Best Place and Most Advanced City after Bangalore to live in
孟买是继班加罗尔之后最适合居住的地方和最先进的城市
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
In which city you are living
你生活在哪座城市
Marke you are lucky because you are a man and till now you have been living in safe places, but if you are women then your stake are very high
马克,你很幸运,因为你是一个男人,到目前为止你一直在安全的地方生活,但如果你是女人,那么你就很危险了
@Marke Mark If you live in India then you might know little bit and it's true it depend on the city where you live also. But when Indian men say India is a safe place,that is just BS. Most Indian know that India is a nightmare for Women's where Cow become more value than a woman. No justice for woman. On the other hand, you dare not to touch cow. Our mindset is still at 1930/40s.
如果你住在印度,那么你或许知道一点,安不安全取决于你生活在哪个城市。但当印度男人说印度是一个安全的地方时,那简直就是在胡扯。大部分印度人都知道印度是女人的噩梦,在印度牛都比女人有价值。印度的女人无法为自己伸张正义。另一方面,你有胆子去碰牛吗?我们的心态还停留在上世纪三四十年代。
@kaeya's eyepatch big american cities are some of the most dangerous cities in the world. Only places in south america or the middle east would be more dangerous.
美国的一些城市是世界上最危险的,只有南美或中东地区才会比美国的那些城市危险
"I feel more safer in India than the US actually" - Blonde woman
Yeah...
那个金发女孩说“我认为印度比美国更加安全”
是的,说的没错
India doesn't have much crime, worst you will find is petty crime like scams or pickpockets.
Aint no gangs shooting or stabbing people. Or mass shootings either.
印度没有那么多的犯罪,最恶劣的犯罪行为也就是诈骗或偷窃之类的
没有帮派枪战或持刀行凶的事情,或大规模枪击事件
Actually United States has more number of rapes per capita compared to India.
You can use Google if you don't believe me.
实际上,美国的强奸率比印度还要高
如果你不相信的话,可以谷歌一下
I think South Korean guy is not happy with his job.
我认为那个韩国人对自己的工作并不满意
May be he's missing his family
或许他想家了
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Idk, he didn't seem unhappy to me, just a little reserved, probably a Korean thing or just his personal character.
我不知道,但我认为他并没有不开心,只是有点保守,这可能是韩国人的特点,或者这就是他的性格
I was actually the most impressed with this guy. You could tell from his answers how intelligent and insightful he was. His company sent him to open an Indian office so he obviously has a high job position.
实际上,他给我留下的印象是最深的。你可以从他的回答中看出来他很聪明,很有洞察力。他的公司派他到印度建立办事处,说明他的职位相当高
Ap nightwing So true. Comparing India to South Korea is like comparing night and day. SK is clean, efficient, and an ultra modern and advanced society, much more so than the US. Indians should feel lucky to see Koreans bringing business there!
没错。印度和韩国有天壤之别。韩国干净,高效,甚至是一个比美国都要现代先进的国家。看到韩国人把生意带到印度,印度人应该感到幸运才对。
Maybe not because of the job but because of colleagues, working environment....
或许不是因为工作,也有可能是因为同事,和工作环境的原因
I think the same maybe he’s not happy with the idea of being interviewed
我也这么想,也许他不喜欢接受采访
Yeah, I agree. I don't blame him, people don't have good first impressions about india. It takes years to get used to it. Since a lot of us are illiterate and everything and throw around rubbish that makes our own country dirtier.
是的,我同意,我不怪他,人们对印度的第一印象都不好。要花几年时间才能习惯。因为我们很多印度人都是文盲,还乱扔垃圾,这使得我们国家变得更加的脏
No he is not happy with our country
不,他不是对我们国家感到不满
Because indians not behaved with him nicely....
因为印度人对他不友好
Lol he showed real side of India .. I don't know why Indian r so overly proud of ??
哈哈,他说出了印度真实的一面。我不知道为什么印度人如此骄傲?
Maybe he just wanted to relax all by himself and was really angry at being interviewed....
或许他只是想放松一下,被采访让他觉得很生气
I think he's just reserved. I am actually surprised and in awe that he speak english without heavy korean accent. Most of my Korean friends speak english very well, but they always have thick Korean accent.
我想他只是有点拘谨。他的英语没有浓重的韩国口音,这让我感到惊讶和佩服。我的大多数韩国朋友英语说得都很好,但他们总是带有很重的韩国口音。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
The Brazilian guy was the most sensible amongst all of them.
巴西人是他们当中最理智的。
The guy from Brazil has studied india very well
那个巴西人对印度有很深的研究
Haha the Japanese guy was complaining about the lack of civic sense of Indians. Goes to show the difference in culture of the two countries
那个日本人抱怨说印度人缺乏公民意识。说明印度和日本的文化差异
Most Japanese are always polilte, well mannered, follows rules, have good civic sense and all while generally Indian are complete opposite. xD
大多数日本人总是很有礼貌,彬彬有礼,遵守规则,有良好的公民意识,而印度人则完全相反
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Indians never take any comments when its not a compliment. Learn how to accept the fact
印度人从不接受批评,要学会接受现实
thats true We Indians lack civic sense its such a shameful thing
没错,我们印度人缺乏公民意识,这是一件可耻的事
@ImliSanen Ao I agree man ... though I'm an Indian
你同意你的话,虽然我是印度人
The attitude of the lady from Los Angeles is really cool...
那个洛杉矶女孩的态度真的很酷
that korean person told that everyone call him 'chinese' thats very true. we also do ,even he is a north-eastern, we call him chinese.
那个韩国人说每个人都认为他是中国人,说的太对了,即便遇到东北邦的印度人,我们也会这样,把他叫做是中国人
I really agree with what the guy from Brazil said about Indians liking to take photos with/of foreigners a lot.
我真的很同意那个巴西人说的话,印度人很喜欢和外国人拍照
That's true another way round, If they see someone from Nepal, Bangladesh or Pakistan, they call "Indians" !!
In Asia, India and China are two dominating Giants!
如果人们看到尼泊尔人,孟加拉人或巴基斯坦人,他们会认为这些人是印度人
在亚洲,印度和中国是占主导地位的两个巨人
Went to work for a month in India. Beautiful country, very unique culture.
去印度工作了一个月。印度真是一个美丽的国家,拥有非常独特的文化。
I really love the LA girl she is full of enthusiasm and positivity.
我真的很喜欢那个洛杉矶女孩,充满了热情,非常积极向上
Thank you, Asian boss, because this video has changed my thoughts about India
感谢Asian boss,这部视频改变了我对印度的看法
That Brazilian said the truth.
If people saw White People they have a inbuilt perception thinking White people as More rich than Browns or Blacks
那个巴西人说的没错
如果人们看到一个白人,他们就会本能的认为白人比棕色人种或黑人更加有钱
That Brazilian guy had been in India for the shortest time but I felt like he knew the best about what goes on.
那个巴西人在印度待的时间最短,但我觉得他对印度最了解