ASIAN BOSS:韩国最有名得墨西哥人
Meet The Most Famous Mexican In Korea [feat. Christian Burgos] | ASIAN BOSS
译文简介
网友:作为一个墨西哥人,我为他感到非常自豪,他让我想起了学习韩语的快乐时光
正文翻译

ASIAN BOSS:韩国最有名得墨西哥人
评论翻译
很赞 ( 1 )
收藏
Bruh he learned Korean in four months??
他四个月就学会了韩语??
Zee I learned English in less then a year
我用不到一年的时间学会了英语
Korean seems much harder to learn rather than English
韩语似乎比英语难学多了
Zee Korean seems hard but it basically boosted me in motivation since their writing system is easy. I gave up in Japanese and moved to korean and felt happy with the switch
韩语看起来似乎很难,但它的书写系统非常简单,这激发了我学习韩语的动力。我放弃了日语,转学韩语,对这样的改变,我很高兴
Motivation is key! I've learned Spanish quickly because I was so interested. And I picked up Hangul and Korean pronunciation quickly, not only because it's easy, bit because I wanted to learn it.
动机是关键。我学西班牙语很快,因为我对它很感兴趣。我很快就学会了韩语字母表和韩语的发音,不仅仅是因为它简单,还因为我想要学会韩语
I learned English in 3 months
and now I’m a complete expert
我在3个月内学会了英语
现在我是一个完完全全的专家了
Korean is the easiest language to read and write but its hard if its speaking.
韩语是最容易读写的语言,但要想流利的口语表达就很难了。
Just teach yourself without any app
不用任何应用自学
Korean is actually a really easy language to learn. You can baisically learn how to pronounce the words in 30 minutes
韩语其实是一门很容易的语言。你基本上可以在30分钟内学会这些单词的发音。
I think he is gifted . Some people are born with those exceptional language acquisition skills
我认为他很有天赋。有些人天生就有特殊的语言习得技能
Ik right Its not so surprise he learn it so kick because I already speaked english in 3 months I did not knew english at first
他学得这么好并不奇怪,因为我在3个月内就学会说英语了,我一开始不懂英语
As a Mexican I feel so so proud of him, he made me remember the joy of why I am learning Korean
作为一个墨西哥人,我为他感到非常自豪,他让我想起了学习韩语的快乐时光
His friend set him up for a career... mine can't even remember my birthday
他的朋友给他提供了一份工作,我的朋友甚至连我的生日都记不住
Koreans are actually pretty awesome that way. Most of my friends are Korean. If they like you, they look out for you!
韩国人在这方面确实很棒。我的大多数朋友都是韩国人。如果他们喜欢你,他们就会对你多加照顾
@Spunkymunky Lol time to make some korean friends then
是时候去交韩国朋友了
His friend is a REAL friend, yours on the other hand mind not be...that or they have bad memory.
我有一个非常好的朋友,你的朋友就不怎么样,或者他们是记性不好
Mine can't even write my name right
我朋友连我的名字都写不对
At least you have a friend, i don't have any friends
至少你有朋友,我连一个朋友都没有
They really asked him if the kids are leashed in Mexico.
他们真的问过他墨西哥的孩子是不是都被拴着
i mean it’s common in south american in general sadly
不幸的是,这在南美洲很普遍
Tbh I've only seen some white people do that in America lmfao wtf
说实话,我只在美国见过一些白人这么做,这是怎么回事
@Perla Guerra Ive never seen white or any race do that. Where in the US did you see it?
我从未见过白人或其他种族这样做。你在美国哪里看到的?
I've seen it in California , it's not really to keep people from kidnapping your child , it's to keep your wild child from running into a moving truck
我是在加州见到的,这不是为了防止孩子被人绑架,而是怕孩子调皮被开过来的卡车给撞了
I've seen dogs in strollers and kids on leashes it's funny here.
我看够狗躺在婴儿车里,而孩子被绳牵着,这就很有意思了
I've seen that in america!!! Lol
我在美国也见过这个,哈哈
I'm from Mexico i don't see anyone on leashes.
我是墨西哥人,从来没见过有人被绳牵着
@Javier Vintimlla México is in North America not in South America thanks
墨西哥在北美,不是在南美,谢谢
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Mexicans don’t even leash their dogs
墨西哥人甚至连狗都不栓绳子
I live in California and I've seen kids on leashes while small dogs are kept in strollers lol...
我住在加州,我见过孩子们被拴着,而小狗被放在婴儿车里,哈哈…
This guy has a great storytelling ability.
这家伙讲故事的能力很强。
Endothelial he didn’t say anything wrong
他没有说错什么
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I am korean He is popular in korea!
We love him
我是韩国人,他在韩国很受欢迎!
我们喜欢他
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I’m an American and for some reason “I” feel proud of him like he’s my brother or something. Viva La Mexico!!
我是美国人,出于某种原因我为他感到骄傲,就像他是我的兄弟一样。墨西哥万岁
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Star Sister Viva!!!! Also...I feel proud of him too. I hope to go to Korea too someday
我也为他感到骄傲。我希望有一天也能去韩国
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@Sally Parker My sister is Latina and she knows fluent korean from watching k-dramas and listening to K-pop. I'm more into japanese culture but korean culture looks great.
我妹妹是拉丁裔,通过看韩剧听韩国流行音乐,她学会了韩语。我更喜欢日本文化,但韩国文化看起来也很棒。
@Julio same here I’m into Japanese culture
一样,我也喜欢日本文化
Excellent, I am Colombian, and I speak some Korean, I am extremely proud of this MEXICAN Brother!!
太棒了,我是哥伦比亚人,我会说一些韩语,我为这个墨西哥兄弟感到非常自豪!!
Spanish is such a beautiful language! and I am sure Mexico is an amazing country
西班牙语是一门非常美丽的语言,我相信墨西哥一定是一个迷人的国家
Learn Spanish and come to Mexico. You won't regret
学会西班牙语,然后来墨西哥,你不会后悔的
It is an amazing language, kinda difficult but I love it. And Mexico is so so beautiful, I love visiting
这是一门非常美丽的语言,有点难,但我喜欢西班牙语。墨西哥是一个美丽的国家,我想去那看看
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
be sure to research where you’re going beforehand as some places in Mexico are dangerous
墨西哥有些地方很危险,所以一定要事先研究好去哪里
@Xii A lot of people think that all mexicans are dangerous.
很多人认为墨西哥人都是很危险的
He was just trying to be modest
His Korean is way better than some of my native Korean friends
Even his pronunciation and accent are great
他只是想谦虚点
他的韩语比我的一些韩国本土朋友都要好
甚至发音和口音都很棒
As a Korean I can assure you, his Korean is perfect. If I closed my eyes, I would think he’s a Korean.
作为韩国人,我可以向你保证,他的韩语很完美,如果我不睁开眼睛,我可能以为他是韩国人
I am South Korean. I like his personality. He's an honest person. And thoughtful as well.
我是韩国人,我喜欢他的性格,他是一个诚实周到的人。
Extremely proud of this guy
我为他感到骄傲
bruh, this man is smart af, cultured, talented, knows many languages, plays PIANO!! ... what am i doing with my life.
这个人很聪明,有文化,有天赋,懂多种语言,还会弹钢琴!为什么我会那么差,我这辈子都在干什么啊
I'll start to learn Spanish
我接下来要学西班牙语了
The way the tone of the voices changed when speaking a different language. With Spanish it was so soft and with korean it was a litter harsher. Being multilingual is truly a great gift.
说不同的语言时,音调会发生变化。西班牙语的听上去很柔和,韩语听上去有点刺耳。会说多种语言真是一种很棒的天赋
I’ve always found Korean to be harsh and abrupt, almost like the “German language” of East Asia.
我一直觉得韩语很生硬,几乎就像东亚的“德语”一样。
Im not Korean or Mexican but I also feel so proud. And I need a friend like his
我不是韩国人,也不是墨西哥人,但依然为他感到骄傲。我希望能有一个像他这样的朋友
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
are you thai?
你是泰国人吗?
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
@Liz I'm thai
我是泰国人
His voice is so so so captivating
他的声音真的很迷人
I'm from the USA. Christian is a remarkable young man. He's likable, self-effacing, modest and very smart
我是美国人。他是一个了不起的年轻人。他讨人喜欢,谦逊,谦虚,而且非常聪明。
The girl was an awesome interviewer! She didn't interrupt, spoke well, and her outfit was so cute.
那个女孩采访的很好。她没有打断别人,说话很得体,而且她的衣服也很可爱。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Beautiful story. He's so smart, humble,kind and handsome. And he radiates such positive vibes. Bless him always.
一个美丽的故事。他是如此聪明,谦逊,善良和英俊,散发着积极的能量。永远祝福他。
He’s so attractive and funny. I love his personality.
他既迷人又风趣。我喜欢他的个性。
I'm not Mexican but I am Salvadorian and I feel proud for some reason lol
我不是墨西哥人,我是萨尔瓦多人,出于某种原因我感到很自豪,哈哈
I'm Mexican and I love all Latinos I think Salvadoran girls are very beautiful!
太好了,我是墨西哥人,我喜欢所有的拉丁裔,我认为萨尔瓦多女孩很漂亮!
@Wey I'm the best!
我是最好的
I’m Salvadorian as well and I’m very impressed and proud of him and his success
我也是萨尔瓦多人,他的成功给我留下了深刻的印象,为他感到自豪
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
For a second there, I thought they were in Mexico City’s “Paseo de la Reforma”, but they’re in Seoul!
有那么一瞬间,我以为他们是在墨西哥城的改革大道,但他们却是在首尔!
As a Mexican I found this so interesting
作为一个墨西哥人,我发现这很有趣
the way he delivers his words, i can tell that he is an inteligent man..goodjob!
从他说话的方式,我可以看出他是个聪明人。干得好!
This is really cool seeing a dude from Mexico speaking Korean fluently
看到一个墨西哥人说一口流利的韩语真是太酷了
So he speaks English, Spanish, and Korean. Wow, genius
他会说英语、西班牙语和韩语。哇,真是天才
I love his accent in Spanish and Korean
我喜欢他韩语和西班牙语的口音
Been studying Korean for a year now. It'll be my 4th language after Spanish, English, and French.
学韩语已经有一年了,这是我学的第四门语言,其他三门是西班牙语,英语和法语
How tf did he learn korean himself
他自己是怎么学会韩语的
I learned the Korean alphabet all by myself, I just don't study more Korean because I don't have time. If you have time and access to good quality material, it isn't that hard to learn a language by yourself.
韩语字母表我是通过自学学会的,但之后没有进一步的学习,因为没有时间,如果你有时间,有好的学习材料的话,自学一门语言并不是难事
@don don I learned the alphabet too. It's easy. Vocabulary is easy too. The hard part is the grammar and unfortunately I no longer have the time to study it more either.
我也学过字母表,很简单。词汇也很简单。难得是语法,不幸的是,我再也没有时间去学习了
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Being a black male, the black dude speaking Korean at 10:17 was most impressive to me.
作为一名黑人男性,10点17分讲韩语的黑人让我印象最深刻。
When he started speaking Korean i forgot he was Mexican lol
当他开口说韩语的时候,我都忘了他是一个墨西哥人
I taught my Korean roomie Spanish. It was so easy for her to learn.
我教我韩国室友西班牙语,他很容易就学会了
This dude's Korean is amazing. Sounds native to me
他的韩语说的太好了,听起来很自然
I wanna learn Korean properly
我想好好学韩语
I'm so proud as a mexican:')
作为墨西哥人,我感到很自豪
He’s so handsome
他长得很帅
Now this begs to ask the question ...who's the most famous Korean in Mexico ???
现在我想问一个问题…墨西哥最有名的韩国人是谁?
I want to learn Korean now
我现在想要学韩语了
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Woww, you speak amazing Korean! I dream of picking up Spanish one day
你韩语说的太好了,我希望有一天能学会西班牙语
This man has so much wisdom it was comforting hearing him talk!
这个人很有智慧,听他说话很舒服
This is very inspiring, I'm going to learn a new language
这真的很鼓舞人心,接下来我要学一门新的语言
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I think many foreigners would like to visit Korea these days. Maybe due to Kpop or Korean food, and it's really nice to share cultural experiences
我想很多外国人现在都想到韩国旅游,或许是因为喜欢韩国流行文化,或韩国美食,分享文化体验真的很棒
Cleanliness, low crime, great people, food and scenery.
韩国整洁,犯罪率低,人,食物,风景都很好
To me, when i visit korea for first time, it be visiting Buddhist temples
对我来说,我第一次去韩国旅游,是去参观了佛教的寺庙
I’m scared to visit SK I’m half black and everyone tells me Koreans do not like ppl of my complexion
我不敢去韩国,我有一半的黑人血统,每个人都和我说韩国人不喜欢像我这样皮肤的人
hopefully one day i will visit SK! :D
希望有一天我能去韩国
To be fair no place is perfect so I advise everyone who wants to visit anywhere to keep an open mind and be flexible. You get some you lose some. Just be realistic and not too ideal and you will be fine.
老实说,没有什么地方是完美的,所以我建议想要到别处旅游的人要保持一个开放的心态,要灵活,你得到了一些东西的时候,同时也会失去一些东西。要现实一点,不要太理想化,这样就没事了
y i’ve been to korea three times. other than a homeless person here or there, it’s a very clean and beautiful country. i’ve only been to seoul and busan but they were very clean! cleaner than my city in california lMoo
我去过韩国三次。除了会遇见一些无家可归的人以外,韩国是一个非常干净美丽的国家。我只去过首尔和釜山,但这两个城市都很干净,要比我在加州生活的城市干净。
@DarcyKnox21 Don't worry, most Koreans won't care because they are just looking at their phones. Maybe you'll get stared by old ppl but other ppl are kind.
别担心,大多数韩国人不会在意别人的肤色,因为他们一直都在看手机。也许老人们会盯着你看,但其他人很善良。
Please dont come! We dont wnat foreigners any more I dont like southeast Asians
请不要来了!我们不希望外国人来,我不喜欢东南亚人
권영경 If all Koreans have that kind of attitude who would want to come anymore?
如果所有的韩国人都是这种态度,还有谁愿意来韩国?
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
y There are dirty and poor parts in every country.
每个国家都有肮脏和贫穷的地方。
My husband and I both agree that Seoul is the cleanest place we've ever gone to. If you have kids its heaven. Its so kid friendly. Been to Japan, Greece, Italy, France, Thailand, here and there in the states, south america, etc. France was the dirtiest. Like straight trash. Theres rats everywhere.
我老公和我都认为首尔是我们去过最干净的地方。如果你有孩子,那里就是天堂。它对孩子非常友好。我们去过日本,希腊,意大利,法国,泰国,美国的各个地方,南美等国。法国是最脏的国家,简直就是垃圾。到处都是老鼠。
Nice place to visit, but not to stay. Korea is in the 4th place for the highest suicide case. I know this from a website. So, Korea is not that nice.
韩国是旅游的好地方,但不适合久留。韩国是世界上自杀率第四高的国家。我从一个网站上知道的。所以,韩国没有那么好。
I want to go to Japan.
我想去日本
No matter where anyone goes, if they look different than the vast majority, it's going to be a bit difficult to get used to at first. I as an Asian, had to get used to it when I first came to a place that was homogenously full of white people . Yes, there was stereotypes, racism, at first I was too young to realize that I was different, then in my teen years, all I could remember was that I was different. But in the midst of it all, I found good friends. There are good people everywhere, there's always positives along with negatives. Korea is a nice place to visit, full of friendly people and fun activities to do. It's clean, safe, I always have a great time and my nonkorean friends do too. Some people suggested Japan, but honestly, I can never bring myself to say Japan is that great of a country.
不管你去那里,如果你的外表和大多数人长得不一样,一开始是很难适应的。我是一个亚洲人,第一次来到一个都是白人的地方,我不得不去适应这样的环境。没错,的确存在偏见和种族歧视,当时我还是一个青少年,太年轻了还无法意识到我和他们有多么大的不同,我只知道我和他们不一样。但在这过程中,我找到了好朋友。每个地方都有好让人,积极和消极总是相伴相生。韩国是一个很好的旅游目的地,那里的人都很友善,可以参加很多有趣的活动。韩国非常的干净,安全,我在那里玩的很开心,我的那些外国朋友也一样。有些人建议到日本旅游,但老实说,我永远不会认为日本是一个伟大的国家。
개발자 민수 I just want to visit because I love Asian culture and because I’m Asian as well
我就想要去韩国旅游,因为我喜欢亚洲文化,因为我也是亚洲人
Seoul was pretty nice. Great people and environment.
首尔相当不错,那里的人和环境都很好
Bett dude in about 5 years time ima go to Korea. My dream is to work as a screenwriter in Korea.
五年以后我会去韩国,我的梦想是在韩国做一名编剧。
Oh my, I feel so proud for him
我为他感到自豪
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Wow his Korean is great, if I didn't see his face I would think he's a Korean or at least a Korean from abroad.
他的韩语太棒了,如果我没有看到他的脸,我会认为他就是韩国人,或至少是海外的韩国人
As a korean his korean is better than mine lol
我是韩国人,他的韩语说的比我的还好
@JKL I'm Korean-American and his Korean is a lot better than mine and many of my Korean friends that grew up here in the States both in accent and vocabulary. Many Koreans here can't even speak the language at all at even a conversational level.
我是韩裔美国人,我和很多在美国长大的韩国朋友在口音和词汇上都没有他说的那么好。许多在美国的韩裔甚至根本不会说韩语,连会话水平都达不到
He has such an amazing talent. He looks like a hard working person.
他真的很有才能。看起来他工作的也能努力
If you're smart and can speak the language the possibilites are endless.
如果你聪明又会说韩语,那么你就会有无限的可能
He’s extremely attractive wow
他真的很有吸引力
I cant believe i watch the whole run w/o skipping any seconds out of it
我不敢相信我看了整部视频,没有跳过任何一秒
Keep trying, turn your disadvantage into an advantage.
不断尝试,把你的劣势变成优势。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
He speaks better korean than me and I’m korean Australian.
His pronunciation is also close to perfect!
他的韩语说得比我好,我是韩裔澳大利亚人。
他的发音也接近完美!
idk, he has an international accent to me but nevertheless he is rlly good
我知道,我觉得他有国际口音,不过他说的还是很不错的
Seeing this makes me proud and happy! It’s so nice seeing our culture being spread in a positive way in different places
这个视频让开心又自豪。很高兴看到我们的文化以积极的方式在不同的地方进行传播
Seems like a great person,I like how he has a Korean haircut lol nice!
他看起来是一个很不错的人,我喜欢他的韩国发型,哈哈,不错!
I'm so happy we have such a great representation of us Hispanic In Korea, Thank you.
我很高兴我们在韩国有这么好的西班牙裔代表,谢谢。
Omg I'm so proud of him. Even if I don't know him I just feel that way because as a Mexican I'm glad he's changing and breaking stereotypes.
我为他感到自豪。即使我不认识他,但我就是有这种感觉。因为作为墨西哥人,我很高兴他能改变别人对墨西哥人的偏见
Being bilingual, and spanish being one of the languages I know. Learning Korean has been easier in a way.
我会说两种语言,西班牙语是其中一种,某种程度上,韩语要更加容易学
Wow, his Korean is so good! I’m impressed!
他的韩语说的真好,我真的很佩服
I hope he continues to do well.
我希望他能继续好好表现。
His advice at the end was so inspirational and a great reminder.
他最后的建议很鼓舞人心,也是一个提醒
I love his personality. Makes me wanna learn Spanish
我喜欢他的性格,我现在都想学西班牙语了
Oh my god , this has motivated me to continue my Japanese
这激励了我要继续学习日语
I like this interview, it's super light and Christian is so adorable!
我喜欢这个采访,非常轻松,他是个值得尊敬的人
I’d love to speak Korean as fluently as these two one day.
我希望有一天可以像他们两个一样说一口流利的韩语
We’re proud of you Christian! Keep breaking those stereotypes!
我们以你为荣,继续打破对墨西哥人的偏见
When you speak Korean, Spanish AND English so you don't need subtitles hehe
当你会说韩语,英语和西班牙以后,就不需要字幕了
Wow very impressive and I love his advice at the end!
真是令人印象深刻,我喜欢他最后的建议
His Korean is so perfect
他的韩语说的太好了
This is incredibly inspiring!
这真的是鼓舞人心
His advice at the end ... thank you
谢谢你最后的建议
I wanna be a vet in korea and I love the language too so I'm memorizing hangul and if he can do it I can do it he has inspired me to keep on going
我想到韩国做一名兽医,我喜欢韩语,所以我现在正在记忆韩语字母表,如果他能做到,我也一样可以做到,他激励着我继续前进
Great interview. Really enjoyed listening to his story
不错的采访,喜欢听他的故事
He's so passionate about what he's doing and the path he's taking! I really enjoyed the interview.
他对自己正在做的事情和选的道路充满了热情,我真的很喜欢这个采访视频
Truly inspirational!!! This has inspired me even more!
真的很鼓舞人心,这给了我更多的动力
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I’m feeling.. kinda proud
我感到很自豪
Good on him I wish him all the best.
祝他好运,祝他一切顺利。
One of the best vids ever made on this channel!
这是该频道有史以来最好的视频之一!
So proud to have my culture in other countries
能在其他国家看到自己国家的文化真的很自豪
This was a great interview
这个采访视频真的很不错
What a splendid man. Damn good interview.
真是一个了不起的人。采访的也很好
wow such a great interview! Great job
不错的采访,干得好
This was honestly very inspiring and shows us that you will eventually reach your goals if you persevere even amidst obstacles. I am so glad Korea is becoming more and more interested in other cultures, and he has helped pave the way.
老实说,这真的很鼓舞人心,向我们证明了如果你坚持下去,即使遇到障碍,最终也会达成你的目标。我很高兴韩国对其他文化越来越感兴趣,他起到了铺路的作用
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
A fellow mexican !!! He speaks so well I wish my korean could be up to that level soon
一个墨西哥同胞。他讲的很好,我希望我的韩语有一天也可以达到他的水平
Representing Mexicans all the way at Korea, amazing. Viva Mexico!
在韩国代表我们墨西哥人,真是太棒了,墨西哥万岁
I am obsessed with the Asian boss channel on YouTube. I loved this video.
我很喜欢油管上Asian boss这个频道,我喜欢这个视频
yooo when u understand all three languages so you dont need subs ^
当你能听懂三种语言的时候就不需要字幕了
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I really wish there were more Mexicans in my country...they are amazing people...
我真的希望我的国家可以有更多的墨西哥人,他们真的很棒
Where u from?
你来自哪个国家?
I bet u are from India
我肯定你是印度人
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
He's well spoken. And i want his eyebrows. Lol
他说的很好,我希望能有他那样的眉毛
WHOA, I love this man so proud!. Viva Mexico
我喜欢这个人,我感到很骄傲,墨西哥万岁
I want to visit Mexico!! Beautiful country!!!
我想要到墨西哥旅游,这是一个美丽的国家
He’s such a nice guy
他是一个很不错的人
Excellent content as always! Thank you Asian Boss!
一如既往的精彩!谢谢你,Asian Boss
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Wow! Great interview.
不错的采访视频
And I was the most famous German in Mexico when I lived there
当我在墨西哥生活的时候,我是那里最有名的德国人。
So talented
他真的很有才能
This is my favorite video by this channel so far. Mexicans are very rarely represented in other cultures and I feel like we have so to contribute. It’s such an inspiration.
目前为止,这个视频是这个频道里我最喜欢的,在其他文化种,几乎看不到有墨西哥的代表,我觉得我们必须要为此做出贡献,这真的鼓舞了我们
This was a great interview. We can overcome negative stereotyping by presenting the positive through education and by being a positive example yourself. Thanks for the refreshing video!!!
这是一个非常不错的采访视频。我们可以通过教育呈现积极的一面,还可以通过使自己成为一个积极的榜样人物,来消除人们对墨西哥的偏见。感谢这个令人耳目一新的视频!
I am a Mexican girl and I've wanted to learn Korean and I would love to study in Korea.I am still proud to be Mexican.
我是一个墨西哥女孩,我想要学习韩语,我想要到韩国留学。但我依然对自己的墨西哥身份感到自豪
Simulation One
So inspiring and interesting
视频非常有趣,非常鼓舞人心
He's positive, hardworking, and handsome. I wish him the best in the future whether he stays in Korea or moves away.
他积极、勤奋、英俊。我希望他未来一切顺利,无论他将来是否留在韩国
It's so wholesome seeing many different nationalities getting along together.
看到许多来自不同国家的人和睦相处真是令人愉快。
I love the Beautiful message he gave at the end of the video
我喜欢他在视频结尾部分的那些话
Damn this man is really inspiring, I really enjoyed this because I had no idea there was such a person.
这个人真的很鼓舞人心,我真的很喜欢他,之前我都不知道还有这样一个人。
This man is a big star in Korea now!
这个人现在使韩国的大明星了
Wow he worked so hard to study Korean!! What an awesome guy. He speaks so well.
他真的很努力学习韩语,真是一个了不起的人,他韩语说的真好
He is so motivational, and you can tell that he's a humble and hard-working guy.
他很励志,可以看出他是一个谦虚努力的人
He's so handsome!
他长得很帅
Wow he is super smart!
他真的很聪明
Intelligent, simple, positive and cute! I wish him all the best!
聪明,朴实,积极,可爱。我希望他能一切都好
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
As a Korean-American who grew up with both languages and cultures, I find this super interesting. (:
作为一个在两种语言文化种长大的韩裔美国人,我发现这个真的超级有趣
Im mexican, but some people at my university ask if I’m half korean.
我是墨西哥人,但我大学里的有些人会问我有没有韩国血统
At first I thought he was speaking Korean with a super heavy Mexican accent :D
一开始,我还以为他会说一口带有浓厚墨西哥口音的韩语
His korean is amazing! I'm Korean from south America I want to learn korean
他韩语说的太好了,我是南美的韩国人,我想要学韩语
He’s the reason why I got motivated to learn Korean
他是我学习韩语的动力
this is actually very cool, proud of him!!!
真的很酷,为他感到骄傲
I respect him
向他致敬
He is handsome
他长得很帅
伊君
人们会错以为他是韩国本地人的
I love Asian boss
我喜欢Asian boss这个频道
He and his friends were great when they were on Welcome First Time in Korea. They show the fun and open side of Mexico to the viewers.
他和他的朋友们在《欢迎第一次来韩国》的节目上表现得很棒。他们向观众展示了墨西哥有趣和开放的一面。
Now I want to learn Korean.
现在我想学韩语了
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
This made me happy I’m Mexican and fluent in English and Spanish. I’ve been trying to learn Korean for like a month now. This gave me motivation
这个视频让我看了很开心,我是墨西哥人,能说一口流利的英语和西班牙语,我现在正在学习韩语,差不多有一个月了,这个视频给了我动力
wish you luck
祝你好运
Cool spanish and korean are both beautiful sounding language
西班牙语和韩语听起来都很好听
Wooow! I wish I could speak Spanish like him.
我希望我的西班牙语可以像他一样好
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
His friend is a real one
他有一个好朋友
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
This guy seems great.
这个人看起来很不错
Honestly very motivating!!
老实说,真的很励志
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
He sounds like an intelligent venturous young man. The interviewer as well.
听起来他是一个聪明爱冒险的年轻人,采访者应该也是这种人
I am Mexican -American and i feel very proud of this young man!!
我是墨西哥裔美国人,我为这个年轻人感到自豪
The girl talks n looks so natural on camera! Love it!
这个女孩在镜头前表现得很自然。
Christian, Mexicans are muchos proud of you. I hope through your love for Korea, many Coreanos would love Mexico and its people as well. God Bless!
克里斯蒂安,墨西哥人以你为荣。我希望通过你对韩国得爱,可以让许多韩国人也喜欢上墨西哥和墨西哥人。上帝保佑