中国人对麦当劳新的辣圣代冰激凌的反应
China reacts to new McDonald’s spicy sundae译文简介
麦当劳国内部分地区推出的一款在冰淇淋上浇辣椒油的新辣味圣代成为了网红产品。
正文翻译
每人一小段,翻译我也行!
每日新素材,等你来认领! https://www.ltaaa.cn/translation
Chinese people online are reacting to a new McDonald’s spicy sundae released in parts of the country, which has chilli oil poured over soft-serve ice cream.
麦当劳国内部分地区推出的一款在冰淇淋上浇辣椒油的新辣味圣代成为了网红产品。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
每日新素材,等你来认领! https://www.ltaaa.cn/translation
-------------译者:RainY NighT--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Chinese people online are reacting to a new McDonald’s spicy sundae released in parts of the country, which has chilli oil poured over soft-serve ice cream.
麦当劳国内部分地区推出的一款在冰淇淋上浇辣椒油的新辣味圣代成为了网红产品。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
评论翻译
很赞 ( 3 )
收藏
McDonalds: Do this
People eating fries dipping in ice cream: YES
麦当劳:做这个
吃薯条蘸冰淇淋的人:是的
"I''m not like other girls" if it were an ice cream
“我不像其他女孩”,如果这是一个冰淇淋
McD wanted free advertising & they did.
麦当劳想要免费广告,并且他们达成了。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Imagine those who cannot tell between a strawberry and chilli flavoured sundae and they chose the Chili sundae
想象一下那些分不清草莓和辣椒口味圣代的人,他们选择了辣椒圣代会怎么样
I''d eat that with fries.
Eating McDonald''s fries with sundae (usually chocolate sundae) is a thing in my country.
我会把它和薯条一起吃。 在我的国家,吃麦当劳薯条和圣代(通常是巧克力圣代)是平常事。
-------------译者:RainY NighT--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Dairy and spiciness. Sounds like a funeral for your toilet.
乳制品和辣椒。看起来像是你厕所的葬礼
I can''t imagine the taste. Maybe eating a frozen chilli peppers?
我无法想象它的味道。也许吃了一个冷冻的辣椒
I don’t know why but I wanna try it
我不知道为什么,但我想试试
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
government: we got to much chili, what now?
mcdonald''s: sold to me
people panic with ice cream chili oil
政府:我们有很多辣椒,现在怎么办?
麦当劳:卖给我
大家因冰淇淋辣椒油而恐慌
As much as I love chili oil, this doesn’t look very appetizing
虽然我很喜欢辣椒油,但这看起来不太开胃
-------------译者:RainY NighT--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
just go put some sriracha in your home''s vanilla ice cream.
去你家的香草冰淇淋里放点沙拉吧
Spicy Sundae: exist
Arabs: I''LL TAKE YOUR ENTIRE STOCK!!!
辣味圣代:存在
阿拉伯人:我要拿走你的全部库存!!!
I tried vanilla ice cream with hot sauce once. Just a dash of the sauce on a table spoon of ice cream and it taste like lemon cream?
我试过一次香草冰淇淋配辣酱。在一勺冰淇淋上放一点辣酱,尝起来就像柠檬奶油
Y''all remember that episode of icarly were Gibby had his own restaurant were everything was spicy...
你们都记得《爱卡莉》的那一集,吉布有自己的餐馆,一切都很辣...
-------------译者:RainY NighT--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
If that was the only thing left to eat on Earth
I’d rather starve and that is no longer a Sundae it might as well be a Mondae because that’s something I’d get for someone that I really hate.
如果这是地球上仅存的食物 我宁愿饿死,那不再是圣代,还不如是蒙达,因为那是我为我真正讨厌的人准备的东西。
Im gonna try this one when i go back to china in the future
我回中国的时候会试试这个
Mexicans ??: YES! everything is with
墨西哥人??:对!蘸一切东西
Nobody:
If hot and cold was an icecream:
无名小卒:
如果热并且辣是冰淇淋:
I''m came from a country who love spice way alot but looking at this is giving me heart attack.
我来自一个非常热爱辣椒的国家,但是看着这个让我心脏病发作。
-------------译者:RainY NighT--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
After I have this i would call emergency immediately because my stomach can’t handle that.
我吃了这个之后,我会立即打电话叫急救,因为我的胃受不了。
Is this the motherland''s version of nasi lemak ice cream?
Disgusting
这是祖国版的辣死阿妈冰淇淋吗? 令人反感
Honestly I would never eat a spicy ice cream.
老实说,我绝不会吃辣冰淇淋。
啊DAN THEN
我以前常说“辣椒油让一切都变得更好吃”。但是这个?........是个例外
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Sounds like a stomach ache waiting to happen
听起来像是胃痛在等着发生
-------------译者:RainY NighT--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
When there is something new on the menu you got a eat it
当菜单上有新东西时,肯定要试试
Dont do it!
Actually tried it at home and its just unedible!
不要这样做! 其实在家里试过,就是不能吃
As someone who dip fries in ice-creams and love chili, this would be perfect
作为一个喜欢吃冰淇淋和辣椒的人,这将是完美的
Is mcd out of their mind? Don''t come to Malaysia!
他们疯了吗?不要来马来西亚!
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
when innovative went too far.. as a chinese i don''t think spicy ice cream works for me...
当创新走得太远时..作为一个中国人,我不认为辛辣的冰淇淋适合我...
-------------译者:RainY NighT--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I still remember when Pizza Hut offered seafood pizza, to this day, I still remember the sea flavor of that pizza, literally. That is also the last time I ordered any thing from Pizza Hut.
我仍然记得必胜客提供海鲜披萨的时候,直到今天,我仍然记得那种披萨的海鲜味道。那也是我最后一次在必胜客点东西
Asian parents: DONT PLAY AROUND WITH YOUR FOOD
亚洲父母:不要玩弄你的食物
Cool! Would totally try it when I go back to my hometown in the future.
酷!以后回老家的时候一定会去试试。
Wasabi Ice Cream: "First time?"
芥末冰淇淋:“第一次?”
I would love to dip my fries into that
It''s a condiments now
我很想把薯条蘸进去,现在是调味品了
-------------译者:毛雪乃--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
And I thought my country has the weirdest food combination to ever exist and been sold. I think not anymore after watching this-
我本来以为我的国家存在和出售的食物组合已经是世界上最奇怪的了,但看了这个之后我不这么想了。
People in China love spicy food, and they put lots of hot sauce on everything lol
中国人喜欢辣味的食物,他们在任何吃的里面都要放很多辣椒酱嘻嘻嘻
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I thought we stop at Boba Pizza
Now we go even deeper at the Abyss
我以为到奶茶珍珠比萨就该停下来了,现在(看到这个)我们又往深渊下面走得更深了。
I wonder if it''s available in the Philippines?
我想知道在菲律宾能买到这个吗?
To be honest, there are other ways to make Spicy Ice Cream.
And this is just one of them
说实话,制作辣味冰淇淋的方法有很多种,这只是其中一种。
-------------译者:龙腾翻译总管--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
提醒译者:请勿将原文删除!
马来西亚:必胜客榴莲奶酪比萨
印度尼西亚:肯德基限量版巧克力炸鸡
日本:多米诺珍珠(奶茶)比萨和青椒比萨
台湾(省):臭豆腐比萨
各位,我得叫警察了!(警笛声响起)
嘻嘻他们根本没有美国那种冰淇淋因为他们的冰淇淋机总是坏掉
戈登·拉姆齐:失望地发出噪声
(美国烹饪节目“地狱厨房”主持人)
那个戴圆眼睛的女生很可爱。
麦当劳的经理:中国人什么都吃,就这么做吧。
中国人:吃。
-------------译者:doudoufeng--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
辣圣代冰激凌在四川麻辣口味区应该能卖得很好。
I ate spicy food could you get me some ice cream to cool off
WAIT NO NOT THAT KIND
我吃辣了能给我点冰淇淋解辣吗
不不不,不是那种
Wei Wuxian would love this.
魏无羡会喜欢的。
I remember mikey chen adding hot oil to everything lol
我记得陈美琪给所有东西都加了辣油
They need to add fries to that, perfect combo
他们需要加薯条,完美的组合
-------------译者:毛雪乃--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
China: Bans mukbang and fines people for wasting food
Also China:
中国:禁止韩式吃播,对浪费食物罚款。
也是中国:(辣圣代冰激凌)
Man if mc Donald released product called : sundae taste bad
..people still insist to try anyway
就算麦当劳推出的一款新产品叫做:圣代不好吃,人们还是会坚持要尝一尝的。
I can imagine all the mukbangs now.
现在我脑子里全是韩式吃播了
When you expect cold imstead hot
想吃个清凉,入口成了热浪。
As much as I love chili''s....this look very disgusted oil + chili''s + cream = nope
虽然我喜欢辣椒,但是这恶心的油+辣椒+冰淇淋我是绝不会接受的。
-------------译者:毛雪乃--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
Wow they are literally putting chili oil in not only in every dish as a topping they even put it onto a sweet cold dessert too????
天啊他们不仅仅在每盘菜上都要浇辣椒油现在连冷饮上面都真的要放了吗?
This is like an exam for your taste buds
这是对你味蕾的一次测验。
I often wonder why our taste buds develop that way. Spicy/savory is restricted only to foods, while drinks should taste sweet
我很好奇我们的口味是怎么发展成这样的,辣味/咸鲜口味只能用在食物上,而饮料必须是甜的。
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
This confuses me and my taste buds so much
这东西让我和我的味蕾都迷惑了
The most shocking thing to me wasn''t the Ice Cream, it was 0:24, I honestly thought she just ate the spoon.
最让我震惊的不是冰淇淋,在0:24,我真心觉得她吃掉了勺子。
-------------译者:毛雪乃--- 审核者:龙腾翻译总管------------
2021 in China, debating on a new McDonald''s sundae flavour.
2021 for the rest of the world, debating if wearing masks should be worn.
中国的2021:讨论麦当劳的新冰淇淋
世界其他地方的2021:讨论该不该戴口罩
The third girl eating is so cute
第三个女孩吃饭好可爱
The Chinese is so created. They created the fireworks and now this... Lao gan ma on mcdonald''s soft serve.
中国人很有创造力,他们创造了烟花和这个……在麦当劳的软冰激淋上加老干妈。
1 of my friends ate sundae with LGM. Speechless
我有一个朋友吃圣代要加老干妈,无语了。
Apparently people in Sichuan were already doing this, but now I guess it goes national.
显然四川人早就这么做了,但现在它已经走向全国了。