【下】绿色的复兴号高铁列车在中国吉林投入运行
Green Fuxing bullet trains put into service in Jilin, China
译文简介
油管网友:你们这些外国人不知道中国火车的历史。过去,中国只有两种火车。以80公里/小时的速度运行的红色特快列车,以60公里/小时的速度运行的绿色普通列车。这种绿色的火车缓慢、拥挤,而且卫生条件很差......
正文翻译
原创翻译:龙腾网 http://www.ltaaa.com 翻译:chuhao123 转载请注明出处
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处

绿色的复兴号高铁列车在中国吉林投入运行。
评论翻译
很赞 ( 1 )
收藏
Wait. This train has power car on both sides just like the ICE1 and TGV Why 160 km/h Why not atleast up to 200 km/h ?
等一下。这列火车两头都有动力车厢,就像ICE1和TGV一样,为什么不至少达到200km/h的速度呢?
is this the train that will replace the old green train?
就是这种火车要取代旧的绿皮火车吗?
it can because it can run on normal rail track
它可以,因为它可以在常规轨道上运行。
Looks like a giant green snake.
看起来就像一条大绿蛇。
Going green is a Win in the fight against Climate Change
涂成绿色是表示对抗气候变化的胜利。
Not sure if I like the train design, the nose looks too much like a snake''''''''s head.
我不确定我是否喜欢这种火车的设计,它的鼻子看起来太像蛇头了。
Thought I was the only one. Reptilian symbolism.
我还以为只有我这样想呢。象征着爬行动物。
Hongkong is free
乡港自由。
What does it has to do with this train?
跟这辆火车有毛关系?
林梅木
从当地人的角度来看,这种绿色的复兴高铁扩展了高铁的服务范围,因为它既可以运行在高速铁路上,也可以运行在电气化的非高速铁路上。视频中出现的绿色列车(编号C1555/6/7/8)既可以在长春市至白城至乌兰浩特市的高铁上运行,也可以在传统高铁无法运行的四平至齐齐哈尔铁路上运行。与此同时,绿色列车将吉林省省会(长春)和吉林省某县(同余县)的直接连接起来,乘客在两地之间旅行,只需要乘坐一趟火车。
Thank you & appreciate your info. From Malaysia.
感谢你提供的信息,来自马来西亚。
India also recently introduced a very high speed Train to compete with China,s MAGLEV.
印度最近也引进了一种非常高速的列车来与中国的磁悬浮列车竞争。
牛美丽
印度干得好!印度加油!加油!
@牛美丽 First time I see appreciation from Chinese brother..thank you
我头一次看到来自中国兄弟的欣赏……谢谢。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
What make you think that China is out to compete with India? Cant each country excel in their own right, without implying negatives?
你凭什么认为中国应该和印度竞争?难道各个国家就不能没有负面含义的情况下,在各自的领域中出类拔萃吗?
@TheFriend2u Thank you Mr. My comment was to indirectly Appreciate China.
India
谢谢你,我的评论是为了间接的表达对中国的欣赏。
张飞
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
1. Chinese people and chinese-speaking American web celebrity have experienced train180. Videos had been uploaded to the Chinese website.its operating speed is below 100km/h,They are despair with the speed and stability,but they thought the food on the train was good. I noticed that the Indian track has ballasttrack, which is very difficult to speed up.
2. Important parts of India''''''''s train180 are purchased from other countries. India''''''''s so-called high speed rail is only assembled in India . Of course, it cannot be ruled out that India will make the parts yourself in the future. Progress is achieved step by step, and progress is always a good thing.
3. There is no competition between China and India''''''''s high speed train,China and Japan compete in the world high-speed rail market. Maglev is another railway technology that India does not yet have, So in the field of maglev railway ,there is also no competition between India and China.
Finally,i personly hope China give up India high speed railway market . India can buy Japanese high speed trains. good luck
你说的是180次列车吗?
1、中国人和说中文的美国网红已经体验过180次列车。那些视频已经上传到中国网站上。它的运行速度低于100km/h。他们对它的速度和稳定性感到绝望,但是他们认为这列火车上的食物很好。我注意到,这条印度铁路是有砟铁路,所以很难提速。
2、印度180号列车的重要部分是从其他国家购买的。印度所谓的高铁只是在印度组装。当然,也不能排除印度将来自己制造这些部件的可能性。进步是一步一步来的,进步总是一件好事。
3、中国和印度的高铁没有竞争,中国和日本在世界高铁市场上展开竞争。磁悬浮是印度还没有的另一项铁路技术,所以在磁悬浮铁路领域,印度和中国之间也没有竞争。
最后,我一直希望中国放弃印度高铁市场。印度可以买日本的高铁。祝你好运。
India high speed train ?. You mean the poop express ? :)
印度有高铁吗?你说的是大便特快?
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Stop dreaming, we are nowhere near China when compared to High-speed railway. We have a long way to go
别做梦了,在高铁方面,我们离中国还很远。我们还有很长的路要走。
The color choice is awful.
它的颜色选择很糟糕。
This is what a country can do once it gets rid of bloodsucking colonists.
一旦一个国家摆脱了嗜血的殖民者,它就能做到这一点。
160 km is this high speed?
160km/h?着是高铁吗?
not by China standard but it does look like a bullet .
以中国标准而言,并不是,但它看起来像一列子弹头列车。
张飞
正式运行速度超过250km/h(一开始的运行速度也许是200km/h),就被定义为高速列车。
no. those trains will operate 160km/h and has a lot of stops. they are not a part of HSR.
不,这些列车的运行速度是160km/h,而且有很多停靠站。不属于高速铁路。
160kms/hr is certainly not a high speed rail
160km/h肯定不是高速铁路。
dragon Lover it’s the series, the high speed one could do 350kmh.
这是一个系列,高速的那些可以达到350kmh。
It''''''''s a high speed train. It could go 550 km/h but only drives at 160 km/h. If a racer car only drives 80 km/h and not the 300 it can it''''''''s
still a racer car right ?
这是一种高速列车。它可以达到550公里/小时,不过只是以160公里/小时的速度行驶。如果一辆赛车只开80公里/小时,而不是300公里/小时,它仍然是一辆
赛车。
@Finn Hansen wt does design speed means dn
设计速度是什么意思?
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Yeah throw in more colors so that it looks lively . Just white is boring . How about pink next time?
是的,在上面涂更多的颜色,这样看起来会更加生动。只有白色就太单调了,下一次用粉色如何?
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
Like a wise saying:
You cant see the tree from the forest.
就像一句格言:
只见树林,不见树木。
Should make it red. Red means luck in China and it''''''''s the color of the Chinese flag. Red with yellow stripes :)
应该涂成红色的。红色在中国意味着幸运,它是中国国旗的颜色。红黄条纹:)
张飞
你们这些外国人不知道中国火车的历史。过去,中国只有两种火车。以80公里/小时的速度运行的红色特快列车,以60公里/小时的速度运行的绿色普通列车。这种绿色的火车缓慢、拥挤,而且卫生条件很差。它给中国人留下了深刻的印象,所以当我们看到火车的绿色时,我们就会很不满意。20年前,我去外地上大学,坐了20多个小时的红色火车,非常痛苦。
张飞
Well, envy is rampant in Indian again. Why bother with this channel? I have nothing but contempt for your race
印度人又开始嫉妒了。你为什么要看这个频道呢?我对你的种族只有蔑视。
张飞 ,
去你妹的,我根本不是你想的那样。
india have to learn from china... now we are building our fst 562km long bullet train network...i hope it will be complete in 2022...
many things we have to learn from china
印度必须向中国学习……现在我们正在建设第一个562公里长的高速铁路网……我希望它能在2022年完工。我们有很多东西要向中国学习。
I really wanna ride it but i''''''''m too scared to go to china with their.... umm.... social something
我真想坐一坐,但是我害怕去中国,因为他们有……嗯……社会什么之类的东西。
You probably brainwashed by falonggong
你大概是被圈圈功洗脑了。
China is truly ahead of the world in this matter.
在这方面,中国真的领先于世界。
@Bang Bang don''''''''t worry. There are still 1,403,500,326 chinese left in the world :) If we spill at you, you''''''''ll be drown :)
别担心,这个世界上依然有1,403,500,326个中国人。如果我们都吐你一口痰,你会被淹死的。
BUILD A SYSTEM OF THIS HERE IN THE USA NOWWWW!!!
现在也在美国建设一个这种列车系统吧!
Hahahaha, you have my sympathy. Why not consider migrating to China while you are able, before the political chasm created by US gets too wide.
哈哈哈,我很同情你。为什么不在你有能力的时候考虑移民到中国,在美国制造的政治鸿沟变得太大之前。
Not very positive thinking. We desperately need this transportation system.
我有一个不太积极的想法,我们急切的需要这种运输系统。
@Stephen Jaworski unfortunately, even the 1st project in CAL is facing lots of issue
不幸的是,即使加州的第一个高铁项目也问题多多。
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处
I know AO. These people in China build that cali line for breakfast.
我知道,中国这些人一顿饭的功夫就能把加州线给造好了。
160 km/h? "Modern" "bullet" train? You gotta be kidding me...
160 km/h?“现代”“子弹”列车?你不是在搞笑吧……
how about in east China, fuxing train actually travels at 380km/h you dumbass?
中国东部的复兴列车真正运行速度达到380km/h,你怎么说,笨蛋?
so eager to find your place to slur China huh? you fucking disgusting hater
这么急切的想要找话题黑中国?你这个该死的恶心喷子。
ugly color ....
丑陋的颜色……
Why are Chinese running away from their country do die in refrigerated containers in Europe?
为什么中国人从他们的国家逃走,却死在欧洲的冷冻集装箱里?
it''s Vietnamese
那是越南人。
india has better trains...
And better passengers too...
印度的火车更好……
乘客也更好……
I have to say this, the color is as ugly as a piece of shit!
我不得不说,这种颜色丑的一比!
原创翻译:龙腾网 https://www.ltaaa.cn 转载请注明出处